Thread: Europa Barbarorum Swag: now available

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Europa Barbarorum Swag: now available

We have had numerous requests over the last few years for EB art and designs on shirts and other items and today we are making our EB online CafePress store available to the public! It is a simple store so we can only have one design per item, but we are willing to swap out logos so that you can get the shirt style with the design you want. We will have to initiate a "first come, first served" approach though - I'll explain it below. First, take a look at the items and see if you're interested in getting anything. I personally ordered a shirt, mousepad, coaster, and bumper sticker recently and have been very happy with the results.

Please understand that while we can change designs on items, that we don't have time to make up new ones that aren't shown below and that we also have no control over the price (in terms of reducing it) or shipping and handling costs. We basically just supply the logos and control what items are available from the CafePress stock. We can't make them any cheaper and we have zero influence with any shipping or ordering problems. We aren't making any money off of it either. Zero. Zilch. Nada. They are all available to you at the base cost CafePress offers them. We thought long (seriously - way too long) about marking them up and using the money to help with server costs, but it was too much hassle with the taxes and such. Once more: We are not profiting from this in any way whatsoever, not even for our server costs. So we ask that if you are interested in helping us that you do so with our server costs, which you can do using our donation button , on our website to donate a little to help with server costs.

In terms of the shirts available, or other similar items, you can ask for the following designs on them (unit art by Caratacos):

For mousepads, we have two options right now in addition to the unit images - they are all visible in the first image here.

Very important: If you are certain that you want to order one of the shirts, you can state here which design you want (even if it is the current one). This way we will change or leave the logo on that item for 48 hours while you order it and it is processed. Then after two days, if someone else wants that item with a different design we'll change it. It's a slow process, but unless we pay for an upgrade at CafePress, it's the best we can offer for now. We'd rather use that money to help with server costs anyway. So please do NOT ask us to change an item logo unless you are absolutely certain you are going to order it as soon as we change it. If you have to wait to order it, just wait on asking us to change the logo.

Also note that nothing we are making available here has any RTW or TotalWar graphics, text, or copyrighted material. This is all original EB art.

We would also like to keep an album here of shots of you wearing your EB shirts or with your EB swag, so please posts pics of you once you get them! Here are some shots of some of the items we've recently purchased:

notes: The coaster looks really nice but is very glossy and doesn't absorb water. The tshirt here (fitted) really looks terrific, very happy with it. The bumper sticker looks good, but I just screwed up putting it on my car and sort of stretched the edges unfortunately. The mousepad has a little bit of white on the side and top where the image ended.
    Last edited by Teleklos Archelaou; 07-03-2009 at 21:03.

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum Swag: now available

Man, you finally go and do this when I am absolutely (and for the foreseeable future) skint. Maybe I don't need to eat everyday...

My old death metal workout shirts will pale in comparison to one with a bloodthirsty, angry cataphract on it. I can't wait to get some of this stuff....

Balloons from Andronikos, Frontline1944, HunGeneral, m0r1d1n, Alsatia and skullheadhq

My EB Faction Wallpapers:
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=120204

Wow! Great stuff! I love the mouse pad. Man you guys are going to get me soooo broke. I can feel my money burning a hole in my pocket as we speak!
    Creator of the Drum&Fife Mod for Empire:TW
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=286

Musician for the Warhammer 40K:WARP TC mod for Fallout 3, Works in progress link: http://www.myspace.com/godlessreactor

Counter-Revolutionary Member BerkeleyBoi's Avatar

Gah... I wish CafePress wasn't so expensive. Anyone know of a cheaper place to do custom stuff?

...now that I think about it, I know a guy in China who owns a textile factory, then again $1 t-shirts would come at the cost of ridiculous shipping and 'sweatshop labor' complicity.

The Rhetorician Member Skullheadhq's Avatar

Now I can even store my dick in EB underwear woohooo

Seriously: Great work, I think I'm going to order one of these mouse pads!

Thank you, €-currency, for enabling me to buy a mousepad at €8,50 instead of $10,00

Edit: Aren't they going to be (mousepads with faction logos) a little bit outdated when EBII comes?
    And a BBQ apron lol?
    Last edited by Skullheadhq; 07-03-2009 at 10:53.
    "When the candles are out all women are fair."
    -Plutarch, Coniugia Praecepta 46

I'm torn between designs 2 and 9. Both reek of badassness. I expect to get a couple odd looks wearing them though, lol

EB on ALX player Member ziegenpeter's Avatar

Thats so cool, I want a shirt with every pic. By the way where is the picture with the two cataphracts charging each other?

"A wise man once said: Never buy a game full price!"
    - Another wise man

That image is not available for shirts and such. Sorry.

As the announcement states, let us know which designs you want with which shirts (if you are about to order one or more). Some purchases have already been made - I hope you are happy with the logos you currently see, because unless you ask us to change them, they will be sent with the design currently on them.

Question Re: Europa Barbarorum Swag: now available

Ave,

I would like to buy a t shirt and Mug. But can I get the large Mug with picture 4 of the 16? And if yes how do I go about it?

Regards
    Etienne

Quote Originally Posted by etipac View Post
    Ave,

I would like to buy a t shirt and Mug. But can I get the large Mug with picture 4 of the 16? And if yes how do I go about it?

Regards
    Etienne
    Hi Etienne,

I just changed the large mug to image 4. The position of the design can change too. I can push it further to the side; do you want it as you currently see it or on one of the sides? Unfortunately, it doesn't come on both sides.

On the side would be better pls for d mug. Thanks Etienne

Quote Originally Posted by Teleklos Archelaou View Post
    Hi Etienne,

I just changed the large mug to image 4. The position of the design can change too. I can push it further to the side; do you want it as you currently see it or on one of the sides? Unfortunately, it doesn't come on both sides.
    Thanks for the mug I would like it on 1 of the sides please.

Regarding the Mouse pad, are there any other pics or just the Map?

One last thing, you need to have an account I bet to buy from cafe press, thanks so much even for the so cool things.

Regards
    Etienne