Hi FH. I tried everything you said in your sticky about getting VM to work but it dident how id thought. When I started the game using the bat file the game started fine but no intro movie which i thought was weired and the menu background wasent the troops walking it looked like a unit of hussars but that was a still pic. Is this normal? Dident think much about as it dident really matter but when i went to start a campaign nothing had changed.

I then uninstalled/reinstalled and extracted the files straight into the M2TW directory and everything worked fine intro movie menu background and all.

So really theres no prob at the min as after completing my first campaign i doubt il play this game again without VM but when the update is ready will i have to uninstall/reinstall?

Sorry for the long post but im useless with anything to do with files and modding and stuff.

By the way im not using any other mods its just vanilla fully patched. I have kingdoms but after uninstalling i dident reinstall just got the patchs off it.