Thread: Hey all, Returning TW Player, After a long time away

Wink Hey all, Returning TW Player, After a long time away

Hey all,

Just getting back into TW multiplayer after a serious stretch away (We're talking barbarian invasion iirc lol) so I thought I'd reg up in here and start picking the minds of all you TW junkies ;) Also maybe even add a little myself, though not for the foreseeable future heh

Im coming back with Shogun 2 so if anyone would like to add me for some games or anything, my steam profile is below. Also if anyone would like to throw me some info to avoid the pitfalls of shogun 2 multi-player, please do as with the new mechanics and strategies of old TW not having near the same impact I'm struggling a little at times (Like when you place archers on a nice hilltop, only to have your opponent place his archers on the low ground in tree's and then proceed to ravage your missile troops)

I also only purchased S2TW a few weeks ago which is probably why im still having issue's, currently only R7 on avatar conquest. Just to let peeps know about skill level in case I get some R10 killing machine General's adding me for matches hehe

Glad to be back

Muzzle Flash
    Muzzle_Flash - General Omutada Zashi - Clan - Azure Total War

" I would rather face an army of lions led by a sheep, than I would an army of sheep led by a lion" - Alexander the Great

Steam Profile "Muzzle_Flash" - Feel free to add me - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985802031

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Default Re: Hey all, Returning TW Player, After a long time away

Welcome back Muzzle Flash! Visit the Shogun 2 forums here some of your questions will more than likely be aswered! :)
    Silence is beautiful

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Welcome to the Org, good to have you Muzzle Flash.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Welcome back to the Org, Muzzle Flash!

FYI, there is an Org Steam group you can join, and the tech admins have added a Steam widget, you can see it under Monk's avatar.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Thanks for the welcomes all, good to be back ;)

@drone Thanks for the info mate, I'm already a member ;) Nice on the widget
    Muzzle_Flash - General Omutada Zashi - Clan - Azure Total War

" I would rather face an army of lions led by a sheep, than I would an army of sheep led by a lion" - Alexander the Great

Steam Profile "Muzzle_Flash" - Feel free to add me - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985802031