Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Discharge the Honourable: Chosokabe (Legendary, Domination)

War Story Recorder Senior Member Maltz's Avatar

Default Re: Discharge the Honourable: Chosokabe (Legendary, Domination)

Well, there was no alternative - we simply used Hatakeyama's hostile sabotage activity as an excue to declare war on them. Quicky we captured two of their provinces.

The Sengoku Jidai is over! We are victorious (athough we just declared war on Hatekeyama)! I used to think Japan has only 60 provinces and the domination victory is the complete conquest of Japan. But at this point it is just a matter of time. Plus we will need to betray more allies to win - it is just not reasonable.

Other than winning the majority of our battles, destroying 654 units but only losing 2, here is the highlight: we successfuly sabotaged 147 out of 149 times, and assassinated our targets 25 out of 25 times.

War Story Recorder Senior Member Maltz's Avatar

The Chosokabe clan is victorious! We did sabotage a lot of castle, so this picture is fitting.

Thank you so much for reading our story. I wish you all the best in your own adventure in the wonderful Sengoku Jidai. Hope you find the style that you enjoy the most. (The end) Welcome comments and ideas.

Member thankful for this post:

Senior Member Senior Member econ21's Avatar

Wow, what an epic AAR. I know how time consuming these are to produce and you did a great job, both with the informative gameplay pointers and the vivid screenshots. Thank you so much for sharing.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789