hello,
can anyone enlighten me about the correct townsizes? ..to be able to build a Homeland Gov. in Armavir in the FQQ´s is quoted: upgrade to a Large town. (i´ve already built market, roads, first level garrison ["town defenders"] and first level sanitize ["simple drainage"] - if these are meant with L1?)

..so actually i thought large town is from population 6000 upwards. but i´m not so sure anymore: in the hayasdan reform guide the image for the large town is the "house of the town governor" which is for a settlement from 2000 upwards ..which i already have.? i just dont want a delay in building the homeland Gov. in case i missed something to build.?

there are varying readings about townsizes (building tree data differ from the data given in the game itself: like clicking on the building menu and there into the preview - there the five designations are until 2000 town, then large town, minor city, large city and huge city.
in the building trees: until 2000 village, town, large town, minor city and large city.

didnt care until now about these discrepancies - with expierences i knew after some time from wich size i can build e.g. for the KH a gymnasion mikron or for all a big mining center. (where the building tree gives wrong information).

would be pleased over knowledge regarding the right nomenclature respectively the correct population for the correct townsizes.

thanks,

Kleitos