Thread: TotalWar Online Database Site of all Units About M2TW and Kingdoms, Broken Crescent,

Default TotalWar Online Database Site of all Units About M2TW and Kingdoms, Broken Crescent,

Hello All Fans of TotalWar

I have made a TotalWar Online Database of all Units About M2TW and Kingdoms, Broken Crescent, Stainless Steel, Deus lo Vult

http://totalwar.honga.net/?encode=en

Royal Military Academy

Here you can browse all units by Factions, And get all detail datas about units and factions.

I hope it can let you playing the game more conveniently and joyful.

If you like that database site, or you have any opinions suggest, or any bugs found.

Please let me know by reply this post or leave some message in my guestbook on the site.

Thank you so much to visiting, Total War is my favorite game, I will glad to know my site has do something help for you, Enjoy our totalwar

Default Re: TotalWar Online Database Site of all Units About M2TW and Kingdoms, Broken Cresce

This is a fantastic compilation of information...

Arguably, the best out there- and believe me, I've looked.

Thank you!!

Default Re: TotalWar Online Database Site of all Units About M2TW and Kingdoms, Broken Cresce

verry nice
    i added it to my favorites

may i ask, is there sommething about the economics in the site as well?

Yeah this thread was created in April and I don't really understand how it had no replies until now. 300+ views though.

There are numerous requests for this kind of information ALL over the web- and only a few sources actually just lay out the units and buildings in an organized table.

Not that it's my call or anything- but imo, this should be stickied or at least added to a sticky...
    Last edited by ArtistofWarfare; 09-01-2008 at 06:49.

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

The reason there have not been posts is because honga's threads to-date had only been accessible if you weren't logged in for some reason.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Well at least it's up there now...

It's 90 + percent accurate as well. I see a few units missing (French Dismounted Chivalric Knights for example) but almost all of them are there and the fact that the tables contain both buildings and units make it , as I said, arguably the best of it's kind on the web right now.

Should at least be added to a useful links sticky. Especially liking the other details, not just the units tables.
    Nothing To Display

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

I've been using Honga's database for a while, it's pretty easy to read and very organized. For me I like to pick a faction based upon what sort of army I will be commanding on the field, and Honga's site makes figuring that part out very easy. A great tool!

The reason there have not been posts is because honga's threads to-date had only been accessible if you weren't logged in for some reason.
    Yeah, a ghost in the code I guess. Glad it fixed itself, more people need to know about this!

Scottish exile Member Proserpine's Avatar

Two (and a half) cheers for honga!

It would be nice if the resources/tradeble goods for each regon were also in a table, and in the region descriptions. Then it would be perfect!
    Last edited by Proserpine; 09-01-2008 at 12:14.
    O wad god the giftie gie us
    To see oorselves as ithers see us - Robert Burns

I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours - Bob Dylan

Many thanks honga!

Beautiful site and great information
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Good Job

I may be one of the unique peeps out there cause I prefer to play Kingdoms: Americas Campaign and my favorite faction is the Tlaxcalans because they start out with only one region, surrounded by the enemy mainly the Aztecs and have to fight them and the Spanish right from the get go. Nothing like being the underdog and pwing the known world.

Hopefully the database will help me in playing a grand campaign in Europe one day.
    Only the dead have seen the end of war
    Plato

I'm so happy to see the unknown bugs with my thread was fixed.

I will keep update my site.
    If you have any suggestion to me, please leave your message.
    And hope it would be useful more and more.

Thank you all.

Senior Member Senior Member Quintus.JC's Avatar

Wow! Brilliant.

It's got everything you want plus a lot more.

Where's your head at? Member Galain_Ironhide's Avatar

Cool Site, I'll definately start relying on this quite a lot.

Cheers Honga!
    - 'Let's finish the game.' - Josiah Gordon "Doc" Scurlock

Read my AAR - BC Kingdom of Jerusalem - For Faith or Greed

Is there a way to tell what the maximum armor that can be added to the unit is? If not, that'd be a worthwhile addition for planning trips to visiting armorsmiths.

Very good database, a shame that people could not reply to the thread immediately. This page deserves more attention.

A very, very Senior Member Adrian II's Avatar

Excellent site with very useful tables, all elegantly presented. Respect, Honga!
    The bloody trouble is we are only alive when we’re half dead trying to get a paragraph right. - Paul Scott

Fantastic!

seems like honga forgot to pay the rent:
    This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

a site that still works (and is not run by a 10 year old) is http://m2tw.warlore.org/units

Question Re: TotalWar Online Database Site of all Units About M2TW and Kingdoms, Broken Cresce

10 year old?

Went there to do a quick check on a faction I haven't played for a bit; ack! Suspended!?

Too bad; excellent site. Will miss it for those quick look ups :(
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Oh its back up. I take my harsh words back. Well done

Member Member Armenia_Byzantium's Avatar

Not bad, is usefull!
    And therefore I have sailed the seas and come to the holy city of Byzantium