Default I Love The New Attachment System

Coincidentally, I also like abusing it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	morgan.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	420
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Russia/Europe in the summer, Florida rest of the time

Default Re: I Love The New Attachment System

Why have they not deleted you, the MIT-experiment spambot (cause really, that is the only way I can justify your existence; world's brightest minds came together to assemble the most human-like spambot and .Org was randomly chosen for infiltration and so on...)

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aemilius Paulus View Post
    Why have they not deleted you, the MIT-experiment spambot (cause really, that is the only way I can justify your existence; world's brightest minds came together to assemble the most human-like spambot and .Org was randomly chosen for infiltration and so on...)
    I'm kind of flattered you think of me as MIT work, I figured I was UPENN at best

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    I'm kind of flattered you think of me as MIT work, I figured I was UPENN at best
    Nah, I could have called you an product of Caltech - fancy if I did that. You would be begging me to reconsider regarding UPenn, by then

Anyhow, enough with the formalities. Shall I leave the honour to Lemur and his leet spam-assassin skills, or do we call in Martok camelry armed with the state-of-the-art isntagib rifles?

Nah, I could have called you an product of Caltech - fancy if I did that. You would be begging me to reconsider regarding UPenn, by then

Anyhow, enough with the formalities. Shall I leave the honour to Lemur and his leet spam-assassin skills, or do we call in Martok camelry armed with the state-of-the-art isntagib rifles?
    You think this will get closed? lol

I've started lesser threads
    Last edited by Strike For The South; 02-16-2010 at 20:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    You think this will get closed? lol
    Bah, what does your program say about mentioning the elephant in the room?

No, actually, I was playing along with how some spambot-hunting mod should 'reduce your population' in a digital sense. You are a Texan, you should know what that means. If not, just ask Centurion1 about the meaning and the significance for Texans of this term.

Now that I'm posting, AP can be sure this is gonna get closed. Racism and stuff; it'll come up.

Bah, what does your program say about mentioning the elephant in the room?

No, actually, I was playing along with how some spambot-hunting mod should 'reduce your population' in a digital sense. You are a Texan, you should know what that means. If not, just ask Centurion1 about the meaning and the significance for Texans of this term.
    Being a Texan is a state of mind sweetie

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

No lockage, but technically, this thread should be in the Watchtower.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

as i put on sfts's message board.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAH