Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 3

Default Re: Broken Crescent 3

Ferret, PM them both, we just need 2 more people, and this game can start!

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

ATPG haven't been here for awhile...
    Are you sure he's going to play?
    Last edited by Ibn-Khaldun; 07-25-2008 at 18:19.

I havn't seen him on Windows live for a little. I'm pretty confident he wants to join, it isn't like him to stay away fromME this long.

Blog Entries

ive told people at the twcenter about there beening a slot 4 turkey, hope u dont mind...

guys, if someone wants to take the ghorids it's ok. I will play whatever faction is free.
    regards

Blog Entries

the ghorids u say....hmmm tempting....ill stick to the kypchaks though i think

Merlox invited me along to the party and will be happy to give it a go. I'm not too bothered who I play.
    Xfire: Ulfang
    TWC: Gavmundo

Ok, your in Ulfang ... we need 1 more person, A person to play the turks, Prolly the hardest position in the game.

Well, we need just one more person now, Maybe two if ATPG doesn't decide to even pop in at the games. Let's all hope that he shows up. He is a fine player in these games.

Also. Sindhs have been claimed
    Last edited by Merlox; 07-26-2008 at 21:29.

Blog Entries

i will keep posting of the mighty bc multiplayer hotseat campaign at twc about the turks being available, someone should else should come eventualy!

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Alright, now that I've been bumped over to Jerusalem , I've got a question to ask. Will I be allowed to call in my crusader reinforcements, or is that going to be banned from this game? Do any other factions get reinforcement stacks or anything? Oh, and I propose that if the game makes it that far, we get someone to play as the Mongol horde.... that could be fun... possibly someone who was knocked out earlier in the game.

Edit: I posted a thread at the TWC BC multiplayer forum advertising for this game.
    Last edited by Chaotix; 07-27-2008 at 00:00.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Blog Entries

this is a bit embarrassing but when do the mongols usually come in? my longest campaign game was up tp turn 126 i think and still no sign of them...

i will play the turks if they are still open

Luigi, do you have all of the mods, and are you from the TW center? just wondering

i am from the total war center, i havent downloaded the mod yet or anything just saying that i will play

Well, The turks will be starting the game, Please download the game, read the rules. and if you are serious about this, the game will be full

ok ill download it as soon as i get up tomoz, so ill be ready

Please also consider that this game will be Roleplayed as for the diplomacy reasons. also, ATPG has not been seen so much, and if this continues, I may just have a RL friend play until ATPG gets back.

Blog Entries

when will the diplomat thread b set up and wht it b called?

Prolly BC3 Diplomacy thread, or something in the lines of that.

Ok guys, Every one please re-read the rules, and look at what faction you are, This is final unless you want to trade nations with another, and they say it's ok, other wise, it stays!

Sorry for a tripple post, But I have just heard word that ATPG is not gone forever, his computer is just blown up, at this case, I will take over for him, being for the fact that I will have no contact with him for a very long time, I will play my best ability to him. Also, Kingdom of Georgia and Antioch, You both have princesses... The Roman Empire has a heir with out a wife... :o

Myself and Horas are down for Khwarezmid Shahdom and Horas is also down for Georgia!? Who's who? I do play Georgia with a TWC BC Hotseat but don't mind who i play....
    Xfire: Ulfang
    TWC: Gavmundo

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now ..

Are we ready to start this game??

Everyone have the mod and stuff??

i just downloaded BC and installed it, but im having a problem starting the game i click on the quickstart shortcut and the game doesnt start to load?

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

@ Aries: I think the Mongols historically arrive somewhere around 1230. In Vanilla I know It's somewhere between 1200 and 1250.

@ Luigi: I believe I may have had the same problem as you when I first dl-ed the mod. Uninstall, reinstall, and make sure that you don't move ANY files around. The reason mine wouldn't work was because I kept moving bc.cfg to the broken crescent folder.

I'd like to make sure that Moobke definitely wants to keep Makuria, and if he does, I'm alright with Jerusalem still.
    Post here to confirm your choice if you're reading this, Moobke.

And Merlox, I still need to know if I can use crusader reinforcements or not.
    Last edited by Chaotix; 07-27-2008 at 13:23.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Choat, You can use the crusader army. but for kicks, you have 2 full stacks in your kingdom, and a rather french large navy by Iraklion considing of a french crusading force lead by Jean the Crusader. This will act like a small crusade. but your economy can not handle another crusade, also. since your crusade is all the way by the north coast of Iraklion. It will take some time before the forces land. but this doesn't mean you can sack a few cities from any other nation.. but... the other nations may not think so highly of you.

i got BC working so i should be fine just going to check test save works and i should be fine to start

Blog Entries

gd! but i recommend tryin them 4 an hour or sommit b4 hand, caus its a completely new scenario, up 2 u though

You have the hot fixes as well?

I'm posting up the Diplomacy thread, if you are wondering what the boundries are and such, Just use the map on the 1st page. It should give you a general idea.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast