Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2439

Thread: IMMIGRATION thread

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: The Blackmail of Merkel by Erdogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowhobbit View Post
    No worries, it can happen to the best of us. A good rule of thumb is that if you read something really outrageous then you should double-check that you understood it correct (it is something I try to do myself), it saves you from getting angry for no reason.
    It might just be like I said it is it turns out, if it really is what it seems to be I want to know more about what exactly went on, mea culpa retracted, it does seems like the childless mutti didn't just disaprove

emphasis on 'seems'
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-10-2016 at 21:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    It might just be like I said it is it turns out, if it really is what it seems to be I want to know more about what exactly went on, mea culpa retracted, it does seems like the childless mutti didn't just disaprove

emphasis on 'seems'
    Do you have some article or press-release or such to support this notion?

Do you have some article or press-release or such to support this notion?
    No it's in limbo, not going to bother you with insinuations. I got nothing to support it.

No it's in limbo, not going to bother you with insinuations. I got nothing to support it.
    To be clearer. What do you base your retraction of your mea culpa on? Because we've already established that the news article you posted backs your initial assertion. I am not insinuating anything, I'm asking for your sources. If you have nothing to support your change of mind, then why have you changed your mind?

To be clearer. What do you base your retraction of your mea culpa on? Because we've already established that the news article you posted backs your initial assertion. I am not insinuating anything, I'm asking for your sources. If you have nothing to support your change of mind, then why have you changed your mind?
    Yes you were right about article that was a fail on my behalf that I will admit without any objection. But this seems to be a developing story and I will fill you in if I actually got anything.

Yes you were right about article that was a fail on my behalf that I will admit without any objection. But this seems to be a developing story and I will fill you in if I actually got anything.
    Looking forward to it, still waiting on those billions going to the Turkish army. That'd be real explosive stuff.

Looking forward to it, still waiting on those billions going to the Turkish army. That'd be real explosive stuff.
    Developing story or something we will never know, probably the latter. Where I got it from is rarely wrong but it's a blog, not an official source. I trust them because they always fully admit it if they got something wrong, and sometimes they are wrong. But usually they are not and usually is good enough for me.

Developing story or something we will never know, probably the latter. Where I got it from is rarely wrong but it's a blog, not an official source. I trust them because they always fully admit it if they got something wrong, and sometimes they are wrong. But usually they are not and usually is good enough for me.
    And what kind of blog is this? Is it in Dutch or in English? What other things have they blown the lid on? What is their backstory that makes them credible in your view? I'm genuinely asking because I am curious, and I am not a stranger to the fact that not all truth can be found printed on the pages of a established newspaper. We live in a new age with new mediums for news, some reliable some less so.

And what kind of blog is this? Is it in Dutch or in English? What other things have they blown the lid on? What is their backstory that makes them credible in your view? I'm genuinely asking because I am curious, and I am not a stranger to the fact that not all truth can be found printed on the pages of a established newspaper. We live in a new age with new mediums for news, some reliable some less so.
    I know better than posting from blogs here, I can't take any credit for them to be reliable. I'll just leave it to that all the money from the EU seems to have been used for different things. I don't know if it's true and I can go no further than insinuations that I can't back up. I'll just give you the insinuation, Turkey has ambitions.

6 billion euros just to send migrants back why havent they helped greece out this is like the danegeld tribute during the Viking Invasions they will keep asking for more and blackmail this is totally eronious, Merkel has lost her marbles. Why Merkel Seal the deal, huh democracry?

I know better than posting from blogs here, I can't take any credit for them to be reliable. I'll just leave it to that all the money from the EU seems to have been used for different things. I don't know if it's true and I can go no further than insinuations that I can't back up. I'll just give you the insinuation, Turkey has ambitions.
    Well, you can reply to my questions in a PM then. I am not asking the questions to try to knock you down somehow. Turkey (or rather Erdogan) has plenty of ambitions, this is known.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizardo View Post
    6 billion euros just to send migrants back why havent they helped greece out this is like the danegeld tribute during the Viking Invasions they will keep asking for more and blackmail this is totally eronious, Merkel has lost her marbles. Why Merkel Seal the deal, huh democracry?
    I'm sorry, was there a point here? Just looks like rambling to me.

Well, you can reply to my questions in a PM then. I am not asking the questions to try to knock you down somehow. Turkey (or rather Erdogan) has plenty of ambitions, this is known.
    Will do when I can

Member thankful for this post:

-snip-

IFD, can you fix all this for me please, and put her in a selfhugsuit between padded walls, cheers

Most disasterous European politician since 88, wir schaffen das. What do Germans want, this obviously very intelligent and charming women https://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&s...eEW2xRrqkXM%3A or Erdogan's plumb ex-stasi religiously-insane goat

Even her own party is fed-up with the childless mutti
    Last edited by Hooahguy; 04-21-2016 at 15:55. Reason: Cut for objectionable material

Yep, by now the childless Mutti really seems to be Erdogan's goat, she needs him to much by now after her bird-call and not a hole in her body isn't filled up or groped.

IFD, can you fix all this for me please, and put her in a selfhugsuit between padded walls, cheers

Most disasterous European politician since 88, wir schaffen das. What do Germans want, this obviously very intelligent and charming women https://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&s...eEW2xRrqkXM%3A or Erdogan's plumb ex-stasi religiously-insane goat

Even her own party is fed-up with the childless mutti
    I do not believe Merkel was born when the law which is being used by Erdogan was written. BTW the way you are writing is not really suitable if we are supposed to be even remotely family friendly.

Innuendo is within the rules and frankly a bit of a hobby of mine;)

There are many laws that are outdated and just aren't used anymore. German parlement had some heated discussion, and as always the considerations are perfectly reasonable and defendable. But everybody understands who's hand is under who's skirt. (yuck)

The childless mutti knows she screwed up with her bird-call and is panicking and lashing out.

The funniest part is that the Great Sultan really made a fool of himself. Vulgar jokes are now flying around everywhere, Dutch comedian claims that Erdogan still ows him a blowjob, and the mayor of Antwerp is so pissed of that he askes people to make vulgar jokes on social media about Erdogan and turn themselves in at the police(belgium and the Netherlands also have this law). LOL

Thing with the childless mutti, she knows that she screwed up, and everybdody knows that she knows that. I love the way she responds, stupidly smiling with these lifeless dumb eyes of hers. Forgive my innuendo but she shaft das, hard, deep and insafe. The rest of us would prefer it if she would just be declared insane, she is.
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-16-2016 at 16:24.

Blog Entries

Presented for your approval the quadrupling of the Swedish refugee related costs: http://www.euractiv.com/section/glob...ost-quadruple/
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's what Swedes voted for, let them have it.

Remember when this first happened and everyone told me I was wrong?
    I do remember being scolded for pointing it out much much earlier

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Apparently the Turkish consulate in Rotterdam has called on Turko-Dutch people to report any insults to Erdogan that they come across.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2100593-turkse...te-melden.html
    translation by yours truly:
    The Turkish consulate in Rotterdam has called on Turks in the Netherlands to report insults against Turks, Turkey and the Turkish president Erdogan. Various Turkish organisations received this message by e-mail from the consulate.

It concerns hate speech and humiliating remarks published on Facebook and Twitter, but also e-mails and regular mail. The consulate said it would catalogue all e-mails it would receive before the end of the day (meaning the date this newsstory was published; 21 april - Kral)

The consulate wasn't available for comment today. The Turkish embassy, when asked, says that since the Böhmermann incident in Germany more reports from hate speech have come in. A spokesperson used the term 'hate campaign'. Because of that Turks are encouraged to report incidents. "We want to monitor the situation", said the embassy.

The embassy says it has also received a great deal of hate mail directly. According to the embassy these mails compare Erdogan to Hitler and say he ought to be murdered. Other mails say Turks should leave the Netherlands as quickly as possible and that Turks are the most despised people in the western world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralizec View Post
    Apparently the Turkish consulate in Rotterdam has called on Turko-Dutch people to report any insults to Erdogan that they come across.

Hopefully this will result in even more people taking advantage of that medieval law. Let open the floodgates I say!

Quote Originally Posted by Kralizec View Post

Thanks for the invitation heh this is going to be fun

Heh it's starting, sorry mr Erdogan you are going to be insulted, you tried to intimidate the unintimitated. Sorry Merkel, you are going to be on the receiving end of redicule as well. How stupid can you be to basicly beg for redicule. A lot of vulgar jokes and insinuations comming up. The Dutch are not like the Germans mr Erdogan we don't like to be told what to do, enjoy, I certainly am going to
    Last edited by Fragony; 04-22-2016 at 22:08.

wtf du jour, they are insane in Germany. We apparently need more immigration from muslim countries to prevent inbreeding. Helloooooow, inbreeding is common practise there you want to poison are genes with inbred blood. This had to be the stupidist thing I heard in, well forever. We don't marry our cousins and nieces ffs, only the nobility and royals do that, and well

Multiculturists are sooooooo dangerous, total insanity. Inbred blood is blood-poisining, good reason for mass-immigration ya sure. put Herr Schauble in a padded cell for me please
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-19-2016 at 09:51.

Blog Entries

German Finance Minister: Without Muslim Immigration, Germans Could Degenerate Via Inbreeding

The finance minister fears rather [i.e., more] the degeneration of German inbred as [i.e., than] an Islamization. Particularly a group of Muslim immigrants, he praises.

Federal Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäuble (CDU) rejected the partitioning of Europe against immigration. “The foreclosure is but what would make us broken, which could degenerate us in inbreeding,” he told the weekly ” Time “. “For us Muslims in Germany an enrichment of our openness and our diversity.” The show, the third generation of Turks in Germany, especially the women. “That is nevertheless an enormous innovatory potential!” Said Schäuble.
    I get that ideals of genetic purity isnt exactly in vogue in germany but I think this is taking things a bit too far the other way.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 06-19-2016 at 10:14.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

It's what sane people already warned for, multiculturists want a replacement. It's more than a little bit creepy how they think.

Ooooh, might want to add that it is Goggle translate (because it makes no sense), but thanks for the link Greyblades, I had no idea what Fragony was on about again....

Schäuble says a lot of crazy things, but this is just going a bit far perhaps. He says especially Turkish women integrated well, which is not universally true, but true for some indeed. Of course for us, Kurdish people are Turks as well, at least before we talk to them and learn they are Kurdish. I wish I could replace myself with a Sudanese person, but race change operations have not been invented yet, so sad...

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

It's frankly outragious what he says, do you let idiots like that make decisions on things. Germans are perfectly healthy people there is no inbreeding whatsoever, immigrants should always be welcome but he has bigger ideas. Be wary of idiots in high positions like the childless mutti and Schauble, they have something to prove. Germany seems to feel so guilty over what happened but everyone who points a finger points three back. The trauma in the German psyche starts to be a problem, it already is really, the childless mutti and those who still want to take resposibility. It wasn't you you idiots, it was everybody.

The new stephard wives-Germany scares me much more
    Last edited by Fragony; 06-19-2016 at 13:56.

It's frankly outragious what he says, do you let idiots like that make decisions on things. Germans are perfectly healthy people there is no inbreeding whatsoever, immigrants should always be welcome but he has bigger ideas. Be wary of idiots in high positions like the childless mutti and Schauble, they have something to prove. Germany seems to feel so guilty over what happened but everyone who points a finger points three back. The trauma in the German psyche starts to be a problem, it already is really, the childless mutti and those who still want to take resposibility. It wasn't you you idiots, it was everybody.

The new stephard wives-Germany scares me much more
    It is really strange how you try to follow everything back to a supposedly super strong guilt-complex.
    I'd think both Merkel and Schäuble are way too cold to feel guilty about something.
    More likely they're bringing in more cheap workers so corporations can lower wages further.
    And then corporations will pay even fewer taxes and they'll have to find a way to punish the lazy unemployed people more for being so lazy and expensive.
    The economy is doing great though...

Blog Entries

Yeah, sorry, I couldnt find a non google translation, german gaffes dont get much coverage in english media, go figure. The headline was probably clear enough.

As for the guilt complex, it's likely not to be as pervasive as fragony thinks, but it is hard to imagine this happening without at least this guy feeling some of it.

Even if it is primarily greed related it's weird his mind went to such a self disparaging place when coming up with excuses. I mean I dont think even the Red Army propaganda would think you guys being inbred because of your population size was a plausable enough lie to run with... Though now that I think about it, it might have gone over pretty convincingly considering the nazi genetic ideal was based off recessive genes.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 06-19-2016 at 23:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Even if it is primarily greed related it's weird his mind went to such a self disparaging place when coming up with excuses. I mean I dont think even the Red Army propaganda would think you guys being inbred because of your population size was a plausable enough lie to run with... Though now that I think about it, it might have gone over pretty convincingly considering the nazi genetic ideal was based off recessive genes.
    If he thinks that it makes it harder for most people to argue against it, why not?

I don't care too much about what he says though, he's an old man from a conservative party and he's not the Chancellor.
    Quite a few of the things he says never seem to make it anywhere so why should I get worked up just because he had another crazy idea?
    Not that I mind the idea of having children with a woman who is not blonde and blue-eyed, quite the contrary...

Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast