Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sneaky snow-cleaning machine murders French nobleman.

Default Sneaky snow-cleaning machine murders French nobleman.

Christophe de Margerie, head of the notorious French oil company Total, died in a plane crash, under mysterious circumstances.

Surprisingly, his private airplane decided to collide with a snow-cleaning machine, instead of another aircraft or the Earth, as most airplanes tend to do, in the airport of Moscow.
    With its wheel broken, the airplane crashed, with all its passengers, the 3-members crew and de Margerie himself dying.

Contrary to the Vnukovo's statement (Moscow's international airport) that the driver (who is alive and well) of the snow-cleaning machine was intoxicated, his family insists that he was abstaining from alcohol, so the accident looks like some kind of a sinister plot.
    However, the airport's coordinator (a 24 years old woman) and her supervisor are under control from the Russian authorities, considering that the vehicle was not supposed to be anywhere near the accident's location, despite the horrible weather.

Christophe de Margerie was famous to the public, mainly for his Le Tigre-like moustache, but he was also a staunch supporter of Europe's dependance on Russian gas.
    Apart from his pro-Russian stance, he also used to criticize the connection between dollars and petrol price, for having negative effects on the global economy, while being positive only for USA.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...sh-say-reports

Conspiracy or conspiracy theory?
    Last edited by Crandar; 10-26-2014 at 16:16.

Default Re: Sneaky snow-cleaning machine murders French nobleman.

A drunk Russian?

Outrageous!!!
    Still maintain that crying on the pitch should warrant a 3 match ban

Member thankful for this post:

rvg 

I wouldn't subrscribe to racist stereotypes as HoreTore does, but I do wonder how the CIA managed it this time.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Members thankful for this post (2):

Gotta love the American hate. It makes me proud.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
    Gotta love the American hate. It makes me proud.
    It makes you proud when Americans hate French businessmen? Are you also pro-racist then?

Quote Originally Posted by Crandar View Post
    Christophe de Margerie, head of the notorious French oil company Total, died in a plane crash, under mysterious circumstances.
    At least it wasn't any type of conspiracy or anything like that: just a random Russian guy being himself.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Black OPs that are successful are horrible bad luck. Black OPs that are unsuccessful are another CIA failure.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Husar 

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Black OPs that are successful are horrible bad luck. Black OPs that are unsuccessful are another CIA failure.
    Yeah, every second movie has a guy saying "make it look like an accident" or "they wanted it to look like an accident" and the entire Hitman series teaches us that accidents just aren't. It was most likely a CIA black OP and given that it was an airport, it must've been simple to make the guy drive onto the tarmac using chemtrails!!

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

By the way, the "big Moustache" thing came from this movie:
    http://youtu.be/kIoT-URhLSM

La Grande Vadrouille, when the 2 unlikely heroes tried to locate an English Crew Man.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

Well, the Russians didn't use to drink a lot, while being Soviet citizens, but things changed after the contre-revolution and the fall of Communism.
    It probably has to do with the decline of the quality of life and the example of Boris Yeltsin.

Well, the Russians didn't use to drink a lot, while being Soviet citizens
    Wat?

Lenin's attempts to cut back on the drinking was abandoned by the mid-20's.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Never pass a snowplow on the right.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Husar 

Indeed, it turns out the "opiate of the masses" is vodka.

Had Lenin and his successors pursued the policy we would probably be talking about the Glorius "Vodka Revolution" at some point in the 50's.
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    It makes you proud when Americans hate French businessmen? Are you also pro-racist then?
    lol, I am gonna chalk this post up to you having a poor grasp of the English language.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
    lol, I am gonna chalk this post up to you having a poor grasp of the English language.
    That is a great idea, given that I can hardly follow most discussions here.
    But what is your take on the incident?

That is a great idea, given that I can hardly follow most discussions here.
    But what is your take on the incident?
    My take? A frenchman is dead. Can that be a bad thing?

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HopAlongBunny View Post
    Indeed, it turns out the "opiate of the masses" is vodka....
    Hmmmm....you are phrasing that almost as though you don't think of vodka AS a religion.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Senior Member Senior Member Brenus's Avatar

"My take? A frenchman is dead. Can that be a bad thing?" Depending of the frenchman...
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.

"I've been in few famous last stands, lad, and they're butcher shops. That's what Blouse's leading you into, mark my words. What'll you lot do then? We've had a few scuffles, but that's not war. Think you'll be man enough to stand, when the metal meets the meat?"
    "You did, sarge", said Polly." You said you were in few last stands."
    "Yeah, lad. But I was holding the metal"
    Sergeant Major Jackrum 10th Light Foot Infantery Regiment "Inns-and-Out"

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    Never pass a snowplow on the right.
    Or on the left, if you drive in the lands of the Commonwealth.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopAlongBunny View Post
    Indeed, it turns out the "opiate of the masses" is vodka.

Had Lenin and his successors pursued the policy we would probably be talking about the Glorius "Vodka Revolution" at some point in the 50's.
    We kicked analphabetism out of the Siberian nomads, so I don't consider getting rid of alcoholism as particularly difficult.

Moreover, the driver's family claims that he had stopped drinking due to cardial problems.
    The plot thickens...
    Last edited by Crandar; 10-28-2014 at 10:49.

Insomniac and tired of it Senior Member Slyspy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brenus View Post
    "My take? A frenchman is dead. Can that be a bad thing?" Depending of the frenchman...
    Not really!
    "Put 'em in blue coats, put 'em in red coats, the bastards will run all the same!"

"The English are a strange people....They came here in the morning, looked at the wall, walked over it, killed the garrison and returned to breakfast. What can withstand them?"

Well, the Russians didn't use to drink a lot, while being Soviet citizens, but things changed after the contre-revolution and the fall of Communism.
    It probably has to do with the decline of the quality of life and the example of Boris Yeltsin.
    In the second half of 1980s Gorbachev introduced severe limitations on alcohol selling. It could be bought only from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. and not more than two bottles per each person. In spite of the fact that those were within working hours the queues were tremendous, scuffles not uncommon, moonshining flourished prodigiously and as often as not people got poisoned by anti-freeze, eau-de-cologne and other suchlike liquids drunk in abscence of vodka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    In the second half of 1980s Gorbachev introduced severe limitations on alcohol selling. It could be bought only from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. and not more than two bottles per each person. In spite of the fact that those were within working hours the queues were tremendous, scuffles not uncommon, moonshining flourished prodigiously and as often as not people got poisoned by anti-freeze, eau-de-cologne and other suchlike liquids drunk in abscence of vodka.
    Russian leadership has been moving against the tide on that one for a long time.

In 1914 at the outbreak of war, the Czar instituted prohibition as an effort to further the war effort through general sobriety. In addition to failing for all the reasons typical to such prohibition efforts, the Czar shot his own war effort in the posterior....since something like 30% of the pre-war tax base was generated by duties on the sale of vodka, a state monopoly......

In 1914 at the outbreak of war, the Czar instituted prohibition as an effort to further the war effort through general sobriety. In addition to failing for all the reasons typical to such prohibition efforts, the Czar shot his own war effort in the posterior....since something like 30% of the pre-war tax base was generated by duties on the sale of vodka, a state monopoly......
    They were joking that they would not take vodka except in the presence of a foreigner (i.e. in occupied territory). By late 1914, foreigners were in very high demand.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ALWAYS these sneaky snow-cleaning machines murdering French noblemen...

It's a real problem, I tell you, and well worthy of discussion!!

ALWAYS these sneaky snow-cleaning machines murdering French noblemen...

It's a real problem, I tell you, and well worthy of discussion!!

The funniest thing about it is that when they showed the place of the crash all the surrounding terrain as far as one could see was snowless and the temperature was something like 5 above zero. Why would a snow-cleaning machine be out with no snow to remove is the greatest mystery.
    Last edited by Gilrandir; 11-08-2014 at 14:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrandir View Post
    The funniest thing about it is that when they showed the place of the crash all the surrounding terrain as far as one could see was snowless and the temperature was something like 5 above zero. Why would a snow-cleaning machine be out with no snow to remove is the greatest mystery.
    How is that a mystery?

Machinery is driven from place to place all the time, for a ton of various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    How is that a mystery?

Machinery is driven from place to place all the time, for a ton of various reasons.
    Not in Putin's Russia!
    This is as ridiculous as your claim that there is always some plutonium in tea that you never made.

It was obviously Putin who killed him to start the annexation France. Meanwhile the rest of Europe won't do anything while Putin holds parades in France.

It was obviously Putin who killed him to start the annexation France.
    Would that honestly be a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by HoreTore View Post
    Would that honestly be a bad thing?
    Horror story in the making. You'd THINK you would end up with great wine, good vodka, fabulous sauces and a range or amazingly athletic adult movie stars.

But it would degenerate to borsht with absinthe and Eastern Orthodox nuns.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    Horror story in the making. You'd THINK you would end up with great wine, good vodka, fabulous sauces and a range or amazingly athletic adult movie stars.

But it would degenerate to borsht with absinthe and Eastern Orthodox nuns.
    Borshch is a Ukrainian dish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast