Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher [Concluded]

Savior of Peasant Phill Member Silver Rusher's Avatar

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Day 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Big King Sanctaphrax
    What happens if we lynch the CoP? Do we vote for a new one?
    That's right.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Day 1)

CoP: GeneralHankerchief

GeneralHankerchief since he knows what to look for apparently.

GoreBag: Oh, Prole, you're a nerd's wet dream.

Is there anyone who knows this game better than GHC? COP: GeneralHankerchief.

Would it count as spamming if I did this:

unCoP: The Spartan
    CoP: Orb

ad infinitum?

'My intelligence is not just insulted, it's looking for revenge with a gun and no mercy. ' - Frogbeastegg

SERA NIMIS VITA EST CRASTINA VIVE HODIE

The life of tomorrow is too late - live today!

oh never mind..
    Last edited by The Spartan (Returns); 09-10-2006 at 00:22.

2nd vote count:

GeneralHankerchief: 10
    Sasaki Kojiro: 3
    BKS, CR, UW, TS, RR, LE, Orb: 1 each
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Evening in the Gameroom.

The people have recently finished voting for their new Chief of Police, as told to by Silver Rusher, the God. The result was such a landslide that further votes probably wouldn't have made a difference:

GeneralHankerchief: 10
    Sasaki Kojiro: 3
    BKS, CR, UW, TS, RR, LE, Orb: 1 each

The residents of the town were busy discussing the recent vote when Silver Rusher's hairy face made another appearance in the sky.

"SO!" He bellowed, scaring the hell out of most of the villagers and almost making a couple of them faint, "You have voted for GeneralHankerchief to be your new Chief of Police. And it wasn't exactly close either... 10 votes! You must all have a lot of faith in him. Now... more than a third of you didn't vote in this election. I am not impressed. I will let you off from having warnings this time around, but remember, should this trend continue you will be one step closer to dying a horrible death at my hands. Everyone, go and get some sleep. You will need it." And with that, the sunset behind SR's golden haired face blended in with it, and SR disappeared.

Status list: (if you have a next to your name that means you didn't vote in this election)
    GeneralHankerchief
    Sigurd Fafnesbane
    doc_bean
    Leet Eriksson
    UltraWar
    Dutch_guy
    discovery1
    Orb
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Upxl
    AggonyDuck
    SSNeoperestroika
    IrishArmenian
    Ignoramus
    Tiberius
    Cowhead418
    evil_maniac from mars
    B_Ray
    Drisos
    Hiji
    Crazed Rabbit
    The Spartan
    Divine Wind
    Krazilec
    Masy
    Kagemusha
    Big King Sanctaphrax
    Reenk Roink
    littlelostboy
    Gertgregoor
    Bombasticus_Maximus
    Destroyer_of_Hope
    GoreBag

PM's please everyone.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Woo Wooo!!!! The Mafia Don't Have The Guts To Take Me Out!!!! Woo Wooo!!!! Yayayayayayaay. There Is No Way I Could Possibly Be One Of The First To Die This Time!!!

EDIT: BOOOO I can't post in all caps

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by discovery1
    Woo Wooo!!!! The Mafia Don't Have The Guts To Take Me Out!!!! Woo Wooo!!!! Yayayayayayaay. There Is No Way I Could Possibly Be One Of The First To Die This Time!!!

EDIT: BOOOO I can't post in all caps
    You might get lynched though.

I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_guy

oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by discovery1
    Nobody's died yet.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Rusher
    Nobody's died yet.
    AHHH THE MAFIA CAN'T TOUCH THIS DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO!!!

Nonsense, YOu'LL NEVER LYNCH ME!!
    Ice, however, will soon be hanging high. We need a sacrific to ensure at least a victory for the Illini football team.

The Ultimate Grand Inquisitor! Member UltraWar's Avatar

discovery1 is living up to his Evil Sadist name

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I shall do my best to ensure that lawlessness is swiftly dealt with by creative, funny executions.

And to the mafia: Nah nah nahnah nah! You can't kill me!
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

...but the villagers can lynch you!

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Sorry for not voting I tought I wasn't in. I'll read the whole thread and vote next session. And finally I don't have to worry about kills and stuff.

Join the ICLADOLLABOJADALLA! Member IrishArmenian's Avatar

I have not died either! Yay!

"Half of your brain is that of a ten year old and the other half is that of a ten year old that chainsmokes and drinks his liver dead!" --Hagop Beegan

AKA Leif 3000 TURBO Senior Member Leet Eriksson's Avatar

whens the next voting thingamajig coming, i missed my last chance in voting and i don't intend to miss this one.
    Texas is Gods country! - SFTS
    SFTS = The rest =

Wouldn't it be great if GH is the detective? If he is, then we have a living detective all game.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus
    Wouldn't it be great if GH is the detective? If he is, then we have a living detective all game.
    What if he is one of the mafia?
    Status Emeritus

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Night 1)

We can still lynch him, and mafia can't kill each other anyways.

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Night 1)

Day breaks in the Gameroom. All is quiet.

The morning was cool in the Gameroom as Leet Eriksson stood alone in the town square, arms crossed and tucked tightly into his chest, his breath appearing in front of him as it came in brisk bursts, collecting on his blonde beard in droplets.

"Damn, it's cold," he muttered under his icy breath, pausing only to wipe his nose with his finger, "But I'm not gonna miss the vote this time."

So great was his concern for performing his civic duty that the heavy footsteps of another man went unheard. Soon, though, the silence of the morning air in his ears was replaced by a loud ringing as a shot was fired directly behind him. His hands had not even left their positions, folded into his arms, by the time he landed face down on the dewy ground.

He was found not long afterwards by the rest of the citizens of the Gameroom. A blank expression adorned his face as he stared off to the side, lying on his cheek. One of his arms had been jerked free and laid to rest on a small, wooden box with a narrow slit in its lid. It was a ballot box, and Leet had been killed before he could cast a single vote.

Krazilec is driving down the street when he notices a damsel in distress frantically waving her arms. He pulls up to her and offers his help. She explains that she needs to change a flat tire. As Krazilec examines the busted tire, a cloaked figure comes into view and smashes his head with the spare tire, knocking him out cold.

Krazilec wakes up many hours later in a dark cavern.
    "Wha? Where am I?"
    A deep voice replies "You are in a cave many miles from town. No one but me knows you are here. You are finished." Krazilec looks around and discovers that he is strapped down to a metal chair. As he struggles to free himself, a large screen rolls down in front of him. Suddenly the screen goes bright and an episode of Teletubbies starts.

"I have your chair wired up to a large metal box on the ceiling. That button in your right hand will cause it to fall on top of you." Krazilec did not last through the hour. His crushed remains were shipped to the front office of the Gameroom in the morning.

After each member of the Gameroom heard the news, they went into the center of town where GeneralHankerchief was sitting on a bench, rather uneventfully. For about 20 minutes he just sat there, with the townspeople watching him, occasionally looking at his watch or saying 'where is it?'. Eventually, a large truck pulled up with what looked like a very large diesel engine on its back.

"Ah ha, it's arrived!" GH looked relieved. The men in the truck came out and lifted the piece of machinery off the back. They then got back in the truck and drove off.

Then, as if he hadn't noticed the villagers in all that time, GH turned to them and said "Ah, hello people. As you may know, we have suffered the rather unfortunate loss of two of our most beloved townspeople through the night, and it has clearly been murder. So, everyone in this town must now vote on who they think did it, and when either the majority of people have voted for one person or when evening comes, they will be executed." He turned to the large piece of machinery to his left. "This, my friends, is the Mega Vacuum-Pump 3000. It can suck the oxygen out of a hall the size of a soccer field in 10 minutes, but instead we will hook this up to the house of whoever is lynched and slowly suck the oxygen out while they are tied up inside. An airtight seal will be made around the house, of course.

"Now, if anybody wants to confess to being in the mafia right away, we won't have to do this. (the villagers are silent, except for a few coughs) Very well. Let the voting begin!"

To vote for someone to be executed, simply type Vote: Name e.g. Vote: Silver Rusher. If you want to change your vote, in a seperate post (leaving the previous vote intact) type Unvote: Name before voting for another person. Once one person has the majority voting for them, any changes of votes will not effect it. Otherwise, the person with the most votes at the end of the 24 hour period starting now will be executed.

If you do not vote in this execution, you will get a warning. Providing no/bad reasoning is fine at this stage, but after the 2nd execution you will get a warning for that as well. 3 warnings, and I will kill you.

Killed by Mafia:
    Leet Eriksson
    Krazilec

Still alive:
    GeneralHankerchief
    Sigurd Fafnesbane
    doc_bean
    UltraWar
    Dutch_guy
    discovery1
    Orb
    Sasaki Kojiro
    Upxl
    AggonyDuck
    SSNeoperestroika
    IrishArmenian
    Ignoramus
    Tiberius
    Cowhead418
    evil_maniac from mars
    B_Ray
    Drisos
    Hiji
    Crazed Rabbit
    The Spartan
    Divine Wind
    Masy
    Kagemusha
    Big King Sanctaphrax
    Reenk Roink
    littlelostboy
    Gertgregoor
    Bombasticus_Maximus
    Destroyer_of_Hope
    GoreBag
    Last edited by Silver Rusher; 09-11-2006 at 17:34.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Vote:Reenk Roink

Go ahead, put me on your list

Vote: Reenk Roinksince he goes to Ann Arbor also I think.

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Day 2)

Vote: discovery1

Death to the Sarcastic-Sadist one!

Default Re: The Godfather, Part 1 (or yet another Mafia game) by Silver Rusher (Day 2)

Vote: Orb

I saw him eat a spicy meat-a-ball

'My intelligence is not just insulted, it's looking for revenge with a gun and no mercy. ' - Frogbeastegg

SERA NIMIS VITA EST CRASTINA VIVE HODIE

The life of tomorrow is too late - live today!

Hmmmmm, btw I wouldn't mind getting killed. I don't really have the energy to really contribute to our cause, so you could do away with me at some point.

Anyways here's my vote:

Vote: Reenk Roink
    Friendship, Fun & Honour!

"The Prussian army always attacks."
    -Frederick the Great

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: discovery1

Death to him! His crazed hatred of all things Michigan must end!

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Dragonslayer Emeritus Senior Member Sigurd's Avatar

Bad, bad MAFIA!!!!
    Killing Leet in the first round… This was his first MAFIA.
    Someone trying to frame you disc?

Anyway;
    Vote: Reenk Roink

there will be no list
    Status Emeritus

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast