Poll: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 42

Thread: How long have/had you played Total War Multiplayer?

  1. #1
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default How long have/had you played Total War Multiplayer?

    Well?
    Last edited by Kagemusha; 09-07-2010 at 17:57. Reason: Fixed the title -Kage

  2. #2
    Member Member Magyar Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    All land from sunrise to sunset
    Posts
    1,855

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    make a poll with estimated online games..... makes more sense
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

  3. #3
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Yes boss.

  4. #4
    Shadow Senior Member Kagemusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Helsinki,Finland
    Posts
    9,546

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    So would you like to keep this open or is this thread redundant?
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

  5. #5
    Member Member Magyar Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    All land from sunrise to sunset
    Posts
    1,855

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    its ok in combination with his other one its nice...
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

  6. #6
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    We can keep both open :D.

  7. #7
    Member Member Magyar Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    All land from sunrise to sunset
    Posts
    1,855

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    warman i noticed u have plenty of youngster energy to throw around..... u could perhaps get in contact with old mp players and direct them to the org forum...? also on steam older vets play ntw like cancritter and such..... as i remember they are in either the nomad alliance or aggony... be creative and be smart :o)

    other solution could be as well if the org delivers u a emaillist of old members from teh past with a certain postcoundt and active in stw/mtw if it wont violate privacy rules ofcourse :O)
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

  8. #8
    Member Member Tera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Kenchikuka Library
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    I think we should slow down on the e-peen flexing threads and try to attract the new blood ;-)


    The Order of Kenchikuka

  9. #9
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar Khan View Post
    warman i noticed u have plenty of youngster energy to throw around..... u could perhaps get in contact with old mp players and direct them to the org forum...? also on steam older vets play ntw like cancritter and such..... as i remember they are in either the nomad alliance or aggony... be creative and be smart :o)

    other solution could be as well if the org delivers u a emaillist of old members from teh past with a certain postcoundt and active in stw/mtw if it wont violate privacy rules ofcourse :O)


    I'm trying to bring in some new blood. It's going to be tough, since a lot of the newer blood hate .Org, TWC and .Com, and they hate the older MP players for some reason, but I'll do my best.


    I do know some older players Magyar, so I can do what I can do .

  10. #10
    Member Member Shigemasa Oyamada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Battlements of Odawara
    Posts
    61

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Total War MP is actually kind of new to me, since I'm not exactly confident about my skills. In all the games previous to NTW the thought of MP never entered my mind, I guess the AI and campaigns occupied me enough . Of course I'm good against the AI, but isn't everyone? I have a feeling if I tried a serious MP game my relative inexpierence would really show....
    It is possible to be too much smarter than your opponent. If you give credit for more subtlety than he has, he can achieve tactical surprise by doing the obvious.

  11. #11
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Well stay in the MP scene mate, we need the new blood!

  12. #12
    Toh-GAH-koo-reh Member Togakure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Zen Garden
    Posts
    2,715

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    It's a bit of a shock at first and some adjustments are definitely necessary, but it can be great fun as long as you don't take things too personally. I am the self-conscious, perfectionist type so it was harder for me. I was always worried about how I appeared to others and hated to lose. The most successful MPers don't care--they just play and play, and improve and improve. They pay attention, they listen, they try new things and challenge themselves to work at things that don't come naturally. They network with other good players and learn from them. They're active and keep open minds. They don't quit. Eventually, they reinforce their own learning by helping others learn, etc.., etc.. Some emerge as leaders in their own right. It's not so much different from any other "sport," really.

    Your skills will come. Yes, at first your inexperience will show--but more to you than to others, who are used to new players coming in. So what? Find good mentors and work with them. If you do, it won't be long before you roll 'em up with your m8s just like all the rest who are successful MP players.

    My two koku, fwiw.
    Be intent on loyalty
    While others aspire to perform meritorious services
    Concentrate on purity of intent
    While those around you are beset by egoism


    misc kanryodo

  13. #13
    Member Member Magyar Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    All land from sunrise to sunset
    Posts
    1,855

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Get à clan that fits you And listen to what their vets tell you..... Perhaps you have talent or ur hard worker.... In both you can become à very good player.... I remember clearly THE first tw days of paolai kanuni and kyolic. All three different in talent and intensity but over time they got there....
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

  14. #14
    Rolluplover Member Kocmoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,563
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyar Khan View Post
    Get à clan that fits you And listen to what their vets tell you..... Perhaps you have talent or ur hard worker.... In both you can become à very good player.... I remember clearly THE first tw days of paolai kanuni and kyolic. All three different in talent and intensity but over time they got there....
    Skill is one thing, but hard work is the key. There are different kind of player:

    1. the Player who play with knowledge
    2. the player who play with feeling
    3. the player who play with a combination of both
    4. the rest

    I personal know only a few player, who ever reached the stage of really feel the game. Stretching things and situation to the max and gain time in many aspects.
    There was many player who had some real good knowledge, but didnt brought it on the field, Knowledge is needed and essential, but the feeling is what wins a game.

    The best way to improve fast is, playing better player in 1v1. Team-games are pointless, if you want to learn the game and raise your personal skill. Too many side effects, where you cant relay on in a normal game.
    In my early days, i played the better player all the time, i always did attack, since those guys wanted a victory for the ladder.

    Playing within a clan is good, since many things are shared. I did need a few days in NTW to get told, that i can change my camera. I ask myself, how long it needs till a new player learn to do that.

    Anyway, i played from start of STW till MTW with some breaks, alltogether around 3 years.

    Koc

  15. #15
    Clan Takiyama Member Sp00n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Stourbridge, UK
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    I played from Shogun release date to when Rome arrived, absolutely insane amounts of hours on Shogun, some played even more insanely though I'm pretty sure JstFeared used to play sometimes until he fell asleep on the keybaord.

    It did get to the point where you were so fluid anticipating what your oppenent would do or making them make mistakes looking for openings to attack etc.

    Shogun was a joy to play 1v1 due to all the different army styles you could face. MTW brought lots of new good players and the field of competition got a lot tougher. Great times though shame Rome was so terrible online.
    One enemy is too many a hundred friends too few.

    AggonySpoon, MizuSpoon, EuroSpoon, Linkspoon Li

  16. #16
    Member Member Magyar Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    All land from sunrise to sunset
    Posts
    1,855

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    true koc, i myself was just playing with feeling... i had and still have totally no idea about stats... in a way i dont care thus for me its important that when i see a unit with big spears also has a big spears bonus..... otherwise it may take ages before i found it out by trial and error.... therefor i was happy that guys like u told me some units or formations were crap in mtw/vi... :o)
    i remember a 1 vs 1 vs amp and i had h1 monks and his were h0 and mine got beaten easily.... still i dont know why :o( this sort of results or maybe hidden tricks may disencourage new players but we may expect some endurance from newbees...
    Clan Wolves: 10 years in Total War
    visit us at wolves.magyarkhan.org
    and youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ClanWolves
    and watch a Creative Assembly employee struggle in battle....

  17. #17
    Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Castle 2_5_2, Swissland.
    Posts
    0
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Multiplayer?

    I thought that how Grey Wolves eat us sheep Magy.... By studying those unit stats!

  18. #18
    Member Member CanCritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
    Total War MP is actually kind of new to me, since I'm not exactly confident about my skills. In all the games previous to NTW the thought of MP never entered my mind, I guess the AI and campaigns occupied me enough . Of course I'm good against the AI, but isn't everyone? I have a feeling if I tried a serious MP game my relative inexpierence would really show....
    wouldnt worry to much about skill...takes time and paitience..takes about 3-4 months to get decent hang of game..all of us here have gone through that stage of learning and mistakes..one of my first games set up backwards and made a mess of everthing and everybuddy to my embarrasment but learned from it
    Lots of us that play online arent so much concerned by skill as we are by a player that trys ,has a good connection and sticks it out good or bad..lots of times 1 unit makes a diffrence and that could be your unit...NEVER SAY DIE!!
    other than that listen to what folks tell ya and if they say stay on hill..stay on hill :O)
    when in dought ask...most are happy to help out..cheers..enjoy

  19. #19

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Lets see...

    STW & MTW:VI a few YEARS! gameplay Very Very Good!

    RTW a few months... gameplay poor

    MTW2 a few months... gameplay poor

    ETW a week at most maybe? gameplay alright, but i dislike the era

    NTW just got it recently... gameplay is decent, but i dislike the era

    STW2 ??? and ???

    FTW ??? and ???

    So far about 4 years total playing TW over the years

    Replays are your best friend when it comes to getting better and understanding why unit x beat unit y at this point in the game. ;)

  20. #20

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Quote Originally Posted by AntiKingWarmanCake88 View Post
    I'm trying to bring in some new blood. It's going to be tough, since a lot of the newer blood hate .Org, TWC and .Com, and they hate the older MP players for some reason, but I'll do my best.


    I do know some older players Magyar, so I can do what I can do .
    I haven't had much of a problem with new players (referring to the Europa Barbarorum multiplayer community specifically). The only points I can mention are these:

    • there have been some issues with regard to the variance in skill between newcomer and oldtimer
    • there has been some intimidating atmosphere

    These have easily been addressed, though, in my most honest of opinions. It takes a human aspect of an administrator to take care of issues like these. Regarding the skill, it's not a problem when you have more than a few newcomers. They have no problem whilst playing each other. Next thing you know they're playing tons better than before.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

    - Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

  21. #21

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    I'm new to MP as well, I started with NTW. I've been playing TW for years but never bothered with the MP except once or twice on RTW. I had one victory (probably luck) and one crushing defeat, so I kept to my SP campaigns. When I logged on NTW I got decimated, lol. I Lost 3 matches, won 1, then lost a bunch more, then another cherished victory. At least though i've gone from decisive defeat to close defeat. I do try and play the higher ranked players and ALWAYS attack. I can't stand, well, standing around. You vets make a good point, its all about practice and if it takes 40 crushing defeats before you feel the game then so be it. I try to look on the bright side, at least I'm making the game more enjoyable for some other guy by providing him with a better opponent than the computer, and a well deserved victory. Most of my games end the same, me routing and maybe 3 of his broken bloody units staggering after my fleeing army haha.

  22. #22

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davis International View Post
    I'm new to MP as well, I started with NTW. I've been playing TW for years but never bothered with the MP except once or twice on RTW. I had one victory (probably luck) and one crushing defeat, so I kept to my SP campaigns. When I logged on NTW I got decimated, lol. I Lost 3 matches, won 1, then lost a bunch more, then another cherished victory. At least though i've gone from decisive defeat to close defeat. I do try and play the higher ranked players and ALWAYS attack. I can't stand, well, standing around. You vets make a good point, its all about practice and if it takes 40 crushing defeats before you feel the game then so be it. I try to look on the bright side, at least I'm making the game more enjoyable for some other guy by providing him with a better opponent than the computer, and a well deserved victory. Most of my games end the same, me routing and maybe 3 of his broken bloody units staggering after my fleeing army haha.
    For the purposes of both my network as well as multiplayer newcomers for any TW game, including the upcoming S2:TW, can you elaborate on your feeling of intimidation? Does it thwart you from keeping on playing? This is a very important issue, I think, to address. The last thing any admin wants is for the MP community to hurt because newcomers are feeling intimidated by vets or highly-skilled players. Thank you.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

    - Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

  23. #23

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Well, for me it's not really intimidation. That's a feeling you get over after about a dozen consecutive defeats. I can understand and sympathize with the veteran players, they've played MP for years, they've earned the right to crush noobs. In my opinion there is nothing anyone can do to change this. There are more experienced TW MP's then raw recruit MP's, and that's probably due to the nature and esoteric appeal of the game. Bring the TW heavy weights on!! I'll take you anyday of the week!! I will lose, no doubt, but it doesn't mean I won't fight to the last man. Now, when I say TW heavy weights, I'm talking about the real strategists, not the guys who hang back and wait to respond to your every move, to me, thats cheap, 9 stars or not. I think I'm a different kind of noob though, I love history (I've read more history books than Hefner has had girlfriends, so you get the picture), and I love progression. I've gotten as good as I can playing the CPU, there's nothing left to challenge me there, so I decided to go online. Remembering my previous online experience I knew I'd find a good challenge there. People have to understand that getting good at something isn't a cake walk, and it takes practice and commitment. I know, my posts are very long, sorry (I also love to write like a highschool girl likes to talk about Robert Pattinson). All that being said, fellow noobs; fear not, be brave, and hold the line.

  24. #24

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davis International View Post
    Well, for me it's not really intimidation. That's a feeling you get over after about a dozen consecutive defeats. I can understand and sympathize with the veteran players, they've played MP for years, they've earned the right to crush noobs. In my opinion there is nothing anyone can do to change this. There are more experienced TW MP's then raw recruit MP's, and that's probably due to the nature and esoteric appeal of the game. Bring the TW heavy weights on!! I'll take you anyday of the week!! I will lose, no doubt, but it doesn't mean I won't fight to the last man. Now, when I say TW heavy weights, I'm talking about the real strategists, not the guys who hang back and wait to respond to your every move, to me, thats cheap, 9 stars or not. I think I'm a different kind of noob though, I love history (I've read more history books than Hefner has had girlfriends, so you get the picture), and I love progression. I've gotten as good as I can playing the CPU, there's nothing left to challenge me there, so I decided to go online. Remembering my previous online experience I knew I'd find a good challenge there. People have to understand that getting good at something isn't a cake walk, and it takes practice and commitment. I know, my posts are very long, sorry (I also love to write like a highschool girl likes to talk about Robert Pattinson). All that being said, fellow noobs; fear not, be brave, and hold the line.
    HOLY SMOKES A Nerd, I hope you're reading this guy's post, cause he rocks. I love it! Anyway, thanks for your answer. It helps. And I completely agree. People who are newcomers can play plenty of people at their rating, and I would not discourage anyone from going against veterans. In fact, it would benefit you, no matter the outcome. There is always something to be learned, whether you win or lose. It's like in chess, I analyze my games even if I win. Actually, I analyze my games ESPECIALLY if I win. Good luck y'all.

    P.S. Has it been made official whether or not S2:TW will have an online rating system?

    P.P.S. I could use help with a rating system of my own.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

    - Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

  25. #25
    Clan Takiyama Member Sp00n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Stourbridge, UK
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Quote Originally Posted by vartan View Post
    HOLY SMOKES A Nerd, I hope you're reading this guy's post, cause he rocks. I love it! Anyway, thanks for your answer. It helps. And I completely agree. People who are newcomers can play plenty of people at their rating, and I would not discourage anyone from going against veterans. In fact, it would benefit you, no matter the outcome. There is always something to be learned, whether you win or lose. It's like in chess, I analyze my games even if I win. Actually, I analyze my games ESPECIALLY if I win. Good luck y'all.

    P.S. Has it been made official whether or not S2:TW will have an online rating system?

    P.P.S. I could use help with a rating system of my own.
    Davis/Vartan I recently returned to TW MP after a 7 year absence as did many of the old vets here, although the learning curve isnt like it was when I sta rted Shogun, theres still one here, I had and still do get some crushing defeats learning the new style of the gunpowder era that is NTW, I'd encourage you to join a clan as well as 1v1 if possible as they will teach you and also makes it easier to get games on steam. Back in the day my teachers were the once mighty Chain Clan these days I'm trialing with Aggony one of the clans of old still active.
    Theres still plenty of not great players around though, but I do get your point about players who sit there and react to you, because of the nature of NTW and its gun warfare and unlimited ammo'd artillery theres more of that style of player than ever, bring on the more diverse warfare of Shogun were proactive play was king.

    Stick with it though its worth it :)
    Last edited by Sp00n; 09-10-2010 at 05:05.
    One enemy is too many a hundred friends too few.

    AggonySpoon, MizuSpoon, EuroSpoon, Linkspoon Li

  26. #26
    Shadow Senior Member Kagemusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Helsinki,Finland
    Posts
    9,546

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Great posts Davis International and vartan!Its great to see new faces on the Hachiman Fields!
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

  27. #27

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sp00n View Post
    Theres still plenty of not great players around though, but I do get your point about players who sit there and react to you, because of the nature of NTW and its gun warfare and unlimited ammo'd artillery theres more of that style of player than ever, bring on the more diverse warfare of Shogun were proactive play was king.

    Stick with it though its worth it :)
    Thanks. That's true Sp00n. Couldn't be truer. Heck, I found even RTW to be more proactive than the NTW of today. Hope that S2:TW will be like its prequel in terms of the proactivity (is that a word?) of its players.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    Great posts Davis International and vartan!Its great to see new faces on the Hachiman Fields!
    Thanks. I was motivated by a moderator to see if I can provide anything of use to this S2:TW MP section. His name is Ludens and he is a great guy, I'm sure you know him because he moderates the sub-forum I frequent, the Europa Barbarorum sub-forum. Thanks again.
    Last edited by vartan; 09-10-2010 at 05:48.
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

    - Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

  28. #28

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Uhmm I didnt keep track?

    I think 2 + 1 months STW
    MTW from late december 2002 till somewhere after the release of RTW
    RTW not longer than a month or two including expansions
    I can't recall if I tried ETW online.
    18 ish hours of effective online gameplay with NTW so far I guess

  29. #29
    Senior Member Senior Member Tomisama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,835

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    I waited for Shogun for about two years from the time I first heard about it until it was finally released. I played it and then the Warlord Edition until they shut the server down.

    Medieval and then Viking were fun and I played that era consistently up to Rome’s release.

    I didn’t like Rome, so went back to Viking and played the Samurai mod through Rome, Barbarian, Medieval II, and Kingdoms eras. I had the games and experimented with them for competition design sake, but for personal pleasure the Samurai mod was for me.

    Empire started off weak, but was fixed enough to provide a lot of fun, so I played it a lot, and have enjoyed Napoleon immensely.

    But in my heart of hearts, all I ever wanted was 16th century Japan…


    Hiya Temp! Missing you and Jade on the field, hope for some great games to come
    HONOUR IS VICTORY - GO WITH HONOUR - KEEP THE CODE

    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003816474

  30. #30

    Default Re: How long have/had you played Total War Mutliplayer?

    Hehehe I forgot all about M2TW. Oh well, I did not left much of an impresion.

    We both miss being on the fields as well Tomi. Something to do with time, timezones, some dissapointment and a well-hidden lobby I think.
    Hopefully, S2TW will deliver enjoyment, but we'll see. I am almost too afraid to have high hopes and such.

    NTW has been a bit of a downer so far. I am rusty and I get into the wrong kind of games if I manage to not get booted first. I think I need friends so I send you an invititation. ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO