Thread: MTW I Modding campaign map

Default MTW I Modding campaign map

Hellow everybody, I´m new here and I´m looking for a "simple" guide to modding the campaing map of the first medieval. Recently I have returned to the first one cause my great laptop has dead, and man almost 10 years has gone since the first time I played it, but still found this one incredibly funny. So I would be very thankfull If someone can help me to learn how modify the campaingmap to make the map as I please.

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Default Re: MTW I Modding campaign map

Hello and welcome @Meneillos

Your best bet to find someone who can help you with this, is to post your question either in the Main Hall (MTW single player subforum) or the M:TW Modification subforum. We still have a small group of active and dedicated players there and some of them are also modders, so I'm sure somebody there must be able to help you out.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Member thankful for this post:

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

Welcome Meneillos,

I'm sure you'll find the help you want at the subfora that Andres provided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Welcome to the Org, Meneillos!

The Engineer's Guild is probably the best place for your questions, but we take all comers in the Main Hall as well.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Thanks everybody, I´m getting intersting information at the subforum, great community this web.