Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Policing In America

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Policing In America

Is it really fear, maybe it's dependance? If you are willingly in a rubbered-pavement society maybe there is something wrong with you yourself. Look at it this way, what if every junction has a counterpart reacting to it. What you think of it means nothing so you can go on all about it

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Is it really fear, maybe it's dependance? If you are willingly in a rubbered-pavement society maybe there is something wrong with you yourself. Look at it this way, what if every junction has a counterpart reacting to it. What you think of it means nothing so you can go on all about it
    You might be right, maybe if you live in an upper-class neighborhood with high-quality, safe and quiet rubber pavements that reduce friction (http://rubberpavements.org/Videos.html), maybe it's your own fault that you are so afraid. For every penny you make, someone is missing half a penny and will likely react to it. And they'll hang you in a tree no matter how much you cry about "class warfare".

Good point.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    You might be right, maybe if you live in an upper-class neighborhood with high-quality, safe and quiet rubber pavements that reduce friction (http://rubberpavements.org/Videos.html), maybe it's your own fault that you are so afraid. For every penny you make, someone is missing half a penny and will likely react to it. And they'll hang you in a tree no matter how much you cry about "class warfare".

Good point.
    We are all liiving is a higher class society, we all here didn't die at birth, every single one of us here. Circumstances could be different of course, we did not all get shot of course, I kinda did I don't recommend getting shot. Whatever my background, you are wrong by the way I live in a very modest apartment, I look pretty good I'll admit that much as for having a headstart on you but I do not know what you look like. I could even be smarter than you, on top of that. But that's just all really.

We are all liiving is a higher class society, we all here didn't die at birth, every single one of us here. Circumstances could be different of course, we did not all get shot of course, I kinda did I don't recommend getting shot. Whatever my background, you are wrong by the way I live in a very modest apartment, I look pretty good I'll admit that much as for having a headstart on you but I do not know what you look like. I could even be smarter than you, on top of that. But that's just all really.
    I know you're smarter than me because I didn't even know we were talking about you in a thread called "Policing in America". All this time I thought you were dutch.
    Of course being alive is the best definition I've ever heard for a higher class society.

No one who is alive in the world today died at birth.*

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    *Carving out near-death experiences or temporary clinical death.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    No one who is alive in the world today died at birth.*
    It's a genius idea, if you apply it correctly, there is per definition no poverty on earth anymore. That's one big problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    It's a genius idea, if you apply it correctly, there is per definition no poverty on earth anymore. That's one big problem solved!
    In a way, we got you to ponder about it after all and aren't we all better for it

In a way, we got you to ponder about it after all and aren't we all better for it
    No, don't forget that I'm the idiot here...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123