Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quitting Smoking for the LAST time.

Chieftain of the Pudding Race Member Evil_Maniac From Mars's Avatar

Default Re: Quitting Smoking for the LAST time.

My grandmother on my father's side, God rest her, died at sixty-two years old, of lung cancer. She smoked two packs of cigarettes a day.

I'm glad you're quitting, and I hope you succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    My grandmother on my father's side, God rest her, died at sixty-two years old, of lung cancer. She smoked two packs of cigarettes a day.

Yeah.

Had an uncle who died of lung cancer, and my uncle's wife's father is currently dying from lung cancer.

Nasty stuff.

1000 post member club Member Quid's Avatar

Right Sinan, I am with you on this.

I was planning to stop on New Year's but it sort of seems silly to make New Year's resolutions. They don't really work anyway.

I have stopped smoking only once in the past. About 6 months ago. I lasted eight days before I decided that I wanted to taste a cigarette again. It tasted so good that I started again. Slowly, but soon I was back on 10 - 20 a day again. It's a disgusting habit. The most dangerous point I found was about a week in. The beginning seemed to go surprisingly easy.

I never smoke outside of my own apartment (and there only out of the window). I haven't smoked outside (street, bars, clubs, restaurants etc.) ever since I decided to stop the first time.

I found it important (during that week) that I was always occupied. Sports did a lot of good but then I couldn't always do sports. I went for walks instead. It's bloody cold at the moment so I will have to find something else.

So, as of right now, I will not touch any of those evil coffin nails again. I will equally update you on my progress (or regress, should that occur).

Good will, my friend!

Quid
    ...for it is revenge I seek...

Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war
    Juleus Ceasar, Shakespear

That's pretty similar to my experience with my grandmother.

Hope it goes well for you Sinan, great work for doing something about it.

Finder of Little Oddities Senior Member Makanyane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzafphaerre
    Reading in bed always brings on sleep. At least for me that is. Goes to read in bed...
    unless book is exciting then you read it till 3am.... you need to try and read 'educational' books - that normally works, but if not at least you learn something!

My grandfathers both died young through smoking, and I saw a friend's father die with emphysema (not pretty) - I quit many years ago (actually due to partner who doesn't smoke not the previously listed better reasons), still have some cravings and still eat more - but its a lot better than the alternative!

Keep going and don't be tempted with the 'odd one' that's very dangerous.
    Not used mods before? Looking for something small and fun?!
    Download the:

Good luck man... Smokings a tough habit to kick
    Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,
    By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
    Quote Originally Posted by North Korea
    It is our military's traditional response to quell provocative actions with a merciless thunderbolt.

Guardian of the Fleet Senior Member Shahed's Avatar

Thanks for the support everyone! Be assured that I've read everything and will reply where needed, asap. Just wanted to post a little log before I sleep. (AHHHH!)

Progress Log. 00:43 28/12/2007
    There is always dark and light, always night and day, spring follows winter as summer follows spring. Today felt a little bit like night. Compared to yesterday it was dark, even though I had a decent amount of sleep I really felt blown. This is normal, the body is readjusting, and I've felt this before at a Yoga camp where I didn't smoke for almost two weeks. I'm expecting sleep, sex and nutrition needs to increase over the next two weeks. My face hurts, and I have some minor swelling. I already got even men, don't worry. ;)

Accordingly my fridge and fruitbasket are stocked! with healthy and nutricious items, all natural where possible and always requiring home cooking. As little as possible processed foods (in fact the only processed food I possess right now is Nando's HOT sauce) I have a date tomorrow which will turn into 'something more'. Don't blame me, I am a strategist.

Mood swings, emotional stability seems to be down.

Perhaps it's the big news about my country of origin which pumps andrenaline, and makes me try to look out for loved ones and family, as a hardwired evolutionary male reaction. But they are not all here, some are there. I don't have any weapons, no uniform, and worst of all I'm not even there, so I can do nothing to protect them in this important moment. I've called and everyone is fine.

In any case the excess andrenaline is certainly in the bloodstream. Seem happy one minute, angry the next, sad the next. Not all of this is due to nicotine withdrawal, there are external factors. Overall I am in good emotions, but seem to be facing a bit of a rollercoaster. How terrible it must be to be a woman ! ( ;P HAHAHA! just kidding!). Fast food and fat craving is increased. Seems I need more 'comfort' food. Eaten relatively poorly today. Didn't eat breakfast till 16:55, ate a plate of rice and BBQed Chinese Duck in Chinatown, watching Cantonese TV! WHOOO!!! That was good for my brain cells. They were like WOW! Chinese MASSAGE ! YEAH !!! I am beginnning to hear the difference between Cantonese and Mandarin. YESSS! I love languages. Good quality but very late in the day, didn't feel too much like eating. NOTE: The few vegetables I got with this dish, tasted absolutely divine. Ate a plate of boiled potatoes with green chillies (imported from THAIland!), accompanied by 3 Heinekens (beers) for lunch around 23:00, no dinner today.

It will pass! and I will heal.
    Last edited by Shahed; 12-28-2007 at 01:15.
    If you remember me from M:TW days add me on Steam, do mention your org name.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/__shak

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Word of advice: Try to keep meals within their "normal" times even when you don't feel like eating. Creating a (healthy) routine and keeping to it gives you something to fall back on, so you won't be at a loss at what to do at times and think of a smoke.

Also, being around others who don't smoke tends to help I read.
    Having something to look forward to as you certainly seem to have is always a good thing!
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Prince of Maldonia Member Toby and Kiki Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Frogger Champion woad&fangs's Avatar

Sinan, are you a trekkie?
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,
    but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely
    chicken's dominion maintained. ~Machiavelli

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

If you can make it through this time of increased stress without smoking you'll be free. Try to make something positive out of these troubling events.
    Last edited by Vladimir; 12-28-2007 at 14:10.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Good luck Sinan! I have smoked for about 17 years and have not ever even tried stopping, although for first time in my life i have started considering it seriously, or maybe its just 30´ies crisis kicking in. I really do hope you will be successful in your effort and by that give hope to us other addicts also.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

Post Reply time

Thanks again for the support everyone. I'm doing fine, so far so good ! Well, why on earth should I fail ? Was I born to fail or to win ? Ask yourself that question: were you born to fail in everything you do ? Nope ? That's what I thought!

Really sorry to hear of all the folks who lost family to tobacco.

Random reply order:

Quote Originally Posted by FactionHeir
    Word of advice: Try to keep meals within their "normal" times even when you don't feel like eating. Creating a (healthy) routine and keeping to it gives you something to fall back on, so you won't be at a loss at what to do at times and think of a smoke.

Also, being around others who don't smoke tends to help I read.
    Having something to look forward to as you certainly seem to have is always a good thing!
    Thanks, trying to stick with it, but actually I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating. It's weird. Am trying to stick with the routine though, running tomorrow morning. Ever heard the song Eye of the Tiger ? I WROTE IT !! HAHAHHA !! (joke!) No but serious I'm doing the Rocky thing, running at early hours (well ahem not so early yet). By next week, NEW YEAR!, I'll be back to Teenage Mutant NINJA! Turtle training regimen. Rising at 0600: Meditation at 06:15, training from 07:00 -> 08:30. Dying at 08:31.

Thanks for reminding me that there are good things in life worth looking very much forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha
    Good luck Sinan! I have smoked for about 17 years and have not ever even tried stopping, although for first time in my life i have started considering it seriously, or maybe its just 30´ies crisis kicking in. I really do hope you will be successful in your effort and by that give hope to us other addicts also.
    I'm 34, it's now or never. It's also now that I really feel an impact. You have hope and if ever you stop go ahead an gimme a shout, I got your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir
    Well don't let your smoking problem develop into a drinking problem. Trading vices is an easy trap to fall into. If anything, try to enjoy your suffering. Where the hell is Odin on this?

It's good to see you can appreciate how much better food tastes. Pity is that a cigarette can be really good after a meal. Have you considered cigars? Not those meter long ones but something you can enjoy with scotch. I don't know, maybe cut one in half. Still not that good for you but it's more important to protect your lungs. BTW did you know that nicotine helps dilate the lungs allowing you to breathe better? Quite the destructive irony.

Anyway, you said you give advice on business matters? Help me find a new job. Preferably one where I can slay pixilated infidels (Imshi! If Allah is willing you will leave me alone! ). I hear Broken Crescent is in trouble.
    Nope, I'm not. Thanks for the warning though. I'm aware that I should be very careful not to substitute for another addiction. Cigs taste good after a meal but remarkably that's the time I don't want to smoke. It'll just ruin the taste in my mouth. I guess it's because I've been smoking for years that I HAD this constant taste of cigs in my mouth. Disgusting. I did'nt know that about nicotine. Hmm last time I remember it constricts your blood vessels. I guess that's a good thing (breathing easier) for people who have asthma, but I wouldn't recommend it ! HAHA! The job, well the best way to get a gob in the games industry is to ideally have a degree in it PLUS prove that you are a hardcore gamer who's life revolves around games, PLUS prove that you can influence the game in a positive way. BC is not in trouble as such, because they should be able to pull through. However I knew from long ago the management problems they would face. Leadership is a skill that can be learnt. But most cannot learn it in a few months, in a year or two yes. managing teams of people of different cultures is tough, different priorities, different directions, hard stuff. Ultimately the current BC crisis is a failure of management, a failure of leadership and nothing more, nothing less. I always wished them well and still do but as a business grad this is my view, and I won't hide that. I don't know them personally btw.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishArmenian
    This helped me: after the first three days, the cravings are just in your head, the physical ones only last for three days.
    If you're having trouble falling asleep, there's one thing you can do: find your girlfriend and then...uh...you know. After that, your body relaxes a lot, and you can generally sleep afterwards. However, this only works for males, sorry to you women who are quitting.
    I didn't want to be too explicit in my last post but what's the best way to get even with a babe that beats you up ? This did not work that night though, I was relaxed but still couldn't sleep. Am hornier than ever. The cravings are gone I guess, I'm not sure... I think so. I certainly didn't feel I wanted to smoke, but then I always felt that I DON'T want to smoke, the danger was lighting up by habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice
    Yeah.

Had an uncle who died of lung cancer, and my uncle's wife's father is currently dying from lung cancer.

Nasty stuff.
    Terrible. Hope he makes it !

Quote Originally Posted by Quid
    Right Sinan, I am with you on this.

I was planning to stop on New Year's but it sort of seems silly to make New Year's resolutions. They don't really work anyway.

I have stopped smoking only once in the past. About 6 months ago. I lasted eight days before I decided that I wanted to taste a cigarette again. It tasted so good that I started again. Slowly, but soon I was back on 10 - 20 a day again. It's a disgusting habit. The most dangerous point I found was about a week in. The beginning seemed to go surprisingly easy.

I never smoke outside of my own apartment (and there only out of the window). I haven't smoked outside (street, bars, clubs, restaurants etc.) ever since I decided to stop the first time.

I found it important (during that week) that I was always occupied. Sports did a lot of good but then I couldn't always do sports. I went for walks instead. It's bloody cold at the moment so I will have to find something else.

So, as of right now, I will not touch any of those evil coffin nails again. I will equally update you on my progress (or regress, should that occur).

Good will, my friend!

Quid

It's a great pleasure to hear from you again, Quid! Any resolution can work. New Year's resolutions need a little more because of the huge pressure they put on us to succeed. Some respond well to this stress, others don't, most don't.

Well please do post up and feel free to log your progress here. It will make it easier for both of us, and for anyone else who is wanting to quit. I find writing about stuff really helps me a great deal and I really see myself clearer.

GOOD WILL AND GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND !

Quote Originally Posted by woad&fangs
    Sinan, are you a trekkie?
    Star Trek ? yeah I loved the series, haven't seen the movies though.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Here's to your quitting, Sinan!

And don't get too discouraged if you fall off track once or twice, just make sure to get back on. My mom(finally) quit smoking last year, and has been off since new year's. I can't imagine how tough it was for her, at 52, to get off, but it ultimately shows that anyone, if they really want to, can cut the stuff.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Talking Re: Quitting Smoking for the LAST time.

Thanks kami! Must have been really hard at that age. My respect to her for making it through.

I've been fine so far, no more "mistakes". Still feel heavy, this will pass in a couple of weeks I'm sure.

So nothing much of great importance to report. Just feel like I stopped yesterday. I still feel cravings, but I'm fine. Sleep pattern is still a bit weird, wake up at odd hours. Plus I got this terrible nightmare of constant tsunamis LOL ! It was like a video game, I was on the beach, saw a tsunami, ran to a tree and climbed up the tree, next tsunami ran on top of a hill, next one went up in a high rise appartment block... and so on. Weird.

Whaaaat ???

Anyway no nicotine substitutes, no cigarettes. HOOYAAAAH !
    Last edited by Shahed; 12-31-2007 at 03:44.

For anyone else who is trying to quit: You are not alone !

Only thing I don't entirely agree with is that this article says willpower is not enough. There is no harm in taking substitutes and it probably makes it easier. But I know in my case it will make it worse because I'll just take 4-5 times the substitute I'm supposed to take. So I will continue to avoid it, best for me just to clean cut - no contact.

I got drunk last night off a couple of bottles of champagne. NOW I know what the tsunamis were about -> addiction. I smoked 5 cigarettes during the course of the night. AAAAAAAAAA !!! HOHOHOHOHOHOOHO !!!

Oh well... Back to square ONE. GREAT !
    Another day, another dollar... plus we started a BRAND NEW YEAR !
    Too bad I smoked, but I'm forgiving myself, and I'm carrying on.

"There may be a day when mens' courage fails.... but it is NOT THIS DAY !"
    Last edited by Shahed; 01-02-2008 at 04:43.

Urwendur Ûrîbêl Senior Member Mouzafphaerre's Avatar

Would you prefer honest opinion or friendly encouragement? (Warning: The honest one may hurt. )
    Ja mata Tosa Inu-sama, Hore Tore, Adrian II, Sigurd, Fragony

Mouzafphaerre is known elsewhere as Urwendil/Urwendur/Kibilturg...

hahaHAHA! Turkmusun ? Then let er rip.
    Last edited by Shahed; 01-02-2008 at 06:02.

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzafphaerre
    Would you prefer honest opinion or friendly encouragement? (Warning: The honest one may hurt. )
    Well, out with it! It's fun to watch other's pain.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!

23:05 2/1/8 Update
    No cigarettes since the New Year's party. Do feel like I've started again, like the first day I didn't smoke. I was concious of what I was doing, no regrets, sadly ;) On with the programme. Forgot to mention in earlier posts, I can kiss much better, my lips are much more sensitive. I'm generally more sensitive overall, my emotional state is stable and empathy levels are higher. I can easier sense what another is feeling. Emotional resistance is a lot higher, I can maintain my UP energy state even around low energy deadbeats, with a lot less difficulty than before. I feel better about myself, my self confidence is rising. As if it could possibly go any higher. Feels like nicotine and associated substances do interfere with your emotions, and your state control, emotional intelligence. The awful cigarette taste is already gone again. I'm not going for substitutes, I've made a final decision on this. This will turn out to be a total victory, which I'll be proud of it for the rest of my life.

FORWARD !

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Sounds like you are making real progress now Sinan!
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Here is the friendly encouragement: You will succeed whatever obstacles you may encounter. Don't give up and stand fast. It's honest, true from the heart and not mutually exclusive with the following realistic opinion:

Here we go:
    From observation, I can say that quitting smoking on one's own is an exceptionally and scarcely successful undertaking, at least in such cases as yours, which resembles very much that of my uncle's. You may force yourself into not smoking and keep doing it for a long time. It will appear successful but that will be on the surface. Whenever you drop your guard (such as getting drunk at the new year's eve ) or encounter a hardship, you'll find yourself having smoked a few last ones.

Instead of making it hard for yourself, go to a therapist who specialises in the area. There are plenty. With the inner support of your determination, he will help you quit it once and forever. Just find someone really good at it and whom you can trust. Prefer behavioural therapy and avoid medication or alternative chemicals; they don't work nearly as well.

And don't drop hope, don't give up, stand fast!

You've just reminded me exactly why I have appreciated and respected your character all these years. You have reminded me, with those few words, all that is great about the Turks. Very good my friend. You've demonstrated your friendship in your eloquent and thoughtful honesty. Thank you Mouzaphaerre.

I'm not really a big macho Mouz, just a normal man. I believe in myself, and I'm 100% sure I will succeed in quitting for the rest of my life. I have so many other things to look forward to, such as my laissez faire harem right here in the heart of the Occident (that's a JOKE! HAHAHA!). Such as enjoying many oriental evenings by the beach looking at the sun set below the sea. Such as savoring the excitement and thrilling discovery of so many other nations and peoples. The satisfying feeling that I've done my very level best in life, the feeling that I've truly pushed myself to actualise all that I can be, professionally and personally.

I have so much to look forward to in my life.

I don't really want anyone's help on this. And I want to win. I will win, there will be setbacks, I am prepared for them, and I will front them. I enjoy being against the odds, there's no real purpose in defeating the ordinary. I've had plenty of target practice, dostum (my friend). I don't want to fight myself, luckily I'm not entirely fighting myself. To some extent I am, because smoking is part of my persona.

Smoking is certainly an addiction for me. I surely need help with this, as I really do hate it. There is the will to stop, and I'm looking forward to being a really healthy person. You know being healthy is possibly one of the greatest gifts of life that you can have, yet most of us mock it at every opportunity. As far as the New Year's is concerned, I was fully aware that I am asking for a cigarette. I was fully aware of what I was doing, yet I chose to do it anyway. I don't hide that I did it, I'm not ashamed of it, but I realise I've set myself back. Well is it really an issue, will I really do it again. No, I don't think so, I think that is a bit of a last gasp. Will there be many of those, no.

I am interested to know what kind of therapist you are recommending. Tell me. It's always better to have some support. It is the easier way out though and I want the hard way.

VICTORY !
    Last edited by Shahed; 01-03-2008 at 03:37.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

I'm terribly sorry you went back to square 1. I know, that's hard, you fought and lost. But you know, it's a personal war. You have the force (I know, sounds very Star Wars, but get the message!) inside you. Addiction is a thing that is very hard to fight. But look at me. I have an addiction also. I spend more time using a pc than doing anthing. I have problems in school, in home, in life.

I wake up, play games, have lunch, play games, more games, have dinner, sleep, wake up, play games, have lunch.

It sounds stupid, but I'm in square 2. Aye, I have done something, but I'm afraid it is not enough, at the age of 16 I'm having sometimes visual problems. I could stop using the pc in the morning, but thats sometimes. Think this: You are poisoning your own life. Ask for help, there is not shame on that. No one can live by him/herself. Human nature is social nature.

Just my not worth 0.02 cents.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Thumbs up Re: Quitting Smoking for the LAST time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinan
    You've just reminded me exactly why I have appreciated and respected your character all these years. You have reminded me, with those few words, all that is great about the Turks. Very good my friend. You've demonstrated your friendship in your eloquent and thoughtful honesty. Thank you Mouzaphaerre.
    Yeah, good for Turks to have me amongst for a change!

I don't really want anyone's help on this. And I want to win. I will win, there will be setbacks, I am prepared for them, and I will front them. I enjoy being against the odds, there's no real purpose in defeating the ordinary. I've had plenty of target practice, dostum (my friend).
    I wish the you best of success and hope that you prove me wrong in the realistic part of my post.

I am interested to know what kind of therapist you are recommending. Tell me. It's always better to have some support. It is the easier way out though and I want the hard way.
    Any decent psychiatrist, preferably of the younger generations, who is open-minded enough to benefit from hypnosis and other relatively unconventional therapy techniques, and most importantly who can communicate properly with you, which is a problem with many people in that profession (trust me, I've met more than enough ) will do the trick. Check their websites; they'll likely advertise their specialities in quitting habits, behavioural therapy, hypnosis etc.

Godspeed!

You need smeone to walk around with you all the time and help you resist when you're tempted.
    I'll do it for 10$/hour. Mouz may be correct but you can try it yourself of course.
    My mom quit because of me (yeah, I'm important ), but in the last years she sometimes smokes a few again, but not a lot, more like a party smoker or like Mouz says, when she feels really bad, maybe she even stopped completely again, I don't really follow her smoking/non-smoking habits.
    My dad also quit somewhen long ago but he never started again, they both didn't get professional help, one succeeded completely, one only halfway, though that's still better than staying a chain smoker IMO.
    Last edited by Husar; 01-03-2008 at 10:57.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Both of my grandfathers died from smoking related illnesses back in the 70's, I have four aunts which are all suffering the ill effects of smoking, such as strokes, bronchitis, diabetes etc, one of which died a few years ago as a result. I also have an uncle that has had repeated strokes due to the booze and fags lifestyle. My grandmother who is still alive (barely) has numerous health problems related to smoking and has almost died on two occasions - she was forced to give up or she would probably be dead from the poor circulation in her legs alone. My own father has reduced lung capacity and breathlessness as a result of smoking. He has now given up, but should have done so in his youth where he would have seen the benfits.

It's not cool, it stinks, it gives you foul breath, brown teeth, sallow complexion, hard lines (premature ageing), poor health and your clothes and hair will stink. Other people will notice it even if you and other smokers may not, this is only a social habit where other smokers are involved. Also if you live in the UK and other countries where tobacco is heavily taxed it will cost you a fortune, in money that could go to a million better uses.

Last edited by caravel; 01-03-2008 at 11:59.

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Some studies have shown that it's easier to quit heroin than tobacco, so good luck and keep it up. I have also heard that the highest danger of relapse will come 2-3 months after. An opportunity will arise, and you must be strong to resist, since a hit after so long will feel better than the usual addiction maintenance smoke.

For a laugh, read the short story "Quitters Inc." in Stephen King's book Night Shift.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Reminded me the Twilight Zone episode with the guy trying to quit alcohol.

The evil doc makes him swallow a kind of parasite, which resides in his stomach and feeds with alcohol. If he drinks, the parasite grows and consumes him from within. If he doesn't, it demands more and still devours him from within.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast