Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Electiageddon Electopolypse Now: A Field Guide to the Repubs

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

Default Re: 2012 Electiageddon Electopolypse Now: A Field Guide to the Repubs

Quote Originally Posted by Chuchip View Post
    Just so you know being Mormon doesn't stop you from liking TW games and posting in forums...be careful what you say.
    well it is unfair to say their religion is bull i apologize for that. but i like mitt romney and i like the way mormons act to be honest would make a good likely honest politician, though mormons are people too. but im saying standard america probably wont look favorably on his religion

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuchip View Post
    Just so you know being Mormon doesn't stop you from liking TW games and posting in forums...be careful what you say.
    We know this already, ajaxfetish has been here for ages.

On GOP "candidates", it's way too early for this sort of nonsense. It's wishful thinking, but I'm hoping we get to at least July before we get the full-court press of the 2012 election. It's peaceful now, I like the silence.

I do think it's funny how they have Paul as the biggest "outsider". He's only been in the House since, what, 1978?
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion1 View Post
    well it is unfair to say their religion is bull i apologize for that. but i like mitt romney and i like the way mormons act to be honest would make a good likely honest politician, though mormons are people too. but im saying standard america probably wont look favorably on his religion
    And the inveitable back down

SMH
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

well what i said was rude strike. my original point still stands. his mormonism hurts him in a general election

Lighten up Francis

What are you going to do? Stab him? You best be careful or I'm toattly going to flame you!

lolololololololololololololol
    lol I wasn't threatening him it was supposed to be friendly reminder to be civil (Isn't religion bashing against .org rules?)...I thought about reporting the post but I decided the above would be the better route to take (no warning points).

Apology accepted. Yea Mitt Romney's religion does have a negative effect on his chances of winning the nomination/election. I heard on the radio that most of the opposition comes from Christian Evangelicals, so Romney's biggest hurdle is getting the nomination. AFAIK Harry Reid is also a Mormon so if Romney were able to win the nomination religion wouldn't be as much of a problem anymore.
    Last edited by Tuuvi; 02-08-2011 at 00:24.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

“Any time someone approached him [Gary Johnson] about legislation for some purpose, his first response always was to ask if government should be involved in that to begin with,” said former New Mexico Republican National Committee member Mickey Barnett.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12