Thread: Enabling port in Nottingham

Default Enabling port in Nottingham

How would I go about doing this?

I searched the forum and checked the map_regions.tga and there is a white dot where the port should be, so that doesn't seem to be the problem.

tia

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Default Re: Enabling port in Nottingham

Erm, Nottingham has a port by default. Note that it has to have a certain settlement level to build it though.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

You're right, sorry. i'm using M2TW mod folder installer and there appears to be a bug that screws up nottingham's port.

maybe I should just ask, where should i look for this? there is no fishing village there, even though i checked the map_regions.tga and there is a dot there where it is supposed to be.

Harbinger of... saliva Member alpaca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by resonantblue
    You're right, sorry. i'm using M2TW mod folder installer and there appears to be a bug that screws up nottingham's port.

maybe I should just ask, where should i look for this? there is no fishing village there, even though i checked the map_regions.tga and there is a dot there where it is supposed to be.
    Hmm it could be that there's a problem with the heightmap. Copy over your map.rwm from your data/world/maps/campaign/base if you don't actually want to edit the map, otherwise move the white dot around until it works (and delete map.rwm after you moved it)

map.rwm solved the problem. Thanks!