Thread: Have i really finished the RtI campaign?

BrownWings: AirViceMarshall Senior Member Furunculus's Avatar

Default Have i really finished the RtI campaign?

Hi all,

Got the capture eight specific territories, and 15 territories in total, and achieved this in 1815 at which point i get a brief cut-scene that doesn't appear at all conclusive and then just shunts me back to the menu.

Is that the end of the campaign?

cheers.
    Furunculus Maneuver: Adopt a highly logical position on a controversial subject where you cannot disagree with the merits of the proposal, only disagree with an opinion based on fundamental values. - Beskar

Default Re: Have i really finished the RtI campaign?

Yes, but afterwards you unlock part 4 which is playing as the USA in the Grand Campaign.

i'm confused.

i opted to continue twice after it unceremoniously dumped me back at the title menu, and both times it did nothing more than take me back to the turn before i git the magic 8/15 provinces.

every time i did that i just got reset to the turn before effectively, so if there is a part 4 i am unable to reach it...............
    Furunculus Maneuver: Adopt a highly logical position on a controversial subject where you cannot disagree with the merits of the proposal, only disagree with an opinion based on fundamental values. - Beskar

does achieving Part 3 merely enable the US to be played in the grand campaign, or should i be seeing a Part 4 to the RtI campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by Furunculus View Post
    does achieving Part 3 merely enable the US to be played in the grand campaign, or should i be seeing a Part 4 to the RtI campaign?
    You should be seeing a part four of the RtI campaign, you do not play as the USA by going through the Grand Campaign menu but through the RtI menu. Part four opens up the other theatres. So now you can go invade Europe etc. if you feel like it.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States, Earth

Quote Originally Posted by groundhogie View Post
    You should be seeing a part four of the RtI campaign, you do not play as the USA by going through the Grand Campaign menu but through the RtI menu. Part four opens up the other theatres. So now you can go invade Europe etc. if you feel like it.
    This is correct. I just achieved the victory conditions in chapter 4!! You can opt to continue as well. Now back to start a Grand Campaign... who to play, who to play...

pardon my klatchian Member al Roumi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Furunculus View Post
    i'm confused.

i opted to continue twice after it unceremoniously dumped me back at the title menu, and both times it did nothing more than take me back to the turn before i git the magic 8/15 provinces.

every time i did that i just got reset to the turn before effectively, so if there is a part 4 i am unable to reach it...............
    I've been getting the exact same problem. The campaign seems to be prematurely ending, or not linking from chapter 3 to 4.

boo.