Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: 04/12 Generic Fantasy WW Game Thread

Default Re: 04/12 Generic Fantasy WW Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Empoof View Post
    Oh yeah it was the whole "who are these wolfy people pushing barto?" line they were trying to soft push insaner for.

Felt like it dragged longer than it should have.
    see i didnt mind that much but there's like nothing else he's done

soery

fell asleep, I am 1 page behind

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Re: Choxorn

There's a concept about him on this set of communities (org, cfc, etc) called the Choxorn Line where anybody below his post count is officially labeled a slanker and anyone above him is ok.

Which is a roundabout way of saying yeah he's kind of a lowposter regardless of alignment, which is part of why I'm somewhat gun-shy on going for him today. His actual post content is mildly concerning, but the volume is not. Not yet, anyway.
    Good to know, thanks.

Still think he's kinda wolfy.

I've been clicking on a few isos but I'm too tired rn to reevaluate anything. I'm too rooted in my pzelda/ladd/GH/Cuth wolves world, I doubt I can proceed without flips. My latest read lists mostly stands, with the changes being: Cuth is now a wolf read, Logic is a confident villager, Egix>dya>Fable all feel kinda villagery but just don't have enough content to lock them in.

Not really a fan of Choxorn's posts but they're pretty much rand today so doesn't really give us much even if he flips scum.
    Still a better lynch than ladd though.

Quote Originally Posted by ladd View Post
    soery

fell asleep, I am 1 page behind
    your wagon is full of villagers

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner View Post
    I've been clicking on a few isos but I'm too tired rn to reevaluate anything. I'm too rooted in my pzelda/ladd/GH/Cuth wolves world, I doubt I can proceed without flips. My latest read lists mostly stands, with the changes being: Cuth is now a wolf read, Logic is a confident villager, Egix>dya>Fable all feel kinda villagery but just don't have enough content to lock them in.
    If you think GH is partnered with pzelda and is comfortable riding this wagon then you've never played with wolf GH before

I can see Logic and merlin as villagers maybe, sell me on the other 2.

as always

which is why I have given up on going hard after my voters when iften theree is not even 1 a wolf there

egix?

If you think GH is partnered with pzelda and is comfortable riding this wagon then you've never played with wolf GH before
    he powerwolfs to a fault. just ask him about mion and shion...

Quote Originally Posted by Newyn View Post
    I can see Logic and merlin as villagers maybe, sell me on the other 2.
    egix reluctance (trying to find the right word for this) towards Zack about reading them feels baseline villagery

Fable has a really good avatar, like really good.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

There's a concept about him on this set of communities (org, cfc, etc) called the Choxorn Line where anybody below his post count is officially labeled a slanker and anyone above him is ok.

Which is a roundabout way of saying yeah he's kind of a lowposter regardless of alignment, which is part of why I'm somewhat gun-shy on going for him today. His actual post content is mildly concerning, but the volume is not. Not yet, anyway.
    This is the first I've heard of a Choxorn line. The rest sounds about right to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

vote:pzelda

Quote Originally Posted by merl1n View Post
    i don't think i like ladd putting himself in the middle of a list of people that have been "villagery". i've included myself when talking about people i think are good before but it's always either at the start or the end, being in the middle feels artificial instead of natural
    I've pointed out that ladd did this very thing!!!!
    What say you.

Quote Originally Posted by Egix View Post
    Hmmm

I actually started on forum so I don't really recall ever experiencing this problem

I guess you'll just overcome it with experience.
    Never have.

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Thanks for the possibly pocketing defence, but what the hell are you doing with the tally?
    It's not a tally, I'm saying tie Barto with Zelda.

I don't know if Choxorn should eponymize this line, since in the past most players clustered on that end of the distribution.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

tbf egix is my lowest villagery feeling on ladd's wagon. But I think it's potentially all villa on town!ladd and wolves aren't touching it.

Which gives me sad vibes for how today will end.

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Got any mafia? Top town? Why?
    Well, fun fact, there's a lot of people I don't know so I don't know how to read them yet. There's a lot of fluff there, from the people I know… Zack's playing so within his meta that he can be anything. Choxorn, well, as you point out, yes, but he's fluffy.
    Cuthillius looks town, you… cannot tell, the rest is up for grabs.

But in my brain-fried state I want to vote Insaner simply because of -as I quoted- whatever he's doing with the tallies. Seriously, Monty posts one vote and in the immediate next one Insaner misrepresents Monty's vote in the tally, has been going on about how wolfy people who vote for me are, and then misrepresents Monty as voting for me.

Can we have a real one?
    vote:Insaner

fake edit: freaking xposts there's over a dozen posts I haven't read since #631 already.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Vote Choxorn

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    It's not a tally, I'm saying tie Barto with Zelda.
    Look at my quote! You posted a vote for zelda and then he misquoted you… or did he? I know you in particular are in favour of allowing multiple usernames for voting.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

egix reluctance (trying to find the right word for this) towards Zack about reading them feels baseline villagery

Fable has a really good avatar, like really good.
    I'm more of a fan of dya's avatar personally. Fable feels abit too wolfy to me.

Tally:
    1 Montmorency (Pzelda,)
    3 El Barto (Zack, Cuth, Newyn)
    5 PZelda (Insaner, GH, monty, Dya, Ladd)
    1 Newyn (Choxorn)
    4 Ladd (Fable, Logic, Egix, merl1n)
    1 Insaner (El Barto)
    1 CHoxorn (Empoof)

Not voting: Csargo

LMK if i've made a mistake.

Perhaps this is correct. I'm wolf reading pzelda more tham I'm wolf reading GH. But I don't like GH's vote on him regardless of pzelda's alignment. He had him as null, then immediately voted him when I told him to sheep me but never commented on my read that I included in that post or any other posts of pzelda. If GH is a wolf, then I kinda feel like his vote looks more suspicious if pzelda is scum then if he's isn't, just because it wouldn't feel right to him to just blindly sheep a vote on a villager without ever talking about the person he is voting. Puts him in a bad spot when that person flips villager. But if pzelda is a wolf, then this vote in fact makes him look good, and they might even not be lynched as there are other competitive wagons and GH has other wolves on his team to save pzelda.

Maybe GH is just a villager, but like. Why avoid discussing pzelda in this case?

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Look at my quote! You posted a vote for zelda and then he misquoted you… or did he? I know you in particular are in favour of allowing multiple usernames for voting.
    Hm. Usually tally manipulation, if caught, is like instalynch material.

Think it's more likely that he just didn't see Monty's vote when he was making that?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Insaner View Post
    Perhaps this is correct. I'm wolf reading pzelda more tham I'm wolf reading GH. But I don't like GH's vote on him regardless of pzelda's alignment. He had him as null, then immediately voted him when I told him to sheep me but never commented on my read that I included in that post or any other posts of pzelda. If GH is a wolf, then I kinda feel like his vote looks more suspicious if pzelda is scum then if he's isn't, just because it wouldn't feel right to him to just blindly sheep a vote on a villager without ever talking about the person he is voting. Puts him in a bad spot when that person flips villager. But if pzelda is a wolf, then this vote in fact makes him look good, and they might even not be lynched as there are other competitive wagons and GH has other wolves on his team to save pzelda.

Maybe GH is just a villager, but like. Why avoid discussing pzelda in this case?
    Did you see later on where I ISO'd pzelda and started scumreading him on my own?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur

I'm more of a fan of dya's avatar personally. Fable feels abit too wolfy to me.
    thanks! it's a drawing shadon made of my cat (who happens to be sitting next to me)

Vote: Choxorn

I demand a free pass for the rest of the game if Cho flip mafia. Empoof is clearly just bussing his partner.

GH chill on Choxorn for me for science.

i am here but my brain is not

looks like I'll just have to self pres and not do any thinking since the wagon on me is there to stay

I demand a free pass for the rest of the game if Cho flip mafia. Empoof is clearly just bussing his partner.
    I'll give you until day 4 and then we'll cite some game you bussed and it'll be thrown out.

Blog Entries

GH chill on Choxorn for me for science.

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast