Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirit Mafia [Concluded]

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Spirit Mafia

Rythmic rested peacefully in his room, finally achieving a decent nights sleep. Good sleep was something in short supply these days, so his resting mind was grateful to have some reboot time. As Rythmic's mind was off in dream land, the door to his room slowly, silently, slid open. A fierce, red-skinned humanoid stepped into the room. It gave a glance down to the sleeping Rythmic, something almost akin to pity in its stare. It help up a book it held in its left hand, and flipped to an open page. With its right hand, it grabbed a brush from its belt. The being sat down in a cross-legged posture, putting the book in front of it. It pulled a bottle of ink with its left hand from its belt, and dipped the brush into it. Carefully, it marked the page with brush strokes that resembled artwork, work that seemed beyond the scope of even the greatest calligrapher. Upon finishing, the being picked up its supplies, capping the ink, and placing it and the brush back into its belt. Without a word to the sleeping Rythmic, it left and slid the door back in place. Rythmic never woke up from his sleep, finishing his dreams in a better place...

The night was calm. Crickets chirped, owls hooted in the distance, and a gentle breeze caused a slight sway in the trees. However, for Fahad I, the night was anything but peaceful. His mental state could be described as being somewhere between frantic and completely unhinged. He was packing his meager possessions. No amount of rice or silver payed to him could keep him in this place. With strange deaths, unexplainable by any logical means, and priests collapsing whilst giving grave warnings to be ready to fight the supernatural, there was no way Fahad I was going to risk his life by continuing his service here. With a small nacksap containing no more than a set of clothes and a couple day's bread, Fahad I set off down the hall, until he reached a corner which led to the door. Fahad I stopped, and peaked around to locate the guard. Curiously, there was no guard to be found. Shrugging, Fahad I set off once again, breaking into a spring once he reached the door. He was free! He was but 10 meters outside when suddenly the calmness of the night was broken with gusto. A torrential wind blew, snapping tree limbs, spooking animals of all kinds, and knocking Fahad I to the ground. When Fahad I had climbed to his feet, he jumped roughly one meter in the air, his heart practically leaping into his throat. A black skinned being was standing in front of him, seeming to have appeared out of nowhere. Fangs grinned at Fahad I, the being picked him up by his shirt. Fahad I was nearly passed out from shock, but was certainly not in a condition to resist his captor. It lifted Fahad I up further with one hand, while holding a large bag in the other. It threw Fahad I into the bag, then held the end together. With unnatural force, all air in the bag flooded out of it, sealing Fahad I inside. He struggled, but no oxygen could reach his lungs, and as he struggled more, he only suffocated faster. The black skinned being grinned as the struggling shape of Fahad I attempted to escape, then promptly and suddenly lay limp. 30 seconds later, sure its target was finished, the being dumped Fahad I out onto the ground, then joyfully strolled back into the grounds. As it left Fahad I's body outside, a slight tittering could be heard in the distance amongst the renewed chirps and hoots.

Dead: 5

Lord Winter (N1)
    EliteFerret (N1)
    Northnovas (N1)
    Fahad I (N2)
    Rythmic (N2)

Lynched: 1

Ibn-Khaldun (D1)

Suicide/WoG: 0

Alive: 21

Anelious Phyros
    Aries777777
    Caius
    Chaotix27
    CountArach
    CrazedRabbit
    El Diablo
    FactionHeir
    GeneralHankerchief
    glyphz
    Ichigo
    Ignoramus
    KukriKhan
    LittleGrizzly
    Omanes Alexandropolites
    Quintus.JC
    Shlin28
    Sigurd Fafnesbane
    woad&fangs
    Warmaster Horus
    YourLordandConqueror

Day begins! Voting will last 24 hours. Please keep the tally!
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Blog Entries

vote:count arach
    good story mak
    Last edited by Thermal; 09-07-2008 at 02:07.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks!
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Cthonic God of Deception Member ULC's Avatar
    In the swirling maddening chaos of the cosmos unseen to man...

Vote: LittleGrizzly

Only two this time? Was the first kill on the first night a one shot? Or are the mafia holding back? We still have 2 at least, but the lightning bolt from the first night has me concerned...

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

I'm thinking more of an even/odd killer.

So what's with the random voting?
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FactionHeir View Post
    I'm thinking more of an even/odd killer.

So what's with the random voting?
    what else is there to do? mose well get some kind of vote in now, even if i change it later

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Maybe we have a vigilante role on our side too? Perhaps he decided to stop randomly killing people, if that's the case.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YourLordandConqueror View Post
    Vote: LittleGrizzly

Only two this time? Was the first kill on the first night a one shot? Or are the mafia holding back? We still have 2 at least, but the lightning bolt from the first night has me concerned...
    Why the focus on Grizz?
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

He hasn't posted yet, and although I can vote for just about anyone else with the current information I have, I prefer being consistent. If new information comes up that points in a much more definitive direction, my vote will change, or if Little Grizzly posts to defend himself. Otherwise, it stands (and there's a little bit of fear about him after reading through all of Midgard II...)

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YourLordandConqueror
    although I can vote for just about anyone else with the current information I have, I prefer being consistent.
    Maybe consider sharing that "current information" you have with someone you trust; or if that's no one, post it here.

Just a thought.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

That's the thing, I have no information, thus my current information is naturally zip...wish it was more but it isn't.

But may I ask whom I can trust? What your asking me to do is reveal sensitive information to another player that may or may not be mafia. Sounds like suicide to me...

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

That's the thing, I have no information, thus my current information is naturally zip...wish it was more but it isn't.

But may I ask whom I can trust? What your asking me to do is reveal sensitive information to another player that may or may not be mafia. Sounds like suicide to me...
    So you have information on other players? Either you are a Detective who ust revealed without realising, or you are keeping information from the town.

Vote: YourLordandConqueror
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Vote:He who must not be named

Can anyone guess what I've been doing the last couple days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo View Post
    Vote:He who must not be named

Can anyone guess what I've been doing the last couple days?
    Jesus cries when you do that Ichi
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Master of Few Words Senior Member KukriKhan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CountArach View Post
    and a kitten dies, every time.
    Be well. Do good. Keep in touch.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

He cries when I play Ricky? That's a plus I guess. Is it baby Jesus or adult?

So you have information on other players? Either you are a Detective who ust revealed without realising, or you are keeping information from the town.

Vote: YourLordandConqueror
    Um, no, the point I was trying to make, obviously ineffectively, is that I in fact have nothing. I don't see how having nothing means I have something and am therefore keeping it from the town, seems to be rather poor logic if you ask me.

As for releasing information to another player, I was simply trying to convey that I am in no mood to kill myself stupidly by trusting another person if and when I do come across information, however I may come across it. Since the dead cannot post, if I do know ANYTHING at all, and I go and tell someone by PM, I may be talking to a mafia. If I am close, then I am dead, and no one else gets to know what I had come across, which seems selfish to me. I am more then willing to share within the thread however, but again, I simply have nothing of any value right now, just like the rest of us. I'll post to defend myself and to contribute to any discussion, but I don't want to post pointlessly.

Um, no, the point I was trying to make, obviously ineffectively, is that I in fact have nothing. I don't see how having nothing means I have something and am therefore keeping it from the town, seems to be rather poor logic if you ask me.

As for releasing information to another player, I was simply trying to convey that I am in no mood to kill myself stupidly by trusting another person if and when I do come across information, however I may come across it. Since the dead cannot post, if I do know ANYTHING at all, and I go and tell someone by PM, I may be talking to a mafia. If I am close, then I am dead, and no one else gets to know what I had come across, which seems selfish to me. I am more then willing to share within the thread however, but again, I simply have nothing of any value right now, just like the rest of us. I'll post to defend myself and to contribute to any discussion, but I don't want to post pointlessly.
    Damning evidence if I ever did see it.

Unvote:He who must not be named, Vote:YOURLORDANDCONQUEROR
    Last edited by Csargo; 09-07-2008 at 05:35.

Lol Ichi, irrefutable logic!
    You said:
    But may I ask whom I can trust? What your asking me to do is reveal sensitive information to another player that may or may not be mafia.
    What is this sensitive information?

What is this sensitive information?
    Sounds sexy.

Tally
    CountArach - 1: Aries777777
    YourLordandConqueror - 2: CountArach, Ichigo
    Little Grizzly - 3: YourLordandConqueror

Hm, okay, is this an attempt for me to reveal information, information I don't have? If so, then your at a dead end, literally. I won't cave for something like that.

However, if you think I am mafia, then I can understand your vote.

First, I seem to be the only one here who has posted at length and can therefore be analyzed. Thus, there is greater evidence towards me then any other. Simple enough reasoning, correct?

Second, I seem to be hard to understand. I thought any information that would pertain to the identities of any mafia would in fact be sensitive. I think now I could have used better phrasing, for clarification.

Hm, okay, is this an attempt for me to reveal information, information I don't have? If so, then your at a dead end, literally. I won't cave for something like that.

However, if you think I am mafia, then I can understand your vote.

First, I seem to be the only one here who has posted at length and can therefore be analyzed. Thus, there is greater evidence towards me then any other. Simple enough reasoning, correct?

Second, I seem to be hard to understand. I thought any information that would pertain to the identities of any mafia would in fact be sensitive. I think now I could have used better phrasing, for clarification.

I understand what you mean, but if you know the identification of the Mafia then you should reveal this to the town, or at least find a reason to legitimately vote for them.

I don't, but if I did then I would. I only picked LG because of reading past games, and the fact that he hasn't posted (yeah, I know many people haven't posted, but I don't even remember him voting ><).

And I think Ichi either has it out for me or he likes Spam . Do you have anything to actually contribute Ichi? Does anyone else want to jump in on the conversation as well while were at it?

And I think Ichi either has it out for me or he likes Spam . Do you have anything to actually contribute Ichi? Does anyone else want to jump in on the conversation as well while were at it?
    Do you? I am fond of donuts, if that's what you mean.

FoS: Ichigo

For not contributing at all.

You say tomato, I say tomato. No, that's not right. I'll get back to you when I figure out what I was trying to say.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ichigo usually acts like this.

Vote: Abstain

Sleepy time. I'll actually vote for a person come morning (actually, make that afternoon).
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralHankerchief View Post
    Ichigo usually acts like this.
    Don't lie to the man. ZOMG HE'S ACTING WEIRD, LYNCH THE WEIRDO!!!

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast