Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 17 More Dead Kids

Default Re: 17 More Dead Kids

Quote Originally Posted by HopAlongBunny View Post
    A view from Canada:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/flori...ting-1.4552301

Summation: America is doomed to see mass murders, essentially forever
    I don't like it when people use words like "forever"; it is a shocking disregard for how long "forever" actually is. In this case, it also takes for granted the existence of the state, which is actually a very difficult thing to organize and keep functional. Tell me, do you think a state that experiences endless shootouts is functional? I don't know of a single state that has such things that existed in any form that is capable of holding such a title.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Quote Originally Posted by CrossLOPER View Post
    I don't like it when people use words like "forever"; it is a shocking disregard for how long "forever" actually is. In this case, it also takes for granted the existence of the state, which is actually a very difficult thing to organize and keep functional. Tell me, do you think a state that experiences endless shootouts is functional? I don't know of a single state that has such things that existed in any form that is capable of holding such a title.
    Misplaced pedantry. "Forever" is always used in a non-literal way unless it's in reference to something in physical science (or theology).

Humanity is certainly not for ever. The solar system neither. Probably not even the universe. America will not even perdure co-eval with humanity, not America or any other country or culture.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Misplaced pedantry. "Forever" is always used in a non-literal way unless it's in reference to something in physical science (or theology).

Humanity is certainly not for ever. The solar system neither. Probably not even the universe. America will not even perdure co-eval with humanity, not America or any other country or culture.
    Not exactly a "fun at parties" type response here Monty -- though it might work for a pick-up line with Emo chicks.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Seems like some gun owners are taking matters into their own hands as far as reducing the number of guns in the US is concerned:

https://www.facebook.com/attn/videos/1665980036770782/

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post

My point is that this is part of a trend that cannot continue without undesirable results.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Seems like some gun owners are taking matters into their own hands as far as reducing the number of guns in the US is concerned:

wow must be a trend if two vloggers do that. It disgusts me that they use this to shine, attention-whores they are

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    wow must be a trend if two vloggers do that. It disgusts me that they use this to shine, attention-whores they are
    That's full of faulty assertions, dear Frags. First of all, noone said it's a trend, and secondly it can't become one if the people who started it can't spread their message. You could say it's part of a general anti-gun thread started by the shooting at the Florida high school and the teenagers campaigning afterwards. I really don't know how you define attention-whore anyway, ist it just about whether you like the message or not? Is Trump an attention-whore, isn't every politician? What about Wilders, does he not want attention to get more votes?

I think it's a good idea and especially the first guy explains his reasoning very well.

Besides, the first video has more than two, click the link because Facebook videos can't be embedded.
    Last edited by Husar; 02-28-2018 at 13:57.

Populism is no dirty word for me, do you know how that word came to be. I have nothing with Wilders by the way I would never vote on him. Unlike some moralists I know some muslima's very well, every centimeter I could find. Why can't you understand that they are scared of things they can't control. You would be absolutily heartbroken if I told some things.
    Last edited by Fragony; 02-28-2018 at 14:41.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Girl on the bottom did it right. The guy in the top vid is probably faking it, cutting through the old-school barrel does not destroy anything, he can replace that with a fancy new barrel complete with rail system really easily. You have to destroy the lower receiver, which is the ATF-controlled part of the weapon.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Populism is no dirty word for me, do you know how that word came to be. I have nothing with Wilders by the way I would never vote on him. Unlike some moralists I know some muslima's very well, every centimeter I could find. Why can't you understand that they are scared of things they can't control. You would be absolutily heartbroken if I told some things.
    I'm not sure how most of that relates to my post.
    I can only guess that mentioning Wilders triggered you in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by drone View Post
    Girl on the bottom did it right. The guy in the top vid is probably faking it, cutting through the old-school barrel does not destroy anything, he can replace that with a fancy new barrel complete with rail system really easily. You have to destroy the lower receiver, which is the ATF-controlled part of the weapon.
    I also thought the barrel might be easy to repair, but what he says sounds genuine. Maybe he's not even very educated on how to destroy a gun or whatever. I'm not sure it has to be fake when incompetence or wanting to make it fast for the video are also valid explanations.

It isn't me who mentioned him, that was you. Yeah that triggers me as I have nothing to do with him, I support Thierry Boudet

It isn't me who mentioned him, that was you. Yeah that triggers me as I have nothing to do with him, I support Thierry Boudet
    Is this your new white supremacist waifu?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossLOPER View Post
    Is this your new white supremacist waifu?
    Waifu as in fuck you? I could of course tell my friends that I am a white-surpremist, they won't believe me though. It's probably new to my girlfriend as well, she never noticed it that I hate her

He seems to be in favor of salon-nationalism because it sells better than asking for death camps right away.
    And by the looks of it he is also on the leading edge in terms of grease levels in hair.

And Fragony, I mentioned him in a completely different context, it wasn't meant as an invitation for brainstorming everything you know about Wilders.

As for nationalism, I maintain my view that if you want nationalism, restrict corporations and investors to national borders as well. So no McDonald's outside the US and no Ikea outside Sweden. You can trade with Africa, but the Africans own all the mines. And if the Arabs can't produce the oil with their tech, you either sell it to them and educate their workers on the use, or you get no oil from them. You can't just demand no people come to your country, but your investors go there and own half their infrastructure and lobby their government. Because your foreign influence has no place in other countries either!

He seems to be in favor of salon-nationalism because it sells better than asking for death camps right away.
    And by the looks of it he is also on the leading edge in terms of grease levels in hair.

And Fragony, I mentioned him in a completely different context, it wasn't meant as an invitation for brainstorming everything you know about Wilders.

As for nationalism, I maintain my view that if you want nationalism, restrict corporations and investors to national borders as well. So no McDonald's outside the US and no Ikea outside Sweden. You can trade with Africa, but the Africans own all the mines. And if the Arabs can't produce the oil with their tech, you either sell it to them and educate their workers on the use, or you get no oil from them. You can't just demand no people come to your country, but your investors go there and own half their infrastructure and lobby their government. Because your foreign influence has no place in other countries either!
    First sentence is really uncalled for. He is libertarist-lite, that's all. His good looks kinda work against him

Waifu as in fuck you? I could of course tell my friends that I am a white-surpremist, they won't believe me though. It's probably new to my girlfriend as well, she never noticed it that I hate her
    The triggering is strong, today.

I don't know man, saying that you want to see a sea of white flesh around you is kind of hard to misconstrue.

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

I should have stepped in earlier, but I am locking this. Maybe we can discuss guns and stuff again after the next massacre.

On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234