Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Thing: The .Org Game [Concluded]

Bringing down the vulgaroisie Member King Henry V's Avatar

Default Re: The Thing: The .Org Game

OK, well go ahead vote for me. I'm not afraid of being tested. But so long as Silver Rusher and Orb go first.
    www.thechap.net
    "We were not born into this world to be happy, but to do our duty." Bismarck
    "You can't be a successful Dictator and design women's underclothing. One or the other. Not both." The Right Hon. Bertram Wilberforce Wooster
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" - Lord Byron
    "Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." - C. S. Lewis

Savior of Peasant Phill Member Silver Rusher's Avatar

Come on guys, only 4 people have voted so far! Don't you care about this game?
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

KHV hasn't voted yet.

'My intelligence is not just insulted, it's looking for revenge with a gun and no mercy. ' - Frogbeastegg

SERA NIMIS VITA EST CRASTINA VIVE HODIE

The life of tomorrow is too late - live today!

Well I say Silver Rusher.
    www.thechap.net
    "You can't be a successful Dictator and design women's underclothing. One or the other. Not both." The Right Hon. Bertram Wilberforce Wooster
    "Man, being reasonable, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication" - Lord Byron
    "Where men are forbidden to honour a king they honour millionaires, athletes, or film-stars instead: even famous prostitutes or gangsters. For spiritual nature, like bodily nature, will be served; deny it food and it will gobble poison." - C. S. Lewis

KHV seems too defensive to me, so I'll stick with voting for him.

'My intelligence is not just insulted, it's looking for revenge with a gun and no mercy. ' - Frogbeastegg

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

Vote: Silver Rusher

Must a King wear a crown?

On another ground noone's tried, wouldn't a general carry a sword?

And could it be a false clue to throw us all off the mafia?

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I've said General for the last round and voted for him again. A General also has shiny medals and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

zombologist Senior Member doc_bean's Avatar

vote:doc_bean

I can prove I'm not guilty !
    Yes, Iraq is peaceful. Go to sleep now. - Adrian II

Quote Originally Posted by doc_bean
    I can prove I'm not guilty !
    Except that the "Thing" will kill you.

Vote: Silver Rusher

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Oh for God's sake...

I provide flawless logic for why you should vote for somebody who is CLEARLY acting the most suspicious and you guys are going for me based on a vague clue which could mean anything.

I have heard Ultra making references to my gold haired face in the chat (or was it the Godfather thread? Can't remember) so that could be it.

That thing is gonna get me now... however, if you test KHV the thing won't be getting anybody anymore.

I will leave you with this. If KHV is tested and isn't the the thing, then vote for me by all means. Just don't vote for me this round, test him instead.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fine.

But you're next.

Unvote: Silver Rusher
    Vote: King Henry V
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

OK, can we get on with the vote?
    www.thechap.net

The Ultimate Grand Inquisitor! Member UltraWar's Avatar

The Administrator rounded up all the workers into the lab.

"So King Henry V, you seem to have been voted to be tested to make sure that you are not the thing. I would say that there has been some peculiar behaviour from you."

King Henry V was looking tense and couldn't stay focused at all. The administrator plunged the needle containing "Ultraium Waroxide" and then watched the effects.

Nothing Happened

"Everyone, King Henry V is not the "Thing". This means it is still out there. Get back to work now."

Just then, King Henry V fell to the floor dead.

"Somebody has been tampering with the needle. That person shall have no mercy shown to him as I know who it is. So do they."

Everyone was looking around at each other when the administrator took out a colt .44.

"I might have fired 5 or 6 bullets from this pistol. In the excitement earlier, I just can't remember. Are you feeling lucky, PUNK?"

The gun was pointed at Silver Rusher and he was trembling so much that he wet himself.

"I would say that you are feeling the pressure already."

Silver Rusher tried to run away as fast as he could but the administrator was a deadly aim and shot Silver Rusher in the back of the head.

"He got what he deserved. Now go back to work!"

Votes:

King Henry V - 3 votes
    Silver Rusher - 2 votes
    doc_bean - 1 vote
    Generalhankerchief - 1 vote

Alive:

GeneralHankerchief
    Orb
    Evil_Maniac From Mars
    Ignoramus
    doc_bean

Tested:

Csar

Dead:

discovery1
    Silver Rusher
    King Henry V
    Sasaki Kojiro

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

GH again.

Can somebody tell me why I just died?
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

You sabotaged the needle

UltraWar, please explain.

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

You bastards! See, I wasn't the thing. If only you would have listened . Anyway, at least Silver Rusher is dead. The second one must Orb.
    www.thechap.net

So, why are they dead?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraWar

"Somebody has been tampering with the needle. That person shall have no mercy shown to him as I know who it is. So do they."

Everyone was looking around at each other when the administrator took out a colt .44.

"I might have fired 5 or 6 bullets from this pistol. In the excitement earlier, I just can't remember. Are you feeling lucky, PUNK?"

The gun was pointed at Silver Rusher and he was trembling so much that he wet himself.

"I would say that you are feeling the pressure already."

Silver Rusher tried to run away as fast as he could but the administrator was a deadly aim and shot Silver Rusher in the back of the head.

It says it all right there SR tampered with the needle so the Administrator shot him.

No, Csar, you do not understand.

This is an example of poor game hosting. I will bet you anything that this has only happened because of what I said about the game being too much in favour of the workers. If you told me that UltraWar chose me randomly at the beginning and decided that that particular area of the story would come to me, I would laugh in your face. Apparently, not only trying to play the game properly (statistical analysis etc.) but also helping the game (this was obviously a direct result of my comments about the workers' chances of winning) gets you killed around here. Basically, I would bet you anything that it was done out of spite. Sorry, I wouldn't have posted this if I wasn't so pissed off at my spiteful killing-by-moderator but it is true.
    Last edited by Silver Rusher; 09-20-2006 at 14:09.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

Hm... I actually think that you and Henry would be dead anyway after testings, but that would be a bit more useful to us workers. Still, this is something that could have gone a bit smoother if the Thing were given the option of two kills instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Orb
    Hm... I actually think that you and Henry would be dead anyway after testings, but that would be a bit more useful to us workers. Still, this is something that could have gone a bit smoother if the Thing were given the option of two kills instead.
    I agree, if the Thing could kill two this game could probably work quite well.
    THE GODFATHER, PART 2
    The Thread

The thing still needs to strike so be ready

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Rusher
    No, Csar, you do not understand.

This is an example of poor game hosting. I will bet you anything that this has only happened because of what I said about the game being too much in favour of the workers. If you told me that UltraWar chose me randomly at the beginning and decided that that particular area of the story would come to me, I would laugh in your face. Apparently, not only trying to play the game properly (statistical analysis etc.) but also helping the game (this was obviously a direct result of my comments about the workers' chances of winning) gets you killed around here. Basically, I would bet you anything that it was done out of spite. Sorry, I wouldn't have posted this if I wasn't so pissed off at my spiteful killing-by-moderator but it is true.
    Yeah sorry I misunderstood what you were saying. I don't know why he did it but he can do is explain his actions.

The villager walked home. What a dramatic day it had been! Who'd have thought that Silver_Rusher would poison the needle?

He leaned against the wall for a moment to relax and... the Thing woke up.

The Thing knew that Silver_Rusher wouldn't poison the needle. It chuckled to itself. There wasn't anyone in the world except one target.

General Hankerchief, continuing from his Segestica experiment, was working out his plan to take the Siberian research facility to the largest city in the world. Everyone needed a hobby.

There was a creak as the door opened. The General turned around to see the Thing enter. He got up from his chair and drew his pistol. The Thing's hand moved like a whirlwind. There was a single shot sounding throughout the hallway.

The Thing stood triumphant, holding a smoking pistol. The black hat faded back into its shapeless features. General Hankerchief lay on the floor of his room, his stomach bleeding out onto the synthetic floorboards.

'You obviously spend too much time playing Rome: Total War and organising Mafia games and not enough watching Westerns.'

But GH wasn't done yet, he picked up the gladius he'd stashed under the holographic floorboards secretly and then charged at the thing. He was promptly roundhouse kicked in the face.

He stared from the flat of his back to see the godly features of Chuck Norris on the face of the Thing.

It returned to formlessness again. A second shot was heard, and it left the room.

---------------------------------
    The administrator pressed the alarm, wasn't it lucky he installed the new noise pollution reducers in the hallways? Otherwise the shots would have woken everyone up.

"Everyone, It seems that General Hankerchief has been killed by roundhouse kick."

At this, the workers were laughing a bit but were were worried about the Thing Being alive.

"We need to test another one of you again. I will give you another quote now"

At this the Administrator got out a piece of paper....

"Quick decisions are unsafe decisions"

Alive:

Orb
    Evil_Maniac From Mars
    Ignoramus
    doc_bean

Tested:

Csar

Dead:

discovery1
    Silver Rusher
    King Henry V
    Sasaki Kojiro
    GeneralHankerchief

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, I know who it is.

Too bad I can't tell you all now.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Doc-Bean

Why doc_bean? Admittedly he seems to have kept a low profile - which would be necessary for a Thing when he can't defend himself on the grounds he'll die when voted for.

So, until I find a better candidate:

Vote: Doc_Bean
    Last edited by Orb; 09-24-2006 at 17:30.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast