PDA

View Full Version : Clan useing cannon exploits....

CanCritter
05-02-2011, 02:48
anyway to make long story short going into start a game and someone in lobby pipes up ****** clan are useing cannon exploits...no biggie l think as its par for the course these days and continue onto matchmakeing for my conquest of the world when low and behold who shows up but ******..anyway we decide to carry on only to our dismay to see one of them had 2 cannons...3 in total for a 2v2
anyway with a little perserverence we took out thier cannons and toasted them...most enjoyable game for me to see the bad guy get it

Picture links available from CanCritter privately

in the end this clan should be avoided and banned from any future tourneys
being its sunday am gona wander over to the .com and see whos day l can ruin..a old coots day is never done....

if screen shots dont work will sort it out and post them took about 4

Kocmoc
05-02-2011, 13:42
I started to report those people on steam. The question should be, when CA actual starts to do something about this?!?

Id like a ignore list, we had one once. This way I never would be matched up with these kind of player.
Its hard to meet good player online, so many annoying people....

Gregoshi
05-02-2011, 21:58
Just a reminder from our forum FAQs page: (We do not allow...)

Posts containing names of people suspected of cheating in the multiplayer game. This clause has been much debated; its purpose is to avoid fruitless controversy. No conclusive proof on anyone cheating in the multiplayer game can be obtained or presented. Therefore, the staff and the majority of the patrons (approximately 70% voted in favor) feel that it is for the best to avoid making accusations; even if truthful, their inconclusiveness will probably lead to "flame wars" which are inconvenient to the forum and its every patron. Keeping of private "cheater blacklists" is allowed, indeed encouraged, but The Guild does not wish to be the medium for such. (Note that in the case of "name posting", the staff will often make an exception and edit out the name rather than deleting the entire message.)

However, I will keep the thread here as it is useful for all online players to be aware of the kinds of exploits they may need to keep an eye out for.

CanCritter
05-03-2011, 04:48
ah well..not a prob...rulz are rulz....l may as well go round up some bacon and eggs for breakfast and call it a mornin :O)