Hello everyone! Hope all is well!

Ok as I lack Moderator Privileges I can't make this thread a sticky, so I will just have to hope that you guys show enough interest to keep this thread buoyant.

If you like you can consider this my first official EBII task, well the first one that you guys get to read before the release.

The issue of the EBII website was raised some time ago, however as the thread didn't really get anywhere I have decided to start a new one discussing the issue (forgive me masters!).

This is one of the opportunities where you, the fans, get to play a part in the development of EBII. So please let us know what you think!

What we want is for you to share your thoughts on what should be included. For example the EB website has faction and unit info as well as downloadable content for fans. So if you would like to see more of the same please say. If you have ideas on what else could be included let us know (be realistic though, an annual EBII lottery where you get to win dinner with Moros, for example, is not a realistic idea).

Also how should navigation work? Would you like a format like the EB site or something a bit different?

What we are not really looking for is how the site should look like. Suggestions like these don't really help, we have plenty of talented 2D artists who can figure this out for us.

All suggestions are welcome! So please take the time to share your thoughts!

-Brennus