Thread: Hayasdan Subjugation markers not created in Tarsos Antiocheia and Damaskos

Default Hayasdan Subjugation markers not created in Tarsos Antiocheia and Damaskos

I'm nearing the end of the Western expansion for the Orontid Persian Empire Reforms. I completed the "...and Brings Peace and Order" buildings in Arbela, Edessa, and Palmyra.

I built Type III govts, Royal Admin, and "The Conquerer Comes ..." in Tarsos, Antiocheia, and Damaskos. One problem: NO SUBJUGATION RESOURCES WERE CREATED IN THOSE CITIES!!!!

Anyone else had this problem?

Default Re: Hayasdan Subjugation markers not created in Tarsos Antiocheia and Damaskos

hi, ive got the same problem... i own ekbatana,seluckei,babylon,charax,arbela,edessa,palmyra,tarsos,damaskos,antiochia,persepolis,susa and more in the north. built everything i can in them cities,yet no type 2 marker has appeared.. frustrating is the only word that springs to mind...

Default Re: Hayasdan Subjugation markers not created in Tarsos Antiocheia and Damaskos

I just tested it (with some heavy duty use of the process_cq cheat) and it works just fine for me.

Double check if you really build all the required persiafull and persiapart buildings and that you activated the script.
    Also, if you have too many buildings in a city, you won't be able to see all of them. Try destroying your current government and see if you really don't have the option of building a type II government.

Quote Originally Posted by Raygereio View Post
    I just tested it (with some heavy duty use of the process_cq cheat) and it works just fine for me.

Double check if you really build all the required persiafull and persiapart buildings and that you activated the script.
    Also, if you have too many buildings in a city, you won't be able to see all of them. Try destroying your current government and see if you really don't have the option of building a type II government.
    I actually did try that (destroy the type III govts) and after building Military Occupation building all I got were the Type III and Type IV govt options. I'm rebuilding the Type III govts right now and see if that triggers anything. I checked the other cities to ensure I built the required buildings however I saw no discrepancies or deviations from the Hayasdan Reforms guide.

Solved!

When I rebuilt the Type III govts the Subjugation resource markers appeared. Pretty odd bug. Any idea as to why this problem occurred?

how'd you survive in the beginning? it seems that after you get kutais mtskheta and ani-kamakh that your weak and ur stupid units and cities get owned by AS...
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

I actually got lucky. Parthia and the Ptolmis invaded Seluekid lands so they were pretty much tied up, which gave me the opportunity to take rest of the Caucasus regions. Once I confronted the AS, I had enough troops to fend off any attacks. I decided not to do the scythian horse archers with 2 family members tactic. Instead, went with spear infantry, Caucasian archers and 1 to 2 family member combo (makes for more interesting battles IMHO).

those phalangites are so annoying tho, even hand to hand theyre so strong
    Former Projects:

Quote Originally Posted by vartan View Post
    those phalangites are so annoying tho, even hand to hand theyre so strong
    Keep them busy with infantry, THEN RAM THEM IN THE BACK WITH YOUR CAVALRY. Classic maneuver. Far more satisfying than horse archers.

ive still not managed to get the new markers up... i own all the western provencies and several of the eastern ones.. destroyed all type 3, and rebuilt them again,but nothin.. i cant build anything else in some of the cities.. hmmmmm, i didnt realise that hayasden had such an exstensive reform thou,till i looked at the faq, so i didnt start building the required buildings till i owned all of the western terrortories, do you think this might have something to do with it?? would be a shame to have to restart after all they have acheived..
    Last edited by jamee; 04-16-2009 at 11:37. Reason: got my compass points wrong

In a new campaign, I began by disbanding all units. All family and agents moved to Armavir. Build the Factional MIC and pump out Pandotapoi Phalangitai, along with any flanking or missile units. Easily take Mtskheta and Kotais. By this time AS should have Ani-Kamah and have besieged Armavir at least once. No problem. Take Ani-Kamah and Karkathiokerta while building Type 1, or if not available, Type 2 governments. Enjoy!
    Former Projects:

Quote Originally Posted by jamee View Post
    ive still not managed to get the new markers up... i own all the western provencies and several of the eastern ones.. destroyed all type 3, and rebuilt them again,but nothin.. i cant build anything else in some of the cities.. hmmmmm, i didnt realise that hayasden had such an exstensive reform thou,till i looked at the faq, so i didnt start building the required buildings till i owned all of the western terrortories, do you think this might have something to do with it?? would be a shame to have to restart after all they have acheived..
    Owning all of the Western territories isn't the problem since I had the West under control. You've rebuilt the Type III govts but no markers? Its possible that the markers have appeared but you don't see them because there isn't enough room in the buildings view when you look at a city. Try destroying the Type III govts again, once you've built the military occupation building, the option to build a Type II govt should appear.