Thread: Adding hidden resource units to Vanilla?

Question Adding hidden resource units to Vanilla?

I have been editing RTW Vanilla for about 2 months, adding units, changing stats, and creating new units and have resently tried to set up hidden reource units in vanilla. I have successfully added one new unit by editing descr_regions.txt, export_descr_buildings & deleted filemap.rwm. But have not been able to add a single unit successfully since my first atempt. I have followed all the directions given in a dead thread to do this but have not been able to figure out why this won't work for my other units. If the thread was still active I would inquire, but, it seems dead. So at last I have created this thread to ask for help by other more experienced modders who have had any success with what I am tring to do by creating more hidden resource units. Thx.
    Every man we slay today, is another we will not have to slay tomorrow! -Me

Default Re: Adding hidden resource units to Vanilla?

Can you post here the code you've added?

Norman Invasion - The fate of England lies in your hands...

Viking Invasion II - Unite Britain in the best TW campaign ever!

Gods and Fighting Men: Total War - Enter the Mists of Myth in Ancient Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Aradan View Post
    Can you post here the code you've added?
    Here:

descr_regions.txt:
    Thessalia
    Larissa
    macedon
    Thessalians
    177 83 58
    slaves, dogs, pigs, larissa

export_descr_buildings:

hidden_resources sparta rome italy athens larissa kydonia rhodes corinth

recruit "greek thessalian cavalry" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, macedon, } and hidden_resource larissa

This is just one of the units I am tring to create as a hidden/resource unit such as the Spartan unit in Sparta. It is one of the units that has not worked out as planned since I added my first unit. which are Rhodian Slingers that are now recruitable in Rhodes. Do you know why I am not able to replicate the same thing with these cavalry?

Since adding that resource(s) in descr_regions, have you deleted map.rwm?

Exclamation Re: Adding hidden resource units to Vanilla?

Since adding that resource(s) in descr_regions, have you deleted map.rwm?
    Yes I have deleted map.rwm when i tried my first atempt and it worked flawlessly. but when I added the script for my other units they would not appear on the build tree or the recuitment slot once I got to that build tree. I'm sure I haven't hit the hidden/resource limit becuase I've only added Rhodian Slingers to Rhodes. And that's just one friggin unit. I have also tried other methods of changing the hidden resource name and to no a vail. I have no idea why it isn't working.

It's not clear from your response, so I'm just making sure. After adding the code for the new units, did you delete map.rwm again?

Did you add 'and hidden_resource' to the unit in all possbiel recruitement buildings (for instance : cavalry stable , hippodrome , circus maxima , ..)

It's not clear from your response, so I'm just making sure. After adding the code for the new units, did you delete map.rwm again?
    Yes I have deleted map.rwm

Question Re: Adding hidden resource units to Vanilla?

Quote Originally Posted by PopePopo View Post
    Did you add 'and hidden_resource' to the unit in all possbiel recruitement buildings (for instance : cavalry stable , hippodrome , circus maxima , ..)
    Yes I have done that also, plus Added it to the Hidden_resources at the top of export_descr_buildings. It should be working. Do any of you think it may be because none of the units oginally existed in the game? They have different model-flexi's & .tga files made by other modders.

Oh This question just dawned on me. Does a resource script such as this count as a hidden_resource?

- recruit "east camel cataphract" 0 requires factions { parthia, } and resource camels

And I heard that the hidden_resource limit is around 64, give or take. Does every recruit unit script with a "and hidden_resource" or "and marian_reforms" count in adding up to that limit? For example If you find this in the script with in export_descr_buildings:

- recruit "roman infantry auxillia" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms

Does it count toward the hidden_resource unit limit every time you find it in the File?

The limit of 64 refers to the list at the top of EDB, not the number of instances of each HR requirement in the file.

Well, I can't see anything wrong with your coding there. Try adding a "and not hidden-resource larissa" to the peasant recruitment line, and check if you have available peasants in that settlements after that. If you don't, then it means the resource hasn't been made available to the region.

Try adding a "and not hidden-resource larissa" to the peasant recruitment line, and check if you have available peasants in that settlements after that. If you don't, then it means the resource hasn't been made available to the region.
    Ok, I did as you instructed above, but now the game just CTD's every time I try to boot the game. Does this mean anything?

You deleted map.rwm after that change ? and be sure to use an underscore "_"

Your coding should look somthing like this (don't know if it's exactly correct :) )

recruit "roman peasant" 0 requires factions { romans_julii, } and not hidden_resource larissa

Also use -show_err command :)
    Last edited by PopePopo; 03-18-2009 at 20:35.

Quote Originally Posted by PopePopo View Post
    You deleted map.rwm after that change ? and be sure to use an underscore "_"

Your coding should look somthing like this (don't know if it's exactly correct :) )

recruit "roman peasant" 0 requires factions { romans_julii, } and not hidden_resource larissa

Also use -show_err command :)
    I did put in the "_" but the game would just CTD. And what is a -show_err command? I have been modding off and on for 2 months and don't know that much.

Aha , no show_err -_-" .. Could've taken ages before we found out what was wrong like this ^^

Alright , right click on your shortcut (on your desktop) to your game . There , at the bottom , you should see 'properties' . Click on it . Then you should see a line like this : (i think it's after 'path')

"C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe"

now , simply add " -show_err" (without quotes , but with spac ein front) to the end of the line .. So it looks like this :

"C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -show_err

Now , every time the game crashes/KTM's (kicks to menu) , you should egt an eroor message about what's wrong :)

Oh, thank for the info on "-show_err". I guess I forgot a "_" in one of the "hidden_resource" lines. It worked but the peasents are still available in the provinces and my thessalian cavalry still don't appear. Is the hidden_resource active or not? Aradin's reply confused me a little with them not being recruitable and stuff.

Did you add that line in the appropriate level of the government building that exists in Larissa (or alternatively in all of them)? If yes, then since the peasants are still available after that, it means that the resource is not being added to the region.

Are you sure you've not exceeded the EDU/DMB/EDB limits of units, models, resources?If you're sure, then the only thing I can imagine is wrong is you're not deleting map.rwm or your changes are not being saved. Are you running the pc as system administrator/have you disabled Vista's UAC control?

Did you add that line in the appropriate level of the government building that exists in Larissa (or alternatively in all of them)? If yes, then since the peasants are still available after that, it means that the resource is not being added to the region.

Are you sure you've not exceeded the EDU/DMB/EDB limits of units, models, resources?If you're sure, then the only thing I can imagine is wrong is you're not deleting map.rwm or your changes are not being saved. Are you running the pc as system administrator/have you disabled Vista's UAC control?
    I have added the appropriate lines to all lvls, and have properly saved the files. map.rwm has been deleted and have run search to check if such a file exist in my pc, which it doesn't. I do not know if I have hit a limit with EDU/DMB/EDB & did not know there was a limit. I have added 37 new units, 8 of which I am tring to make hidden resources. 2 of which have worked in sparta with "Royal Guard Spartans" & Rhodes "Elite Rhodian Slingers. Is this to much? Finally, I am the administrator/ have not disable vista UAC control, but, bi-passed this by repasting a copy of the files in the appropriate folders.

I'm thinking I should just start from scratch again since I got it to work with those 2 other unit properly. And it might work for all the units next time around. What do you think?

Don't know if this is important or not but when I tried this, my "Elite Rhodian Slinger" were the only unit with proper script when I deleted map.rwm. Then the other ones that do not work, were added after I tested it with my slingers.

I suggest you turn of UAC , if you don't want it , just do it for a moment , and after your modding , turn it off again :)

Thumbs up Re: Adding hidden resource units to Vanilla?

Yeah, thx guys. But, I'm just going to start from a fresh instALLMENT AGAIN. Thx again for all your help, I probably did something wrong somewhere & don't want to waste anymore of your time.

For the love of god. I've redone all my mods from scratch and my hidden_resource units still don't work. I have found that they do work in Crete, Rhodes & sparta. But my hidden_resources in larissa, Athens, Corinth, & apollonia do not work. As again I have put in the proper text to make it work but those provinces remain to be non-functional. Is their a limit to the amount of hidden_resources per land mass? And does anyone now if the Hidden_resource italy does work? I have applied italy to all legionary heavy infantry/cavalry that come after the marius event but don't have time to confirm it is working because of work. Oh, one final question that is off topic. Everytime I increase the unit size of any unit so it is larger then 120; the game ctd's when I start it up. I heard the limit is 500. Is this true & what am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by highspirits217; 04-14-2009 at 16:39.

Post the code from EDB here in code-tags. Than we can have a good look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Spot View Post
    Post the code from EDB here in code-tags. Than we can have a good look at it.
    Well heres pretty much all the stuff I'm tring to do with Hidden_resources. I'm only posting the most highest building in the trees.------

hidden_resources sparta rome italy athens larissa kydonia rhodes corinth hoplite

royal_barracks requires factions { seleucid, roman, greek_cities, macedon, }
    {
    capability
    {
    recruit "epirote pikemen" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, macedon, } and hidden_resource hoplite
    recruit "bosporan infantry" 0 requires factions { scythia, }
    recruit "steppe spearmen" 0 requires factions { scythia, }
    recruit "chosen falx dacian" 0 requires factions { thrace, dacia, }
    recruit "greek bastarnae2" 0 requires factions { thrace, }
    recruit "greek bastarnae" 0 requires factions { thrace, }
    recruit "thracian infantry" 0 requires factions { thrace, }
    recruit "carthage scutarius2" 0 requires factions { carthage, }
    recruit "ALEX hypaspists" 0 requires factions { macedon, }
    recruit "greek myrmidons elite" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, macedon, } and hidden_resource corinth
    recruit "greek macedonian hoplite" 1 requires factions { macedon, }
    recruit "greek thracian hoplite" 1 requires factions { thrace, }
    recruit "greek swordsmen" 0 requires factions { thrace, }
    recruit "carthaginian city militia" 0 requires factions { spain, }
    recruit "carthaginian infantry" 0 requires factions { spain, }
    recruit "spanish scutarii" 0 requires factions { spain, }
    recruit "barb infantry briton" 0 requires factions { britons, }
    recruit "barb infantry dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "barb infantry gaul" 0 requires factions { gauls, }
    recruit "warband spear german" 0 requires factions { germans, }
    recruit "warband sword briton" 0 requires factions { britons, }
    recruit "warband sword gaul" 0 requires factions { gauls, }
    recruit "warband axe german" 0 requires factions { germans, }
    recruit "warband falx dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "barb warguard gaul" 0 requires factions { gauls, }
    recruit "barb warguard briton" 0 requires factions { britons, }
    recruit "barb warguard dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "warband dhaxe german" 0 requires factions { germans, }
    recruit "warband axe scythian" 1 requires factions { scythia, }
    recruit "carthaginian city militia" 0 requires factions { carthage, }
    recruit "numidian javelinmen" 0 requires factions { numidia, }
    recruit "carthaginian infantry" 0 requires factions { carthage, }
    recruit "numidian desert warriors" 1 requires factions { numidia, }
    recruit "carthaginian medium infantry" 0 requires factions { carthage, }
    recruit "carthaginian heavy infantry" 0 requires factions { carthage, }
    recruit "numidian legionaries" 0 requires factions { numidia, }
    recruit "east hillmen" 0 requires factions { eastern, }
    recruit "east infantry" 0 requires factions { eastern, }
    recruit "east heavy infantry" 0 requires factions { armenia, }
    recruit "east hoplite" 0 requires factions { pontus, }
    recruit "east hoplite brazen shield" 0 requires factions { pontus, }
    recruit "east legionary" 0 requires factions { armenia, }
    recruit "egyptian nubian spearmen" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian nile infantry" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian infantry" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian elite guards" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "greek hoplite militia" 0 requires factions { greek, }
    recruit "greek levy pikemen" 0 requires factions { seleucid, macedon, }
    recruit "warband falx thracian" 0 requires factions { thrace, }
    recruit "greek hoplite" 1 requires factions { greek_cities, }
    recruit "greek pikemen" 0 requires factions { thrace, seleucid, macedon, }
    recruit "greek hoplite elite" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, }
    recruit "greek royal pikemen" 0 requires factions { macedon, }
    recruit "greek silver shield pikemen" 0 requires factions { seleucid, }
    recruit "greek hoplite spartan" 1 requires factions { greek_cities, } and hidden_resource sparta
    recruit "spartan royal guard" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, } and hidden_resource sparta
    recruit "greek sacred band" 1 requires factions { greek_cities, } and hidden_resource athens
    recruit "greek bastarnae" 0 requires factions { thrace, }
    recruit "greek argyraspid" 0 requires factions { seleucid, }
    recruit "roman city militia" 0 requires factions { roman, }
    recruit "roman hastati" 0 requires factions { roman, } and not marian_reforms
    recruit "roman infantry auxillia" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms
    recruit "roman princeps" 0 requires factions { roman, } and not marian_reforms
    recruit "roman legionary cohort i" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms and hidden_resource italy
    recruit "roman legionary first cohort i" 0 requires factions { roman, } and hidden_resource rome and marian_reforms
    recruit "roman triarii" 1 requires factions { roman, } and not marian_reforms
    recruit "roman legionary cohort ii" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms and hidden_resource italy
    recruit "roman legionary first cohort ii" 0 requires factions { roman, } and hidden_resource rome and marian_reforms
    recruit "roman praetorian cohort urban i" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms and hidden_resource italy
    recruit "roman praetorian cohort i" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms and hidden_resource italy
    law_bonus bonus 4
    recruits_morale_bonus bonus 2
    }
    construction 7
    cost 9600
    settlement_min huge_city
    upgrades

---------------------------

circus_maximus requires factions { carthage, parthia, macedon, seleucid, roman, }
    {
    capability
    {
    recruit "steppe lancer" 0 requires factions { scythia, }
    recruit "thracian noble cavalry" 0 requires factions { thrace, }
    recruit "greek thessalian cavalry" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, macedon, } and hidden_resource larissa
    recruit "carthaginian warhounds" 0 requires factions { spain, }
    recruit "carthaginian cavalry" 0 requires factions { spain, }
    recruit "carthaginian medium cavalry" 0 requires factions { spain, }
    recruit "barb cavalry gaul" 0 requires factions { gauls, }
    recruit "barb cavalry german" 0 requires factions { germans, }
    recruit "barb cavalry dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "barb cavalry scythian" 0 requires factions { scythia, }
    recruit "barb wardogs briton" 0 requires factions { britons, }
    recruit "barb wardogs dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "barb wardogs gaul" 0 requires factions { gauls, }
    recruit "barb wardogs german" 0 requires factions { germans, }
    recruit "barb wardogs scythian" 0 requires factions { scythia, }
    recruit "barb noble cavalry gaul" 0 requires factions { gauls, }
    recruit "barb noble cavalry german" 0 requires factions { germans, }
    recruit "barb noble cavalry dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "carthaginian cavalry" 0 requires factions { carthage, }
    recruit "numidian cavalry" 0 requires factions { numidia, }
    recruit "carthaginian medium cavalry" 0 requires factions { carthaginian, }
    recruit "carthaginian elephant forest" 0 requires factions { carthage, } and resource elephants
    recruit "carthaginian elephant african" 0 requires factions { carthage, } and resource elephants
    recruit "carthaginian elephant african cataphract" 0 requires factions { carthage, } and resource elephants
    recruit "numidian camel riders" 0 requires factions { numidia, } and resource camels
    recruit "carthaginian royal cavalry" 0 requires factions { carthage, }
    recruit "east cavalry" 0 requires factions { pontus, }
    recruit "east horse archer" 0 requires factions { armenia, parthia, }
    recruit "east heavy cavalry" 0 requires factions { pontus, }
    recruit "east persian cavalry" 0 requires factions { parthia, }
    recruit "east cataphract archer" 0 requires factions { armenia, }
    recruit "east cappodocian cavalry" 0 requires factions { pontus, }
    recruit "east heavy cataphract" 0 requires factions { armenia, parthia, }
    recruit "east elephant" 0 requires factions { parthia, } and resource elephants
    recruit "east camel cataphract" 0 requires factions { parthia, } and resource camels
    recruit "egyptian cavalry" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian nubian cavalry" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian cleruch" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian bedouin" 0 requires factions { egyptian, } and resource camels
    recruit "greek light lancer" 0 requires factions { macedon, }
    recruit "greek cavalry" 0 requires factions { seleucid, thrace, greek_cities, }
    recruit "greek medium cavalry" 0 requires factions { greek, }
    recruit "greek elephant small" 0 requires factions { seleucid, } and resource elephants
    recruit "greek heavy cavalry" 0 requires factions { macedon, }
    recruit "east heavy cataphract" 0 requires factions { seleucid, }
    recruit "greek elephant african" 0 requires factions { seleucid, } and resource elephants
    recruit "greek royal cavalry" 0 requires factions { seleucid, macedon, }
    recruit "greek elephant cataphract" 0 requires factions { seleucid, } and resource elephants
    recruit "greek incendiary pigs" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, }
    recruit "roman cavalry auxillia" 0 requires factions { roman, }
    recruit "roman light cavalry" 2 requires factions { roman, } and not marian_reforms
    recruit "roman medium cavalry" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms
    recruit "roman heavy cavalry" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms and hidden_resource italy
    recruit "roman praetorian cavalry" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms and hidden_resource italy
    recruit "roman wardogs" 0 requires factions { roman, }
    recruit "roman pigs" 0 requires factions { roman, }
    stage_races 2 requires factions { roman, greek, carthage, parthia, }
    happiness_bonus bonus 2
    recruits_morale_bonus bonus 2
    }
    construction 7
    cost 9600
    settlement_min huge_city
    upgrades

--------------------------------

siege_engineer requires factions { carthage, egyptian, macedon, greek_cities, roman, }
    {
    capability
    {
    recruit "thracian peltast" 0 requires factions { thrace, }
    recruit "chosen slinger carthage" 0 requires factions { carthaginian, }
    recruit "elite rhodian slingers" 0 requires factions { greek, roman, carthage, } and hidden_resource rhodes
    recruit "elite cretan archers" 0 requires factions { greek, roman, carthage, } and hidden_resource kydonia
    recruit "carthaginian slinger" 0 requires factions { spain, }
    recruit "carthaginian peltast" 0 requires factions { spain, }
    recruit "barb peltast gaul" 0 requires factions { gauls, }
    recruit "barb peltast german" 0 requires factions { germans, }
    recruit "barb slinger briton" 0 requires factions { britons, }
    recruit "barb archer dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "barb archer scythian" 0 requires factions { scythia, }
    recruit "warband archer german" 0 requires factions { germans, }
    recruit "warband archer dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "warband archer scythian" 0 requires factions { scythia, }
    recruit "warband huntsman gaul" 0 requires factions { gauls, }
    recruit "barb ballista dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "barb onager dacian" 0 requires factions { dacia, }
    recruit "barb onager scythian" 0 requires factions { scythia, }
    recruit "carthaginian peltast" 0 requires factions { carthage, }
    recruit "carthaginian archer" 0 requires factions { numidia, }
    recruit "carthaginian slinger" 0 requires factions { carthaginian, }
    recruit "carthaginian onager" 0 requires factions { carthaginian, }
    recruit "carthaginian heavy onager" 0 requires factions { carthage, }
    recruit "east peltast" 0 requires factions { armenia, pontus, }
    recruit "east slinger" 0 requires factions { parthia, }
    recruit "east archer" 0 requires factions { eastern, }
    recruit "east onager" 0 requires factions { eastern, }
    recruit "egyptian peltast" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian slingers" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian archer" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian archer elite" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian onager" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "egyptian heavy onager" 0 requires factions { egyptian, }
    recruit "greek peltast" 0 requires factions { greek, }
    recruit "greek archer" 0 requires factions { greek, }
    recruit "greek ballista" 0 requires factions { macedon, greek_cities, }
    recruit "greek heavy peltast" 0 requires factions { greek_cities, }
    recruit "greek onager" 0 requires factions { greek, }
    recruit "greek heavy onager" 0 requires factions { macedon, greek_cities, }
    recruit "roman velite" 0 requires factions { roman, } and not marian_reforms
    recruit "roman light infantry auxillia" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms
    recruit "roman archer" 0 requires factions { roman, } and not marian_reforms
    recruit "roman archer auxillia" 0 requires factions { roman, } and marian_reforms
    recruit "roman ballista" 0 requires factions { roman, }
    recruit "roman scorpion" 0 requires factions { roman, }
    recruit "roman onager" 0 requires factions { roman, }
    recruit "roman heavy onager" 0 requires factions { roman, }
    recruit "roman repeating ballista" 0 requires factions { roman, }
    }
    construction 7
    cost 9600
    settlement_min huge_city
    upgrades

-----------------------

I hope you can help me figure out why it isn't working. And i've already applied the proper script to the regions.txt file.

First of all, please use code-tags .. see why when I post my EDB:

Code:
    hidden_resources sparta rome italy legion1 legion2 legion3 legion4 legion5 legion6 legion7 legion8 legion9 legion10 legion11 legion12

building barracks
    {
        levels muster_field militia_barracks city_barracks army_barracks royal_barracks 
        {
            muster_field requires factions { roman, } 
            {
                capability
                {
                    recruit "roman city militia"  0  requires factions { roman, } 
                }
                construction  3 
                cost  3000 
                settlement_min large_town
                upgrades
                {
                    militia_barracks
                }
            }
            militia_barracks requires factions { roman, } 
            {
                capability
                {
                    recruit "roman city militia"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, } 
                    recruit "roman principes"  0  requires factions { roman, } 
                }
                construction  4 
                cost  4000 
                settlement_min city
                upgrades
                {
                    city_barracks
                }
            }
            city_barracks requires factions { roman, } 
            {
                capability
                {
                    recruit "roman legion cohort1"  0  requires factions { romans_senate, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort11"  0  requires factions { romans_scipii, }  and not hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort11"  0  requires factions { romans_scipii, }  and hidden_resource sparta 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort12"  0  requires factions { romans_brutii, }  and not hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort12"  0  requires factions { romans_brutii, }  and hidden_resource sparta 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort7"  0  requires factions { germans, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort16"  0  requires factions { parthia, spain, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort17"  0  requires factions { egypt, scythia, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort36"  0  requires factions { macedon, seleucid, gauls, armenia, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort47"  0  requires factions { greek_cities, carthage, britons, thrace, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort1"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, romans_brutii, romans_scipii, }  and hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort2"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion1 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort3"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort4"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort5"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort6"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort7"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort8"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort9"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort10"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort11"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort12"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort13"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort14"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort15"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort16"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort17"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort18"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort19"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort20"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort21"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort22"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort23"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort24"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort25"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort26"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort27"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort28"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort29"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort30"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort31"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort32"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort33"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort34"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort35"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort36"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort37"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort38"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort39"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort40"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort41"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort42"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort43"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort44"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort45"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort46"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort47"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort48"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort49"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort50"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort51"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort52"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort53"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort54"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort55"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort56"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort57"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort58"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort59"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort60"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort61"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort62"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort1"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, romans_brutii, romans_scipii, }  and hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort2"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion1 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort3"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort4"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort5"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort6"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort7"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort8"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort9"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort10"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort11"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort12"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort13"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort14"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort15"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort16"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort17"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort18"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort19"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort20"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort21"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort22"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort23"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort24"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort25"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort26"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort27"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort28"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort29"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort30"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort31"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort32"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort33"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort34"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort35"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort36"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, macedon, seleucid, gauls, armenia, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort37"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort38"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort39"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort40"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort41"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort42"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort43"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort44"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort45"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort46"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort47"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, greek_cities, carthage, britons, thrace, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort48"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort49"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort50"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort51"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort52"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort53"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort54"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort55"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort56"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort57"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort58"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort59"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort60"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort61"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort62"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion10 
                }
                construction  4 
                cost  5600 
                settlement_min large_city
                upgrades
                {
                    army_barracks
                }
            }
            army_barracks requires factions { roman, } 
            {
                capability
                {
                    recruit "roman legion cohort1 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_senate, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort11 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_scipii, }  and not hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort11 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_scipii, }  and hidden_resource sparta 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort12 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_brutii, }  and not hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort12 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_brutii, }  and hidden_resource sparta 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort7 ii"  0  requires factions { germans, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort16 ii"  0  requires factions { parthia, spain, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort17 ii"  0  requires factions { egypt, scythia, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort36 ii"  0  requires factions { macedon, seleucid, gauls, armenia, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort47 ii"  0  requires factions { greek_cities, carthage, britons, thrace, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort1 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, romans_brutii, romans_scipii, }  and hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort2 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion1 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort3 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort4 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort5 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort6 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort7 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort8 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort9 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort10 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort11 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort12 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort13 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort14 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort15 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort16 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort17 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort18 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort19 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort20 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort21 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort22 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort23 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort24 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort25 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort26 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort27 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort28 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort29 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort30 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort31 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort32 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort33 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort34 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort35 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort36 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort37 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort38 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort39 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort40 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort41 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort42 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort43 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort44 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort45 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort46 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort47 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort48 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort49 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort50 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort51 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort52 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort53 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort54 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort55 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort56 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort57 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort58 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort59 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort60 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort61 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort62 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort1 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, romans_brutii, romans_scipii, }  and hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort2 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion1 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort3 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort4 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort5 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort6 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort7 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort8 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort9 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort10 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort11 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort12 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort13 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort14 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort15 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort16 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort17 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort18 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort19 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort20 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort21 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort22 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort23 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort24 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort25 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort26 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort27 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort28 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort29 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort30 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort31 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort32 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort33 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort34 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort35 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort36 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, macedon, seleucid, gauls, armenia, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort37 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort38 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort39 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort40 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort41 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort42 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort43 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort44 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort45 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort46 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort47 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, greek_cities, carthage, britons, thrace, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort48 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort49 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort50 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort51 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort52 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort53 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort54 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort55 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort56 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort57 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort58 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort59 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort60 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort61 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort62 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion10 
                }
                construction  5 
                cost  8000 
                settlement_min huge_city
                upgrades
                {
                    royal_barracks
                }
            }
            royal_barracks requires factions { roman, }  and building_present_min_level defenses epic_stone_wall
            {
                capability
                {
                    recruit "roman legion cohort1 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_senate, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort11 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_scipii, }  and not hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort11 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_scipii, }  and hidden_resource sparta 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort12 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_brutii, }  and not hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort12 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_brutii, }  and hidden_resource sparta 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort7 ii"  0  requires factions { germans, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort16 ii"  0  requires factions { parthia, spain, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort17 ii"  0  requires factions { egypt, scythia, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort36 ii"  0  requires factions { macedon, seleucid, gauls, armenia, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort47 ii"  0  requires factions { greek_cities, carthage, britons, thrace, } 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort1 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, romans_brutii, romans_scipii, }  and hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort2 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion1 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort3 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort4 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort5 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort6 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort7 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort8 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort9 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort10 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort11 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort12 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort13 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort14 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort15 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort16 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort17 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort18 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort19 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort20 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort21 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort22 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort23 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort24 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort25 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort26 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort27 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort28 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort29 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort30 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort31 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort32 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort33 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort34 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort35 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort36 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort37 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort38 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort39 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort40 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort41 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort42 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort43 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort44 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort45 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort46 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort47 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort48 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort49 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort50 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort51 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort52 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort53 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort54 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort55 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort56 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort57 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort58 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort59 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort60 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort61 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion cohort62 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort1 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, romans_brutii, romans_scipii, }  and hidden_resource rome 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort2 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion1 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort3 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort4 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort5 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort6 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort7 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort8 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort9 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort10 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort11 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort12 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort13 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource italy and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort14 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion2 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort15 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort16 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort17 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort18 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort19 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort20 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort21 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort22 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort23 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort24 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion1 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort25 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion3 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort26 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort27 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort28 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort29 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort30 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort31 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort32 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort33 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort34 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion2 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort35 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion4 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort36 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, macedon, seleucid, gauls, armenia, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort37 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort38 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort39 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort40 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort41 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort42 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort43 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion3 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort44 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion5 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort45 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort46 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort47 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, greek_cities, carthage, britons, thrace, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort48 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort49 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort50 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort51 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion4 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort52 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion6 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort53 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort54 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort55 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort56 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort57 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion11 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort58 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion5 and hidden_resource legion12 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort59 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion7 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort60 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion8 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort61 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion9 
                    recruit "roman legion first cohort62 ii"  0  requires factions { romans_julii, }  and hidden_resource legion6 and hidden_resource legion10 
                    recruit "roman praetorian cohort"  0  requires factions { roman, } 
                }
                construction  5 
                cost  9000 
                settlement_min huge_city
                upgrades
                {
                }
            }
        }
        plugins 
        {
        }
    }
    It also answers your question about being able to use the HR 'italy' :)

Iirc the maximum size for units is 240men on huge, which would be 60 in EDU (120 on large, 240 on huge)

I cant see anything wrong with what you posted, but I do suggest you repost in code-tags, so we can see the 'entire' buildingcode in EDB.
    One thing you might want to try out is if the following causes any issues:
    Code:
    and marian_reforms and hidden_resource italy
    (starts with marian_reforms)
    Code:
    and hidden_resource rome and marian_reforms
    (ends with marian_reforms)

I doubt it should cause any issues, but as Rome has some other issues with detail it might be worth checking if it causes any issues. (make a backup of your EDB and use the replace function in notepad to remove all "and marian_reforms" tags and check how it works, in 2 minutes you can know for sure if it does)

First of all, please use code-tags .. see why when I post my EDB:

Iirc the maximum size for units is 240men on huge, which would be 60 in EDU (120 on large, 240 on huge)

I cant see anything wrong with what you posted, but I do suggest you repost in code-tags, so we can see the 'entire' buildingcode in EDB.
    One thing you might want to try out is if the following causes any issues:
    Code:
    and marian_reforms and hidden_resource italy
    (starts with marian_reforms)
    Code:
    and hidden_resource rome and marian_reforms
    (ends with marian_reforms)

I doubt it should cause any issues, but as Rome has some other issues with detail it might be worth checking if it causes any issues. (make a backup of your EDB and use the replace function in notepad to remove all "and marian_reforms" tags and check how it works, in 2 minutes you can know for sure if it does)
    I going to sound like such a newb but, how do I post a code-tag?

You are also not the first to tell me what I have input looks proper, But even though it should be the right script & I have done all the necessary steps. Some of my units still don't work as hidden_resources. Why, I have no idea. But I guess it would be easier to make them mercenaries.

Last, every time I try to incease the unit size to huge, my game ctd. Is their anything Ihave to do in particular to make the unit size huge?

I will also do as suggested with the marian_reforms but will not have the time for quite awhile. Will post about my test when I have done it though.
    Last edited by highspirits217; 04-25-2009 at 15:10. Reason: Adding comment.

soldier roman_city_militia, 60, 0, 0.6

Make sure that in your EDU file the 60 shown above doesnt go over that 60 men.
    I was under the impression the game would crash if you increased it over 60 men, but it may be that as long as the unit doesnt exceed 240men it doesnt crash.
    eg; if you have it at 80 and run the game at normal or large scalling you would have 80 or 160 men, turn it to huge scaling and it will be 320 men, way above the 240 men limit.

For code tags just select the text that you want in code-tags and hit the 'code'-button (the one with the '#' on it)
    {code}
    mytext
    {/code} (replace the {}'s with []'s)

Exclamation Re: Adding hidden resource units to Vanilla?

soldier roman_city_militia, 60, 0, 0.6

Make sure that in your EDU file the 60 shown above doesnt go over that 60 men.
    I was under the impression the game would crash if you increased it over 60 men, but it may be that as long as the unit doesnt exceed 240men it doesnt crash.
    eg; if you have it at 80 and run the game at normal or large scalling you would have 80 or 160 men, turn it to huge scaling and it will be 320 men, way above the 240 men limit.

For code tags just select the text that you want in code-tags and hit the 'code'-button (the one with the '#' on it)
    {code}
    mytext
    {/code} (replace the {}'s with []'s)
    Thanks for the info. I still don't fully understand how to increase my unit size cause when I increase it from 60 to 80 my game ctd's. I must be doing something wrong. But good news! I finally figured out what was wrong with my hidden_resource units. I have no idea if anyone had the same problem, but, not all of my units would work in campaign. I solved it by coping the regions.txt file to the impireal campaign folder and all of my units suddenly started to work. I have not removed it to test if this is the case because it has taken me damn near 1 month and a half to accomplish this task. I want to thanks all of you who helped me with tip/advise. And appologize for my lack of experience. thx.

Finder of Little Oddities Senior Member Makanyane's Avatar

you shouldn't be putting anything over 60 for the number of soldiers in the EDU file

the multiplier to 240 is only achieved by setting the 'unit size' to huge in the video options selection, when the user goes to play the game... anything that tries to get over that will crash at some point.
    Not used mods before? Looking for something small and fun?!
    Download the:

Unhappy Re: Adding hidden resource units to Vanilla?

Thx Makanyane! That info's a great help.