Thread: Discuss my topic

Default Discuss my topic

No debate? just close

"This is pretty far out there. No profanity, thru a youtube link? ("angry german kid plays.."

you know that angry german kid vid on youtube? i got a warning for that. either people here are not adults or this place is meant for kids. that vid, i dont even know what wrong with it

so tell me, whats with the rules? i find constantly the worst humor here (historical humor, british humor). what are you so scared of practically everyone here seems adult but this place is geared towards plaesing 5 y/olds

can u lighten up a curse word like "damn" isnt going to ruin the Org. yet I'd get warned & points for it.

This place is good for a boring discussion, news of the weird is great."

sfts stay somewhere else, trying to be cool in Org lol

whats sad is everyone actually agrees with the rules, is this place meant for 5 y/olds? is that everyones age here? OR are you ADULTS who can TAKE a bunch of crappy rappers, or a car accident. i guess they would call ME the kid for actually posting something other then strike's sad attempts at forum popularity or count arachs diliking of cuss words his mommy told him never to listen to. this is jsut an example of how people have to act here!

points are givin out TOO easily and whats funny "damn" actually WAS EDITED OUT! does this place even deserve to have a backroom,drunk thread, babe thread? when "damn" is edited out??

think about this, you ingsoc loving obriens

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Re: Discuss my topic

There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Someone didn't have their weetabix this morning.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

strike, GET. OFF. COMPUTER.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boyar Son View Post
    strike, GET. OFF. COMPUTER.
    And miss all this? I think nott. I'm just happy you choose me to vent your odd frustrations. You are not only obsessed with me but spreading my name throughout the .ORG not just the tavern and the main hall.

I am now more powerful than ever. Life goal complete.
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

The only warning I've gotten here at the Org is for posting a YouTube link with profanity. It's in the rules, you are responsible for what you post, including what you link to, the vid was a scene from a popular movie but I deserved it, and didn't make a big production about it.

It's a warning, not a ban, you can still post, what's the big deal? If you continue on this path, you will only get angrier and break more rules, leading to more points and the inevitable vacation. So many times, the rage in the aftermath of a warning is worse than the original infraction. Just chill out, post in the games sections, and let it be.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    And miss all this? I think nott. I'm just happy you choose me to vent your odd frustrations. You are not only obsessed with me but spreading my name throughout the .ORG not just the tavern and the main hall.

I am now more powerful than ever. Life goal complete.

Yea, it starts out that way, but then he ends up outside your hotel and... well... needless to say, at least Yoko Ono won't be around to cash in on your misfortune for the rest of her life..

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boyar Son View Post
    so tell me, whats with the rules? i find constantly the worst humor here (historical humor, british humor). what are you so scared of practically everyone here seems adult but this place is geared towards plaesing 5 y/olds
    Like I said, being here is not a right. You obey or you leave.

This forum should cater for those seven years and older.

If you think the language in that video is appropriate for seven year olds, then leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

The thing is Boyars Son that the adults here are mature enough to repect the rights of the younger posters and not post offensive material, instead of taking a tantrum and trying to prove what 'grownups' they are by using and linking to offensive stuff. If you and another adult member want to talk about offensive stuff, use PMs or chat.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Post Re: Discuss my topic

I think the subject of the topic has already been thoroughly dealt with. I suggest we all just ignore this thread and allow the administration to do their thing.

As people have said in the past, don't feed the trolls
    Last edited by Omanes Alexandrapolites; 03-07-2009 at 09:25.
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Oh how I lol'ed.
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My goodness! I have been told have by someone on the internets!

Surely, never have I suffered so terribly as I do now! Never have I had such great cause to lament! This month - nay, this whole year shall be a bitter memory of pain and depression!

For it has been revealed unto my dull eyes that any attempt at a modicum of decency or politeness is but a thin charade to cover my overwhelming failure of a life! How I tremble before such penetrating wisdom! It is like gazing upon the sun itself - I am blinded by the eloquent arguments, the calmly ordered but elegant prose that tears all that I am a-sunder!

Truly, I am but a shell of a man, exposed to all the world now. Are you now happy, sir?!

Crazed Rabbit
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omanes Alexandrapolites View Post
    I think the subject of the topic has already been thoroughly dealt with. I suggest we all just ignore this thread and allow the administration to do their thing.

As people have said in the past, don't feed the trolls
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

I think that Admin(s) should look at the following conversation between Boyar Son and SF when considering any action...

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/conve...21968&u2=26924
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Corporate Hippie Member rasoforos's Avatar

Entertaining, in a very sad way.

Quote Originally Posted by CountArach View Post
    I think that Admin(s) should look at the following conversation between Boyar Son and SF when considering any action...

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/conve...21968&u2=26924
    Αξιζει φιλε να πεθανεις για ενα ονειρο, κι ας ειναι η φωτια του να σε καψει.

http://grumpygreekguy.tumblr.com/

Personally I just think that Boyar's Son is trying to get attention and look like an arse. I have seen trolls do it before. Argue something that they did not believe in in a ridiculous, trollish, and attacking manner to discredit it (heck, my brother did that when he was really young. He would go onto forums and spew all kinds of anti Islam stuff so that people would not want to hear bad things about it.)
    I know that sounds strange, but I have seen it done before. I am sorry if I am wrong Boyar's Son, but I just cannot see anyone acting that way otherwise.
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Cancel Monday.
    Ja mata

TosaInu