Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Orders and reports thread

Peter von Kastilien - RIP Member gibsonsg91921's Avatar

Default Re: Chancellor and governor reports

Frankfurt Build Queue:
    Emphasis on government and militia barracks buildings.

Orders for the First Franconian Household Army, or Prussian Army:
    Be stationed near Hamburg and defend against attacks from Danes from the north or Poles from the east. Be poised to strike Arhus if the opportunity presents itself. Commander: Fritz von Kastilien

Orders for the Second Franconian Household Army, or Saxon Army:
    Be stationed east of Magdeburg and await my command to reclaim Thorn, Breslau, or Krakow if the opportunity presents itself. Commander: Dieter Bresch with Squire Lukas Godwinson.

Orders for the Prinz's Army:
    Stationed north of Magdeburg ready to attack any invaders, reclaim lost territory, or assist neighboring Duchies in their plight.
    The late Emperor Peter von Kastilien the Tyrant, Lamm der Wahrheit.

Join Capo de Tutti Capi II! It's totally amazing!

The Count of Bohemia Senior Member Cecil XIX's Avatar
    Blog Entries

For Prague:

Taxes set to Low

1. City Hall
    2. Gunsmith
    3. Alchemist's Lab
    4. Brothel
    5. Inn
    Last edited by Cecil XIX; 12-16-2007 at 21:33.

For Hamburg: taxes set to highest possible without red face.

Repair warehouse.

1. Blacksmith
    2. Armourer (if militia can benefit from heavy mail?)
    3. Ballista towers

Senior Member Senior Member econ21's Avatar

Kaiser's Army: to be commanded by the Kaiser. It will work with the armies of Bavaria in the reconquest of Italy. Particular priority will be given to securing Rome and relieving Dieter von Kassel in Palermo.

Build queues: taxes to be high if possible without red face (very high if no avatar present).

Palermo - highest priority
    1. Small chapel
    2. Chapel
    3. Ballista towers
    4. Jousting list
    5. Mining network

Nuremburg - medium priority;
    1. leather tanner
    2. town hall
    3. Chancellor's discretion

Antwerp - lowest priority; Chancellor's discretion
    Last edited by econ21; 12-18-2007 at 11:01.

Still warlusting... Member Warluster's Avatar

Staufen:
    1) I wish for the building of Jousting List

Metz:
    The Next Upgrade of Farming System.

Offically, Bern is to Erhart Ruppel, Bruges is to Ludwig von Bohmen.

I wish for the training of a Swabian Household Army to start immediatly in Staufen. From there it is placed under the joint command of me and Count RUppel, and from there it will fight off the French at Metz. Then the SHA will advance north to help Count von Bohmen fight off the invaders at Bruges.
    Last edited by Warluster; 12-20-2007 at 22:09.

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

I believe I have no provinces to give build orders for, as Bavaria's capital is currently occupied by the enemy and all other provinces are allocated to the Counts. If I am mistaken, please inform me.

As stated in the Bavarian Thread, the two Bavarian Household Armies will be those currently commended by Lothar Steffen and Friedrich Karolinger. The army under my command will be named Bavarian Household Army Gerhard Steffen (BHA Gerhard) and the army under Count Karolinger's command will be named Bavarian Household Army Otto von Kassel (BHA Otto). BHA Otto will work with Kaiser Siegfried to reconquer Northern Italy, with attacks down the peninsula, starting from Venice, and then proceeding to Bologna, Florence, Rome, and Naples in turn. BHA Gerhard is to defend Milan and Genoa until those cities are safe from attack, after which it may be used for offensive operations in the direction of Marsailles or Ajaccio.

In the short term, BHA Gerhard is to move adjacent to the walls of Milan, so that I may aid the city when the Byzantines assault it. It is also my desire that Hans von Bavaria join my army as soon as possible so that I may determine whether he is worthy of knighthood. The same stands for my son, Hermann, when he comes of age.
    Last edited by TinCow; 12-19-2007 at 14:54.

Loitering Senior Member AussieGiant's Avatar

The 2nd AHA under my command will rearm and refit when possible and take up positions in the mountains best able to block the Venetian attacks on Ragusa.

The 1st AHA under the command of Karl Zirn will rearm and refit as best as possible then move towards Budapest. Johann Zirn and Dieter von Essen will be in attendance with the later being assessed for Knighthood. Due to death the second in commmand is Johann Zirn and the third is Dieter von Essen once he is knighted.

Maximillian von Hapsburg will also be requested to join the 2nd AHA for Knighthood when possible.

All other Austrian led forces fall outside the Ducal authority and are up to the Chancellor to manage. It is requested that he should be advised by the Austrian commanders on the ground (Lorenz and Lord Becker) for input.

Chretien Saisset Senior Member OverKnight's Avatar

Build Queue Acre

1. Armourer
    2. Cannon Foundry

Army of Outremer Orders

The Army will move south to this position (252,63).

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

This is a bottleneck on the road to Acre where only one enemy army at a time may attack and it is, fingers crossed, hilly.

Now that Andreas is knighted he will move to Acre to take command of the Citadel. The small units of Unhorsed Knights, Crusader Sergeants and Fanatics will move from Acre to merge into existing units in the army. The unit of Crusader Knights will move north as well to take the place of Andreas. The army should resemble the one in the above picture.

For now, the army will hold this position. If Antioch is left vulnerable, the army will move north to attack.

If the Turks besiege Damascus, please consult with me regarding a response.
    Chretien Saisset, Chevalier in the King of the Franks PBM

Member Member 5 Card Draw Champion, Mini Pool 2 Champion, Ice Hockey Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion Northnovas's Avatar

Zagreb

1. Church
    2. Merchant Bank

Taxes can go to high!

1st AHA Chancellor/ Duke's choice on direction of movement

Arnold:

Get your build queue's in now or I'm closing the bloody office!!

you can do whatever you want with Magdeburg Arnold

OOC: Here is the save. As per the rule you now have 24 hours, if we can do all the battles but there are still some moves to be made then I'll make then like previous Chancellors have done:

EDIT: THIS IS THE LATEST VERSION NOW SINCE FH's ACTIONS http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1340-2.zip

IC: (This is in character and will give you an idea how things are going to go for the duration )

Count Karolinger, Kaiser:

The Kaiser has made his recommendation privately, it's up to the two of you to work out the details. Karolinger, keep in mind those £$%$ing boats you are on cost a fortune and they will be sunk by me personally when I pass by there back to Ragusa this year. Get off them and get stuck into those £$%ing Purple panted pussies. I'd prefer to see reams of dead as I go by there later this year, that means all three armies should be crushed...you've got the men a the best general in the Reich so start the recapture of Italy now.

Duke Lothar:

Milan is besieged by the pox ridden scum from the east. Place your forces where they can be best used for assisting the defense

Viceroy Matthias, Sir Andreas von Salzgitter

The Viceroy has sent me his specific orders, the situation in Outremer is ridiculous. Prepare your defenses as you see fit because all hell will be breaking loose in the near future

Prinz Peter, Count Fritz, Sir Tancred Sir Dieter Bresch

It's a veritable "£$%"ing Franconian bowling club around Magdeburg. Sort yourselves out, lift the siege, then let me know when you've got your next bloody card night up there!!

Ludwig von Bohmen

You're in deep steaming loads of shiet son!! I'd advise sitting behind those walls and praying for a miricle, and taking the opportunity to order some English Breakfast tea from just across the channel. If on the other hand you're feeling lucky, why not sally out and go down in a blaze of glory!!??

Lord Becker, Lorenz

You might want to consult on what to do up there in Prague. The Poles are heading in. Reorganise and/or reposition for best defense and then let me know when you've finished fluffing around.

Ruppel, von Salza

You've both essentially got £$% all to do, so get yourselves inside Staufen so that when I magically wave my wand and money starts appearing from out of my arse, I can begin to refit and rearm your sorry selves!!

The rest of you...take a seat and I'll be with you in a minute...and if the letters keep flooding in like they are I might have to unilaterally make someone my secretary and have her/him hold all my mail!!

OOC: Econ this is going to get pretty damn funny over the course of time...having it in the OOC thread seems a little strange...can we do something more IC'ly?

Also...please post up a little report of what you did so I can check what's going on. This also ensures no one has done any fiddling :-)

List of Battles in Duke Arnold's Chancellorship

FA=field battle (attacker)
    FD=field battle (defender)
    SA=siege assault (attacker)
    SD=siege assault (defender)
    YA=sally (attacker)
    YD=sally (defender)
    BA=bridge assault
    BD=bridge defence
    AA=ambush (attacker)
    AD=ambush (defender)
    -A denotes autoresolve

hv=heroic victory
    cv=close victory
    dr=draw
    cld=close defeat
    cd=clear defeat
    Last edited by econ21; 12-29-2007 at 17:01.

Taking the save to do some things.

Edit:

-----------------------

Here is the latest save:

http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1340-3.zip

Actions:

1. Moved Hugo de Cervole from Nuremberg towards Staufen as ordered.

2. Move Lothar Steffen and army adjacent Milan as ordered.

3. Play some musical avatars for icon management von Essen and Becker now south of Vienna as requested.

4. Reorganised Prague units. Left Lorenz out for the moment. Will deal with that when I hear from him.

5. Moved the 1st AHA with Karl and Johann Zirn towards Budapest as part of House Army orders
    Last edited by AussieGiant; 12-20-2007 at 21:06.

Kaiser's Army - 1340

I attacked and defeated General Volkanos of Ienisos at 1-1 odds:

Unfortunately, the chap escaped with some of his army and is now holding the bridge to Venice.

I tried to take on General Manouel of Zavarinikeia but could not make it this turn. This means that he and more importantly Captain Draganos may be free to strike. I would advise Count Karolinger to take care in making landfall, as Draganos has a very dangerous army.

Using the Kaiser's perogative, I have moved the four spare DIK to support my army.

New save:
    http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1340-4.zip
    Last edited by econ21; 12-20-2007 at 22:41.

Peter von Kastilien - RIP Member gibsonsg91921's Avatar

Péter von Kastilien commands the Prussian Army under Fritz von Kastilien to lift the siege of Magdeburg. In the meantime, Péter wishes to move north to Hamburg to attack the nearby Danish army.

EDITED!
    Last edited by gibsonsg91921; 12-21-2007 at 01:49.
    The late Emperor Peter von Kastilien the Tyrant, Lamm der Wahrheit.

Join Capo de Tutti Capi II! It's totally amazing!

Default Re: Orders and reports thread

I'm claiming the save for a bit to make my moves for the turn.

Edit: Done. http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1340-5.zip
    2nd Edit: While I had the save, I scrapped Acre's Siege Works, adding 2133 florins to the treasury.
    Last edited by OverKnight; 12-21-2007 at 07:40.

Taking the save.

Finished and the AI is attacking:

First up;

Count Karolinger:

You are being attacked by the Byzantine Captain Draganos, you have the Kaiser and his fully army plus reserve column as reinforcements. He's clearly a bloody idiot so end his existence now

Here is the save:

http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1340-7.zip

Warmaster Horus, as soon as you have finished the battle please save and upload so I can post up the next persons turn.

I don't want to be rude fella's but there is some cracking battles coming in the AI's turn. Get ready.
    Last edited by AussieGiant; 12-22-2007 at 19:56.

Just your average Senior Member Warmaster Horus's Avatar
    Besancon, France: a stepping stone to greatness. I hope.

Taking the save. Expect it back in about 30 minutes.

EDIT: Done; link:http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1340-8.zip

Battle results pic posted tomorrow (it's 1 am here). Clear victory, thanks to Elberhard.
    Last edited by Warmaster Horus; 12-23-2007 at 00:41.
    The Throne Room: "Less a forum, more a way of life." Econ21
    Don't hesitate to visit the Mead Hall! A little more reading, a little less shouting, please.
    Join the latest greatest installement of mafia games: Capo di Tutti Capi!
    Check out the Gahzette!
    By the by, are you interested in helping out the Gahzette? Think you could be a writer, reporting on the TW or Org community? Then check the Gahzette Thread or drop me a PM!

Back.

Duke Steffen:

Foteinos Dekanos is assaulting Milan. You've asked to be used in its defense...continue to pound these Greek scum off the peninsula.

Save is here: http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1340-8.zip

Preliminary Report: Battle of Qurnat as Sawda

The Byzantine Guard Army has been destroyed to the last man.

Prisoners executed, more details to follow.

It seems Prinz Peter (gibson) has a battle NW of Hamburg, city garrison is besieged by another Danish army and is unable to assist.

http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1340-10.zip

CHANCELLOR'S REPORT 1340

The War Office:

The beginning started very well my lords.

The Kaiser began the long and difficult road to Rome with a crushing victory over the first of three Byzantine armies located between Venice and Zagreb.

That was the first and only offensive action taken this season.

The Office of the Exchequer:

As outlined in my candidacy speech, I have decommission a number of outdated structures across the Reich. The Siege works in Acre, Antwerp, and Palermo and the Ballista construction facilities in Zagreb, Genoa and Nuremberg were all knocked to the ground. It is my opinion that all artillery from now on shall be based on the new gunpowder technology. I hope to have most armies outfitted with these new contraptions by the end of my term in office.

Additionally the massive flotilla near Venice was completely decommissioned along with substantial parts of the flotilla near Palermo.

The merchants across the Reich and in wider lands were reorganised, only slightly I might add, but ever penny is crucial at this time. This reorganisation has not been completed but is expected to be in by the next season. I'm promised punishment far worse than I can write here for those blood sucking bastards if they don't complete their task by then.

With the immediate gains in florins and the setting of taxes as high as possible while adhering to the wishes of the Reich's nobles, I've managed to remove our debt and have a modest profit predicted for next season.

The injection of florins lead to the repair of all Reich wide buildings across all Houses. I wont go into detail but economic buildings, two Citadels and a church were all repaired.

With the remaining monies I have begun the reconstitution of the first Swabian House Army, refitting and reinforcing Outremer, the 2nd AHA and multiple garrison's across the Reich.

In a fit of diplomacy that can only be put down to my heavy handedness, and the unfortunate arm breaking of one of their diplomats. The Russian's paid us 3036 florin for the latest Imperial cartography drawings. Well at least that is what I thought until it turned out that they were not interested in the maps at all but merely wanted to get out of Nuremburg as fast as possible before I did any more damage to the poor fellow...it turns out they were prepared to pay 3036 florins just to be able to leave rather than the maps themselves. The next problem was that, out of sheer spite having broken the mans arm, he ask for a tribute of 200 florins for the next two seasons in order to try and save face. Of course, it was only after I had slept with his wife that I managed to hear of this beforehand...please note my lords the original sum was much larger, but after threatening her with reduced bedding rights, it turns out the wife was a very tough negotiator and far more persuasive than any of our own diplomats could have been.

There is also the slim chance that I maybe receiving a potential bride in Ragusa. I'll keep you all updated on those proceedings, as I know you are all fascinated by this.

Our status with the current Pope is poor and I am hoping to have one of our Eastern based diplomats move to Jerusalem for the duration of my term in order to better “manage” our relations with his Holiness.

The War Office:

Having completed the Reich's offensive and economic actions the second half of the battle season continued.

Again the second part of the battle season started off well.

After the Kaiser had kicked the proverbial snot out of one Byzantine army earlier in the season, Captain Draganos seemed to lose his senses and while in close proximity to our most accomplished general went on the offensive and attacked the recently landed BHA Otto under the command of Count Karonlinger. While his forces were the best available in the entire Byzantine order of battle no nation has had success against the Reich's armies on the defensive. Again this was to prove the case as Count Karolinger with elements of our Kaiser's cavalry manage to halt Draganos, kill him and send the remnants of his army back down the road to Venice.

(Report to be filed by Count Karolinger in due course).

Things however then turned sour as the Byzantines continued their campaign against us.

Milan was assaulted as Duke Lothar predicted and in a stoke of ill luck was positioned behind the attacking Byzantine force, this prevented the Duke from conducting a successful defence of Milan.

Therefore, it is with great regret that I have to report Milan has fallen, it's population butchered and now the BHA Gerhard is unfit for battle and located in an exposed position just outside the city.

The consequences are grim. The Office of the Exchequer has informed me that this lose will severely impact our economy next season.

In addition the entire strategy for retaking Italy will have to be reassessed next season.

On a brighter note, Viceroy Steffen was able to completely gut one of Byzantines finest armies using a combination of terrain and what seems to be the beginning of some panic in the Byzantine leadership. I wont place this solely on the effect I outlined in my candidacy speech, but I will say that the report Viceroy Matthias filed with me and his follow up assessment shows a clear sign of concern and at least some desperation on the part of the Byzantine Basileus.

Detailed reports have not filtered in from the north but scouts have reported that Prinz Peter, faced with a vastly superior force, fell back across the bridge near Hamburg. There is now a total of three Danish armies converging on Hamburg which has been also placed under siege.

In Austria the actions of Count Becker and von Essen lead to an attack by Hungarian forces. Able to successfully withdraw from the first engagement the Hungarian captain went after the two Austrian lords for a second time. They were finally caught but managed to survive just long enough to retreat to the relative safety of Vienna.

I say relative safety because the Hungarian Crusade which I never really worked out where it was going, has been called off. This has allowed two Hungarian armies deep inside the Reich's interior to be rerouted against us. They are now less than six months march from Innsbruck and Vienna respectively.

Additionally the Polish have a number of armies massing near Prague. It seems that word has reached them of Count Beckers departure and they are going to severely test Lorenz Zirn's command skills in the next battle season.

Better news was received in Palermo. Dieter von Kassel has informed me that the Sicilian army promptly packed up, boarded their ships and has sailed some distance into the Mediterranean. It is unsure if they are heading to another destination or simply about to reposition themselves for a better attack on Palermo.

I also want to make comment on something that is disturbing me. Various Merchants are reporting the onset of a lethal plague in some parts of the world. While this has happened before I have personally received too many of these disjointed reports to believe this is an isolated incident.

If there are any substantial omissions please inform the Chancellors office and I will endeavor to have the records adjusted as required.

The beginning of 1342 for your information my lords:

http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1342.zip
    Last edited by AussieGiant; 12-24-2007 at 16:56.

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Taking the save to fight my way free of encirclement.

[edit] Done. http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1342-1.zip
    Last edited by TinCow; 12-24-2007 at 17:10.

Taking the save for AI cash injection.

Kaiser's Army - 1342

Taking the save...

Elberhard: I have personally slain Manoual of Zavarinikeia in hand to hand combat. @#$%^&!!! it, I am hungry. Venice can wait a while.

New save:

http://www.totalwar.org/patrons/pbm/kotr1342-4a.zip
    Last edited by econ21; 12-24-2007 at 19:19.

King Philippe of France Senior Member _Tristan_'s Avatar

AG,

Don't let Hugo enter Staufen, keep him out of town in reserve should Ruppel or Von Salza decinde to make a move on the French..
    King Baldwin the Tyrant, King of Jerusalem, Warden of the Holy Sepulchre, Slayer of Sultans in the Crusades Hotseat (new write-up here and previous write-up here)
    Methodios Tagaris, Caesar and Rebelin LotR
    Mexica Sunrise : An Aztec AAR

Philippe 1er de France
    in King of the Franks

Chaps you have until noon tomorrow to take the save for any offensive actions you want to take.

The save is open right now and the horse has bolted, so take a look, manage the save yourselves and confine your actions to just battles and I'll take the save back 12 noon on Tuesday the 25th for the Chancellor section of the turn.

Cheers
    AG

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

Nothing much on the Swabian side. Can you just move the entire army save say the depleted spear militia to Bern for me please?
    We don't have enough florins to even build a fort afterall.
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Quote Originally Posted by FactionHeir
    Nothing much on the Swabian side. Can you just move the entire army save say the depleted spear militia to Bern for me please?
    We don't have enough florins to even build a fort afterall.
    Hi FH.

Yep that is what I will do in my turn as Chancellor. I'm just happy you and WL aren't infected.

Relentless Bughunter Senior Member FactionHeir's Avatar

You should be happy that none of the units are either
    Want gunpowder, mongols, and timurids to appear when YOU do?
    Playing on a different timescale and never get to see the new world or just wanting to change your timescale?
    Click here to read the solution
    Annoyed at laggy battles? Check this thread out for your performance needs
    Got low fps during siege battles in particular? This tutorial is for you
    Want to play M2TW as a Vanilla experience minus many annoying bugs? Get VanillaMod Visit the forum Readme
    Need improved and faster 2H animations? Download this! (included in VanillaMod 0.93)

Quote Originally Posted by FactionHeir
    You should be happy that none of the units are either
    So true...I think we dodged a bullet there.

More troops hopefully can be recruited in Bern and then you guy's are going on the bridge to defend, in my opinion. Once someone in Italy and/or Austria can get a solid city sack done then we can move on the Swabian front.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast