Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feminist conspiracy!

This comment is witty! Senior Member LittleGrizzly's Avatar

Default Re: Feminist conspiracy!

I kinda thought this was a joke at first so i was just having fun with the whole bill monica thing...

Correct, but the problem is as Sinan stated it, that these days there's not equality, but equality with preferential treatment, which is inequality.

If were talking individual relationships i think theres still alot more alpha males with beta females than the other way around but i think you mean women's rights in general....

I think the reason for the preferential treatment is kind of the same as affirmative action in america, because they (women) didn't have the same rights as men they have started from a worse position so the idea behind the inequality is a quick game of catch up.

Now i do kind of believe in temporary inequality to try and make up for previous years of inequality because the stated end aim is equality, I do not think for a second we are in a position were women are about to take over and all men become subservient so for the moment this does not worry me...
    In remembrance of our great Admin Tosa Inu, A tireless worker with the patience of a saint. As long as I live I will not forget you. Thank you for everything!

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rodion Romanovich
    That's also typical of the liberal mass media, to depict someone as violent in movies and associate defense of masculine ideals with this, thus trying to give the message that being a man makes you violent.
    I don't think you know what that book/movie was really about.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Do we have a "whatever" with attitude smiley?

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Rodion, I think you should start a bareknuckle boxing league in your basement. That'll show the feminists.

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

This is not going very well.

This thread is closed until further notice.

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

A last repsonse added on request from Rodion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodion
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGrizzly
    If were talking individual relationships i think theres still alot more alpha males with beta females than the other way around but i think you mean women's rights in general....

I think the reason for the preferential treatment is kind of the same as affirmative action in america, because they (women) didn't have the same rights as men they have started from a worse position so the idea behind the inequality is a quick game of catch up.
    The problem is, we don't need affirmative action for a sex because it's classes, families and geographical areas that slip behind, not individual members of families or a sex. Women don't have any historical baggage worsening their position at present, rather the opposite. Affirmative action for racial groups at a disadvantage is an entirely different manner, but these actions too tend to go from the poorest of the rich group to the richest of the poor group as in all forms of charity. It's the same with foreign aid.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGrizzly
    Now i do kind of believe in temporary inequality to try and make up for previous years of inequality because the stated end aim is equality,
    The problem is there's over-regulation if the new generation that is growing up is repressed in the other way. If you then on top of that keep pushing it in that direction, then you'll end up with something extremely much in the other direction, much more extreme than what you had before in the first direction. The temporary inequality bit is my generation where most males are being repressed, now it's time to start regulating the other way to make sure we get to a good, equal position in around 30 years. If you want a pendulum to end up stationary in the middle, would you give it a push in the direction it is moving, when it is about to pass the middle point?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12