Thread: The EB II Help Required Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    EB II Romani Consul Suffectus Member Zaknafien's Avatar
    Somewhere inside the Military-Industrial Complex

Default The EB II Help Required Thread

This is thread is no longer updated. EB2's new recruitment thread can be found here.

I am posting this instead of TK as he is away for a bit. Please, if anyone is interested in working on EB II, post a little about yourself in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tk-421
    Welcome Europa Barbarorum Fans!

I am tk-421, EB recruiter.

This thread is a place for fans to see what positions are needed within the EB group. Post here or PM me if you are interested. Note that if you volunteer as a text editor or description writer, this is not the best place to post your work.

The current empty spots are:

High Priority:

ANIMATORS!!! We really need a good animator or two to help our current animation team in designing the myriad of animations we will need for EB II.

Skinners and Modelers- We really need more good skinners and modellers. Skill with anything from units, strat map models for cities, vegetation, battle maps, cities, etc.

Experienced Traiters-We need people to work on traits. Experience with the traits files is very helpful (especially EB traits), but the most important thing is plenty of free time. A traiter would need to:

• Collect historical research from other team members.
    • Produce new traits/ancillaries by translating historical information into the appropriate effects and triggers.
    • Research the traits system and work to improve it.

Low Priority:

Scripters-EB has many scripts and even more will be included. At the moment, however, we have a lack of scripters. You don't have know everything about RTW scripting but experience would be nice. If you don't have that much experience it isn't much of a problem as long as you can be very active and are willing to learn.

Is there something you think you can help with that isn't listed? Contact me anyway. EB is always happy to see people showing interest and offering help, and perhaps the job you want might be available.
    Last edited by Ludens; 06-02-2011 at 09:22. Reason: Including link to new recruitment thread

"urbani, seruate uxores: moechum caluom adducimus. / aurum in Gallia effutuisti, hic sumpsisti mutuum." --Suetonius, Life of Caesar