Page 89 of 108 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,670 of 3234

Thread: Hail New Members! (Introduction) v.IV

Default Re: Hail New Members! (Introduction) v.IV

Hi all! I actually joined back in January this year having been drawn to the site by frogbeastegg's Shogun 2 guide, but wasn't really active (except a couple posts in frogbeastegg's threads on the guide and the Santa Moria AAR at the time). However I took a break from Total War after about a month due to having other events needing attention

But now I'm back! Both into Total War and this site/forums, and figured I should at least introduce myself. I'm enjoying the AARs people have written/are writing, and hoping I can learn more about the games in general from everyone.

A bit about me: I started playing the Total War series back with Shogun: Total War, which I was drawn to as I was studying Japanese at the time (still am), and it sparked my interest in Japanese history in general, as well as the Total War series. I've played some of the other games in the series (mainly Medieval and Rome) but the Shogun ones will always be my favorites.

So as the Japanese say: よろしくお願いします!(Yoroshikuonegaishimasu)

Ozball

Oh one last thing, I LOVE the emote! It's amazing!

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Welcome (back) Ozball
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Santé
    Seven Billion Unworthy Fools ...

Welcome.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

I come.
    From wherein? From T on yonder.
    Begun.
    This my name? Same there's other.

What for?
    For petty needs, to dark end.
    I lead none here lest my sin.
    Hope not to anger the greater kin.
    Hope maybe old troubles amend.

I say hello.
    I plead mercy
    to petty fellow;
    to little pony.

~Lyra
    Last edited by Lyra; 09-20-2012 at 09:02.
    Chîjeledi
    thišetaha,
    da ra'uma je'a
    'e ul ra'u'i.

Hello and welcome to the Org Lyra.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Yo, i just joined die to the mafia

But dont worry i am town. :)

also i came from TWC and hoist my highest collars there :P

Welcome Lyra and Makrell
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Hello Makrell and welcome to the Org.

hello

Hello eire188. Welcome.

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Hello to all, enjoy your stay here. :)
    Silence is beautiful

Hello!

Been lurking about alot in this forum but now it finnaly got me.

Been playing total war series since the first Medieval.

Welcome Jooble

Ja mata, TosaInu

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

Howdy all!

Just popping in to see how everything's going.

My kingdom for a .

Hello, i'm a new forum poster. But I've played MTW and read the forums for a while so I don't know nothing :)

Hello Nagnar and welcome.

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Welcome newcomers!
    Silence is beautiful

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Welcome everyone to the Org!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Hello. I'm back.
    A single leaf falls,
    then suddenly another,
    stolen by the breeze

RANSETSU (1654-1707)

Camel Lord Senior Member Capture The Flag Champion Martok's Avatar
    In my own little world....but it's okay, they know me there.

Welcome back, Tony! It's been a long time.
    "MTW is not a game, it's a way of life." -- drone

Thanks, Martok. Yes. And I have a new rig at last, but I can only run RTW and later. Windows 7 and all that.
    A single leaf falls,
    then suddenly another,
    stolen by the breeze

RANSETSU (1654-1707)

Welcome back

Ja mata, TosaInu

Indeed welcome back.

Hello everyone.
    Does anyone here still play the original Medieval Total War?lol

Welcome.

I'm sure someone must do.

Welcome @Coraline

There are still a few people playing M:TW, and we sometimes see a little revival of activity, usually right HERE.

Ja mata, TosaInu

Thank you very much Andres. I hope to see you there.:)

Only used the forums a few times and they are GREAT help!
    Thanks!

Page 89 of 108 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast