Thread: i just like the name

Default i just like the name

so this piece of gives his kids names they will be ridiculed for and then when he's called on it makes up some about how he just likes the name adolf hitler, and the other kid's name of aryan nation must just roll off the tongue easily...'yeah, that's the ticket, it just has the right cominbation of vowels and consonants...yeah' if you're gonna have extremist beliefs, at least have the intestinal fortitude to come out and say so, and don't use your kids as a shield to have behind.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,468250,00.html
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 12-19-2008 at 17:18. Reason: Language
    indeed

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Default Re: i just like the name

You may want to link to a real source of news instead:
    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=6559357

But yeah... this is awful...
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Insane. People should be able to name their kids what they want but some people just shouldn't have kids. That kid is going to have a horrible time until she's old enough for a name-change, how radical can you be to put your white-pride above the welfare of your own child.
    Last edited by Banquo's Ghost; 12-19-2008 at 17:19. Reason: Language

Darkside Medic Senior Member rory_20_uk's Avatar

I heartily agree. Unpleasant pair of creatures.

Seems that getting noticed is their big thing in life.

Ironically after reading this story I am more in favour of eugenics...

An enemy that wishes to die for their country is the best sort to face - you both have the same aim in mind.
    Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings.
    "If you can't trust the local kleptocrat whom you installed by force and prop up with billions of annual dollars, who can you trust?" Lemur
    If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

There's nothing worse than parents giving their children stupid names. There was a bit on the news here recently about how more parents are giving their children names like 'Princess' and 'Little Miracle'. And while of course they're completely different from something like 'Adolf Hitler', they're all going to end up with the child being humiliated.

At least when they grow up they can change their name to something better... 'Max Power' perhaps?
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

You got Lemur's? I posted this in News of the Weird already days ago
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)