Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: EB 1.2 MINI MOD PACK!

Default Re: EB 1.2 MINI MOD PACK!

I'm having some problems which I've reported in the support thread.

I've got a CTD as Pahlava, that I can't get past that occurs with the March of Time reforms.

Also, conquered cities are not developing for the AI. They are "stuck" repairing foreign governments.

Could either of these issues be related to anything in this combo pack which I'm using with Alex?

Thanks

Anyone not getting the March of Time event when Rome gets a huge city in Italy? I would really love to get those Hatairoi Kataphraktoi for Baktria! Also, I'm not really liking City Mod because it restricts growth so much. How do I get rid of it?

Member Member stratigos vasilios's Avatar

Hello chaps,

I know this is more than likely a ridiculous question... but how can I tell I have installed this mod correctly? I am getting no crash to desktops throughout the game (which would either suggest a correct installation or an installation which did not occur), the force diplomacy doesn't seem to be working and when I right click an academy or school I was hoping I'd see written "increas law/public order 5%".

Any ideas? I apologise immediately if this has been answered in this thread already.

I followed the steps of this installation the same as what was described in the first thread page.

SV
    We love you because you died and resurrected to save us...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    We love you Goku!

Can someone post a link to the Naval addon?

Member Member stratigos vasilios's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stratigos vasilios View Post
    Hello chaps,

I know this is more than likely a ridiculous question... but how can I tell I have installed this mod correctly? I am getting no crash to desktops throughout the game (which would either suggest a correct installation or an installation which did not occur), the force diplomacy doesn't seem to be working and when I right click an academy or school I was hoping I'd see written "increas law/public order 5%".

Any ideas? I apologise immediately if this has been answered in this thread already.

I followed the steps of this installation the same as what was described in the first thread page.

SV
    Hello all,

Ok I just reread what I wrote a few days ago and it is indeed ridiculous... What I was trying to ask was, do I need to download each individual mod, install them, then install the mini mod pack?

I wasn't sure if the mini mod pack was all the mods in one or if it was just a patch that allowed them all to be played together? Hopefully I have made sense, thanks in advance.

SV
    We love you because you died and resurrected to save us...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    We love you Goku!

Quote Originally Posted by stratigos vasilios View Post
    Hello all,

Ok I just reread what I wrote a few days ago and it is indeed ridiculous... What I was trying to ask was, do I need to download each individual mod, install them, then install the mini mod pack?

I wasn't sure if the mini mod pack was all the mods in one or if it was just a patch that allowed them all to be played together? Hopefully I have made sense, thanks in advance.

SV
    As far as I can tell, the mini-mod itself includes all that is listed under "List of used minimods".

Also as far as I can tell, the City mod, Phalanx mod, RS Textures, and Naval strat map add-on are independent and optional sub-mods. That is to say, they are not included in the MINI MOD PACK.

I do not use the mini mod pack as I may occasionally come across an online game and do not want to have to remove the mini mod simply to play an online game. Other than that, wonderful mod pack.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

I have a small question(sorry if it's been answered before): does the RTW.exe version include the alexander mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Drag0nUL View Post
    I have a small question(sorry if it's been answered before): does the RTW.exe version include the alexander mod?
    What do you mean? If you mean the modification allowing one to run EB using the Alex executable, I would doubt it, because that is what the Alex version of the mini-mod is there for--to run EB with Alex. I would be surprised to see the game modded to work with Alex if you are downloading the RTW version of mini-mod (it would not make sense, eh?).
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

Quote Originally Posted by vartan View Post
    What do you mean? If you mean the modification allowing one to run EB using the Alex executable, I would doubt it, because that is what the Alex version of the mini-mod is there for--to run EB with Alex. I would be surprised to see the game modded to work with Alex if you are downloading the RTW version of mini-mod (it would not make sense, eh?).
    What I mean: alex.exe(improved AI, night battles etc.) is listed as one of the minimods included in the pack. I wanted to know if it's also included in the RTW.exe version.

Biotechnlogy Student Member ||Lz3||'s Avatar

No, you need to have alex.exe (and the alex pack) in order to get those benefits. =/

RTW version is good too nevertheless. It uses modified AI by Sinhuet.
    Spoken languages:

Mini-mod pack for EB 1.2 for Alexander and RTW
    (just download it and apply to get tons of changes!) last update: 18/12/08 here
    ALEXANDER EB promoter

Default Re: EB 1.1 MINI MOD PACK!

I get this error:

script error in eb/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 10091, column 34

What the hell do I do?
    What time does not pervert, it destroys outright.
    From this we may conclude that there are no eternal truths, no limitless passions.
    There are only subtle deceptions.

~My brother's new book.

hi all, belliger here.
    have a problem with 'force diplomacy' as downloaded from this minipack..
    it simply doesn't work.
    i do what is supposed (switch on the question mark, etc.) but those damn enemies don't cope.
    it becames also a bit unrealstic, 'cause when i offer peace to slaughtered factions, close to annihilation, they still refuse, claiming that some of us still survive.-...
    i reloaded the minimod twice, but it still doesn't work
    probably you already faced same questions, but sorry i can't read all the 640 posts, so forgive me ;)
    Nec sine Marsis nec contra Marsos triumphari posse
    (Appiano)

Pincushioned Ashigaru Member Poulp''s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by belliger View Post
    hi all, belliger here.
    have a problem with 'force diplomacy' as downloaded from this minipack..
    it simply doesn't work.
    i do what is supposed (switch on the question mark, etc.) but those damn enemies don't cope.
    it becames also a bit unrealstic, 'cause when i offer peace to slaughtered factions, close to annihilation, they still refuse, claiming that some of us still survive.-...
    i reloaded the minimod twice, but it still doesn't work
    probably you already faced same questions, but sorry i can't read all the 640 posts, so forgive me ;)
    You have to reset the advisor in the options window everytime you want to enforce FD.

thank you thank you thank you
    (Appiano)

Installed into RTW/EB/data. Doesn't seem to work (no changes to traits as described in konny's mod). I've installed RTW/EB in the default folder, would that have any effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandros_III View Post
    I get this error:

script error in eb/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 10091, column 34

What the hell do I do?
    I got that but It was fixed with a re-install.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    I got that but It was fixed with a re-install.
    I got the same error because I installed the mini-mod into the core Rome folder by mistake.

So, I had to re-download EB 1.1 and 1.2, reinstall both then download the mini-mod and reinstall it, too. Pain in the butt. :(

I just installed the mini mod but it seems not to be working. What is the correct folder to install it to? I installed it into RomeTotalWar\EB\Data.

(maybe) stupid question:
    this minimod pack works/cooperates with the EB X BI by ferromancer? how / when whould i install it? i mean: RTW=> EB=> EBxBI => minimod pack?
    i am pretty sure somebody already asked and already answered, but i don't know where to see it
    thx
    (Appiano)

Any ideas on how to get the alex.exe version to work with Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhavas View Post
    Any ideas on how to get the alex.exe version to work with Steam?
    Open Steam, right click on the Alex icon ->Properties-> Launch Options-> and input -mod:eb -show_err at the prompt.

IRT Topic: I installed the mini-mod, but can't get Force Diplomacy to work. I reset the advisor, then carefully follow the steps, bu it always just shows the victory conditions, never forces diplomacy.

I've tried installing it three different times, and even seperately d/ling and installing the Force Diplomacy mod, and it simply won't work. :frown:

Do I have to install EB to the alex folder for that to work?

Σέλευκος Νικάτωρ Member Fluvius Camillus's Avatar

I tried to install:

Quote Originally Posted by ||Lz3|| View Post
    [..]

Phalanx mod
    Alexander.exe version here
    RTW.exe version Here

[..]
    that one, but it does not seem to work. It installed very fast (1MB) and when I tested it, nothing was changed. I tested in campaign battles and in custom single player battlesm (havnt tried multi yet).

What could have went wrong?

~Fluvius
    Last edited by Fluvius Camillus; 04-19-2010 at 19:01.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrius
    Oh my god, i think that is the first time in human history that someone cares to explain an acronym that people expect everybody to know in advance.
    I lived for three years not knowing what AAR is.

Completed Campaigns: Epeiros (EB1.0), Romani (EB1.1), Baktria (1.2) and Arche Seleukeia
    1x From Olaf the Great for my quote!
    3x1x<-- From Maion Maroneios for succesful campaigns!
    5x2x<-- From Aemilius Paulus for winning a contest!
    1x From Mulceber!

And if for some reason you would like to go back to your original un-modded files , here's the link (UPDATED, this will get you a clean EB 1.2 instalation)
    Here

^^^ link is broken

Σέλευκος Νικάτωρ Member Fluvius Camillus's Avatar

I got it to work now! Don't know how, it just suddenly did.

Now I have another issue. You quoted Lysander13 for the naval map strat add on, but sadly, his filefront link is dead. Anyone here has the files saved on his computer?

~Fluvius
    Last edited by Fluvius Camillus; 05-24-2010 at 20:42.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equilibrius
    Oh my god, i think that is the first time in human history that someone cares to explain an acronym that people expect everybody to know in advance.
    I lived for three years not knowing what AAR is.

Completed Campaigns: Epeiros (EB1.0), Romani (EB1.1), Baktria (1.2) and Arche Seleukeia
    1x From Olaf the Great for my quote!
    3x1x<-- From Maion Maroneios for succesful campaigns!
    5x2x<-- From Aemilius Paulus for winning a contest!
    1x From Mulceber!

I'm having an odd problem playing the Alex.exe version. I'm playing Arche Seleukia and every time I send a family member, or recruit a general, to Marakanda they promptly die, but nothing pops up in the faction news. The only way I know they've died is they make that assassinated, "Euuuuuuuugh" sound when I end my turn. Anyone else have this problem?

Biotechnlogy Student Member ||Lz3||'s Avatar

Flavius, Lysander's link is now updated.

Robertus, I'll upload the 'backup' files when I find them. It's been over a year since I last used them. =/
    Spoken languages:

Mini-mod pack for EB 1.2 for Alexander and RTW
    (just download it and apply to get tons of changes!) last update: 18/12/08 here
    ALEXANDER EB promoter

Klibanophoros Ton Rhomaioktono Member Duguntz's Avatar

Guys, I can't download the linkl for 1.2 with Rome TW exe. it said : Not Found when I try to open it, and when I try to save it says : blank page... what should I do?
    Opinions are like bacteries : we all have, but it's better to keep them for ourself... (By me!)

generously given by Nachtmeister
    generously given by Macilrille for Sweboz combat tactics
    Generously given by Brennus

I cant download the RS textures because the link is broken

the link for the rtw version is broken....does anyone have another link? i need to reinstall...got the cant find soldier model error

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast