Having a persisting problem with a modded Byz campaign I've been running. I made a few tweaks to the build_prod, unit_prod, and projectiles files and everything was running swimmingly up until 1204. As I'm finishing up this year, slipping agents across borders, routing my enemies from the field of battle, etc. etc., I get to the Vice and Virtues list to see which of my Generals has gained new and interesting quirks and then as soon I close the VnV tab I get a nice CTD. I at first thought I had a corrupt save but after further testing with prior saves I found that the only common factor in the CTDs, all of which happened in the same manner, was the 1204 -> 1205 transition. I've tried going through the files I've modified to see if there was some unit or building causing a problem with the transition from Early to High but I'm afraid I'm stumped. I've also successfully started new campaigns in Early, High, and Late which work just fine for the dozen or so turns I tested. I'm afraid the problem has me quite frustrated and I'm simply unsure where to go from here; I certainly don't wish to lose my campaign if possible, but most of all I'd like to identify and fix the problem. Any help would be much appreciated~